7 Slider is one of the most complete image slider ever. It is built in latest jQuery and mobile compatible so anyone can easily use it without any restriction. And it is fully responsive and modern features like Video embed,Lightbox are supported which make it more stunning.
- 250+ wonderful animations(2d,3d) – Animations will come more as new version released.
- Native browser support
- Html5/Css3 transitions support – It uses html5/css3 transition for modern browsers.
- Image Overall Loading – 7 Slider loads all images at once so that he/she doesn’t wait again while slides.
- Image Preview support – 7 Slider provides image preview option on hover.
- Customizable width and height – Width and height can be set.
- Fully responsive – It’s fully responsive so it can be attached in touch device.
- Full width functionality involved – Full width slider is available
- Lightbox support – It supports lightbox based on users’ demand.
- Touch device support – Touch events are supported.
- Mouse swipe navigation support – Swipe functionality is available so users feel comfortable to navigate.
- Video content support(Youtube,Vimeo) – Embeded videos are supported.
Bootstrap Form Helpers is a collection of jQuery plugins to help you build better forms. The plugins can be used individually but some of them work together like Countries and States. The collection includes:
- A custom select element
- A country picker
- A state picker
- A currency picker
- A phone input
- A language picker
- A timezone picker
- A Google font picker
- A date picker
- A time picker
- A font picker
- A font size picker
While playing around with some jQuery effects, I ended up building a mosaic transition effect between two photos, and I decided to wrap it up in a tutorial and share it with you.
This Blueprint is a layout with two sides, sometimes seen in portfolio websites of couples and partners. The idea is to show an initial two-sided view and when clicking on a side, the whole page transitions into the respective direction. The individual page of the selected person is shown.
The Blueprint comes with some example media queries and a second demo where the disappearing side scales down. It will work in modern browsers (from IE9 on).
A jQuery plugin for entering international telephone numbers. It adds a flag dropdown to any input, which lists all the countries and their international dial codes next to their flags.
- In the country dropdown you can navigate by typing, or using the up/down keys
- Selecting a country from the dropdown updates the dial code of the entered number
- Typing a different dial code automatically updates the displayed flag
- Country names in the dropdown also include localised versions in brackets
- Programatically select a country after initialisation (e.g. when the user is entering their address)
Powerful jQuery Tooltip for your website.
- Lightweight (js 4 kb and css 28kb)
- Easy to set up
- Mac Retina Ready
- All the HTML colors
- Can hold custom HTML like links, images, iframes, Youtube Videos even Google Maps
- Sticky ones with a close icon.
- Inteligent autoposition if the tooltip don’t fit in the screen
- 24 different animation
- Can hold an small Icon
- Icon pack ready to use
- And more
How it works:
- K-means or force vector repulsion algorithms ensure an even distribution of colors
- The CIE Lab color space is used for computation, since it fits human perception
- The Hue/Chroma/Lightness color space is used to set constraints, since it is user-friendly
Today we’d like to share some fancy animations for thumbnails in a grid with you. There are many possibilities when it comes to these kind of effects, but not all of them fit well when applied to multiple items, like a grid of images. There is not much space and we have to consider the stacking order of the items for the effects to look nice. An interesting thing is that we can play with delays, intensifying the viewing pleasure of the whole thing. Not only can we apply the delays in order, but randomly or reversed.
Instastream is a simple jQuery plugin to stream pictures from Instagram.Before to go further be sure you have an Instagram account and an Instagram API Key.You can choose how many pictures you want by slide. CSS cover 1,2,3 and 4 results, feel free to add new styles if you want more results by slide.