Charts are a great visual aid when presenting data. You can’t build a professional admin panel without them. They are also tricky to set up. However, there is a new library that makes things easier – xCharts. Today, we are going to use it along with the daterange picker for Twitter Bootstrap, to build a pretty, AJAX-powered chart for your web application that fetches data from a MySQL table.
FastLinks is a library which allows you to load the links on your website with ajax calls. With this library your website will load a lot faster. This library uses jQuery and the html5 history API. (The history api works in all browsers except IE, but the library works in all browsers. The only is that the url in the navigation bar updates in all browsers but IE). This plugin is tested in: IE7, IE8, IE9, Chrome 23, Firefox 15, Safari 5 and Opera 12.
ParamQuery grid is a lightweight jQuery grid plugin inspired by MS Excel and Google spreadsheet. It’s based upon jQueryUI Widget factory which is an excellent design pattern for UI controls with consistent API.
- Resizable columns
- Resizable height and width
- Customizable theme
- Hiding / Showing columns
- Freeze any number of Columns like Excel
- Display any data source format like HTML, Array, XML, JSON, etc
- Can be used with any server side framework e.g. ASP.NET, MVC3, JSP, JSF, PHP, etc
- Virtual Scrolling and Rendering
- Inline Editing of cells
- Supports all the major browsers and has been tested in IE 6,7,8, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc
Megafolio Pro is a fully responsive media grid plugin that allows you to display content in almost every way possible using preset or randomly generated layouts. Dive right into the action by taking a look at our previews, showcasing just a few examples of whats possible with Megafolio Pro!
- Tons of options
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized (Smartphones & Tablets)
- Customizable Grid Layouts
- Various Transitions & Effects
- Category Filter Styles
- Fast CSS3 & jQuery Engine
- The Perfect Solution for all Grid Based Applications
- Fancybox 2 Lightbox Plugin
sBubble is a jQuery plugin which is totally based on CSS3 for shapes and animations. Yes no images used and no jQuery code used for animation. Plus some color themes are also provided.
Image Picker is a simple jQuery plugin that transforms a select element into a more user friendly graphical interface.
- Works great on both single and multiple select elements.
- Integrates nicely with Twitter’s Bootstrap markup.
A jQuery powered widget for displaying user and repo information for a given Github user.Using the GitHub widget is super simple, you just need to include the script after the core jQuery library and then set it up in the following way within the
<head> of your page and tell it which element on the page you want the widget to appended to.
Unfortunatelly the new RequestAnimationFrame API does not allow us to set the framerate, but using EasyAnimationFrame.js you can run html5 canvas or html animations having the complete control of the framerate. Using this script you get a complete cross browser suppor.