Rich_TextArea is a jQuery plugin replacement for the venerable HTML TEXTAREA that adds arbitrary triggered autocompletes along with the insertion of rich “embedded objects” included images, links, or any other markup.
Rich_TextArea is not a WYSIWYG editor. It’s intended to be a replacement for a plain TEXTAREA with some additional features including:
- dropdown autocomplete support based on definable trigger characters such as @mentions, #tags, etc.
- insertion of arbitrary markup to represent “embedded objects”, such as images, links, etc. which are treated as single entities from the point of view of cursor movement and mouse selections.
- regular expression triggered callbacks enabling things like in-line URL rewriting, smiley insertion, etc.
- generation of a plain text representation of the editable area.
A jQuery plugin provides a lazyload function for everything.jQuery-lazyload-any currently supports IE7+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
This plugin attaches a popup calculator to an input field.
- Simple or scientific calculators.
- Define your own keys.
- 15 localisations.
This plugin features a lot of design themes, css3 transition effects, and more than 300 icons from font awesome included for buyers. All customization can be handled via jQuery Options, HTML 5 data-attributes and CSS!
- 25 themes to choose and customizable
- More than 300 icons ready to use
- 10 pure CSS3 animations for appear and disapear
- Customizable events to show, hide, mousemove, enable, disable, etc..
- Declarative init, easy and fast
- Follow mouse or fixed position
- youtube, vimeo, googlemaps, etc… tooltip content
- collision window system
- And much more configurations!!
A jQuery UI widget for building simple, scroll-based pages and interactions.
Key features :
- 100% style agnostic. Just a collection of often-used scroll-based patterns.
- Can can you existing DOM or use an array of objects to create markup.
- 16+ jQueryUI-style events/callbacks for various application state events.
- Focus and blur event when an individual story becomes active or inactive.
- Items can be grouped into categories, with event dispatched as categories change.
- Items filterable by user-specified tags.
- Items aware of their in-viewport status.
- Programmatically animated scroll to any item.
- Throttled scroll events and minimal DOM usage.
CoverPop is a lightweight lightbox popup plugin with cookie integration. Style agnostic. Responsive friendly.If you are trying to show up a lightbox popup similar first time visitors that is easily styleable and has cookie integration, this is for you.
If you are trying to show a colorbox image when someone clicks on an internal link, this isn’t for you.
Live Composer is a front-end content builder plugin for WordPress with 28+ modules ( and more to come ) packed with functionality and styling options that allow countless variations to be made easily and without any coding.
In Live Composer, the content of you pages is built directly on the page, right there in the front-end. This allows you instant feedback on the changes you make and removes the need to go back and forth between the back-end and the front-end.Besides the usual modules such as buttons, text, accordions, Live Composer comes with special post types like Projects, Galleries, Downloads, Testimonials, Staff and Partners which push any theme to the next level.
This is a jQuery plugin to lazy load Youtube videos. On the initial load, the
div will be replaced by a preview
img of the video. On hover, the preview
img will be replaced by the
iframe Youtube video.
Youtube video embeds were causing an obnoxious lag on every page load. In order to speed things up, we wrote a jQuery plugin called lazyYT.js. While we have done similar custom setups for sites we have built before, we wanted to put together something simple, easy-to-use, and available for anyone.
To speed up the page load LazyYT works by initially loading a preview image, then waiting until the video is actually clicked to load and start the full Youtube video.
least.js is a Random and Responsive jQuery, HTML 5 & CSS3 Gallery with LazyLoad.