Animate your existing stuff in your website and create complex animation composed of your images.
- Create complex & layered animations composed of multiple images,
- Integrates right into the Media Manager for easy image placement for animating,
- Live frontend editing using the Animatic Panel,
- Very easy to use and intuitive controls,
- 50+ Animations & transitions,
- Change values using your mouse,
- Hardware accelerated animations,
- Bonus: includes the Animatic Visual Composer element
Epoch is a general purpose charting library for application developers and visualization designers. It focuses on two different aspects of visualization programming: basic charts for creating historical reports, and real-time charts for displaying frequently updating timeseries data.
smSlider is a simple slideshow plug-in for jQuery.
Pietimer injects a canvas element into the page which has an ever reducing pie shaped timer. Once the timer is complete a callback function is performed.
Missing vertical tabs component for bootstrap.
This is a weather app made using the OpenWeatherMap API and jQuery. Animations were created using HTML5 Canvas. Icons are from Noun Project.
With UMBG you can use videos, images, or colors to display beautiful full screen backgrounds. Supports HTML5 videos and hosted videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and Wistia. You can also use multiple images to create a full screen slideshow.
In this tutorial, I will present you my alternative solution to the select form tag. It’s css-only and it looks simple but really nice. We will use a list of radio elements, styled as a drop-down list, that will look and behave similarly to the select element