jQuery Geocodify is an autocomplete plugin for address searches.
- Morph an empty form into a search box ready to auto-complete address searches using Google’s geocoder
- Handle the user’s selected location however you’d like by specifying a simple function
- Bias the results using Google’s built-in viewport and region biasing
- Tweak search strings before they’re sent and filter geocoder results before they appear
- Customize the default text, sizing and other styles
A responsive-aware jQuery plugin to smartly lazy load images and other elements.Speed up page load times by delaying the load of images and other elements until they enter — or are about to enter — the viewport. You can specify an single image source, or a range of source images for responsive applications. Additionally, the source can dynamically change on browser resize.
jQuery plugin for styling form fields.coolForm gets your website font. Besides this, you can custom the coolButtons color. Just select the color that most fits your website and add the corresponding class.
Accordion Slider is a fully responsive and touch-enabled WordPress plugin that combines the functionality of an accordion with that of a slider.
- Fully Responsive – automatic or custom responsiveness.
- Touch-enabled – touch-swipe and tap on mobile screens, mouse drag on desktops.
- Dynamic Content – load images and content from posts, galleries and Flickr.
- Automatic Updates -update the accordion directly from the Dashboard.
- Pagination -add as many panels as you want without worrying about screen space.
- Smooth animations – uses CSS3 transitions and RequestAnimationFrame.
- Retina-ready – specify a retina version for each image.
PgwSlider is a responsive slider for jQuery / Zepto.
- Fully responsive slider
- Less than 2.5 KB (minified and gzipped)
- All browsers support (desktop and mobile devices)
- SEO compliant
jQuery lightGallery is a lightweight jQuery lightbox gallery for displaying image and video gallery.
- Responsive layout.
- Touch support for mobile devices.
- CSS transitions with jQuery fallback.
- Youtube Vimeo Video Support.
- Slide and Fade Effects.
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE7+, IOS, Android, windows phone.
- Image captions and descriptions.
- Multiple sliders on the same page.
- Easily customizable via CSS and Settings.
- Lightweight (8kb) (minified).
- Thumbnail support.
- Separate images for mobile devices
- Can be extended with callbacks
- Smart image preloading and code optimization
- Keyboard Navigation for desktop
- Font icon support
A very simplistic form interface that shows only one text input at a time and reveals the next input with a subtle transition. The concept is based on the form at the bottom of the PageLanes website.
Today we’d like share a very simplistic form interface with you. You’ve probably seen this kind of single input view form in several modern websites. We spotted one in the end of the PageLanes website and thought that this is a really nice and user-friendly concept for a form.
Flat, responsive, lightweight, fast, easy customizable modal window plugin with declarative state notation and hash tracking.
You can use a combination of features that you want in the table. Our Js table features in below.
- You can add the search feature in the table.
- You can add the sorting feature in the table.
- You can add the result sum feature end of the column.
- You can change the value in the sql and table.
- You can add the paginations feature in the table.
- You can add the more results feature in the table.
- You can add the display feature in the table for size.
- Our Table Js library with your bootstrap themes.