Combines the epic powers of Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery Isotope
- a – Represents an alpha character (A-Z,a-z)
- 9 – Represents a numeric character (0-9)
- * – Represents an alphanumeric character (A-Z,a-z,0-9)
Responsive CSS3 Data Grids are used to present typical tabular data. Their advantages over the standard table are expandable rows in a form of drop down accordion sections, ability to highlight individual rows, hover states, table cell and headings tooltips. In addition the table is fully responsive and adapts well to the resolution of different mobile devices like iPad or iPhone by grouping the data into rows. Additional drop down panel allows to show / hide selected columns for easier data comparison.
- Pure CSS3 + HTML,
- Responsive Layout,
- IE8 JS Fallback,
- Expandable Rows,
- Ability To Expand Multiple Rows At Once,
- Ability To Expand Only One Row At Once,
- Ability To Expand Selected Rows By Default At Startup,
- Ability to Highlight Single Table Row,
- Hover States,
- Columns Filtering,
- CSS3 Tooltips,
- 4 Predefined Color Skins
The select decorator component that was missing for Twitter Bootstrap.
- Bootstrap-like dropdown decorator for
- Easy to use, a simple jQuery call and you’re done!
- Doesn’t require any Bootstrap CSS or JS to work
- Tested via QUnit
- Support for internationalization
- ARIA ready
jQuery.creaseFont is a Plugin for jQuery to resize the Font on the whole Page or only in some Elements.
A lightweight and easy-to-use jQuery plugin that determines if the background colour of an element is light or dark.It’ll grab the background colour of that element and uses a small algorithm to determine the brightness of the colour and will add the class
light if the colour is light and
dark if the colour is dark.
A simple widget in jQuery to enlarge and shrink photos.
This plugin has 3 different types of effect : Rain, Snow and Balloon.Add a beautiful rainy background with lighting effect or add snow fall background in to your wabsite.
- 3 Different Effects : Rain, Snow and Ballon
- Drop Appear Speed Control
- Drop Folling Speed Control
- Control on Wind Direction
- Control on Drop Width and Height
- Set Lighting Effect During Rain
- Easily Customizable HTML & CSS
Follows the famous Float Label Pattern. Built on jQuery.The Float Label Pattern found his success after Brad Frost wrote a blog post about Float Label Patterns. The idea is based on a Dribbble Shot by Matt D Smith. The Pattern is easy to explain. On User Interaction with an input field the placeholder value moves up, and is displayed above the typed text. This Plugin offers you the possibility to upgrade your forms with this famous pattern.