Today we’d like to share a simple morphing effect with you. The idea is to have a search input in the upper right corner of the page and once the input is clicked, the whole search element expands to a fullscreen overlay. The fullscreen overlay has a bigger search input and some elements for showing related items or the search results. Note that we just made a dummy that does not actually search dynamically.
This is a responsive video player to play YouTube playlists. You can enter a YouTube playlist id, channel id or an array of video ids as playlist source.
- Enter a Youtube Playlist, Channel, or array of Video ID’s.
- Newest YouTube API V3
- Native Fullscreen Support for Major Browsers
- Fully Responsive
- Works on Mobile Devices
- Custom Player Controls
- Automatically show/hide playlist
- Continuous Play & Autoplay
- Social Sharing Buttons (Facebook, Twitter Google+)
- Many Options More, like: max results, first video, annotations, fullscreen, volume, extra player vars, etc
A jQuery plugin for building forms, loading form structure from xml, and saving back to the server.
- JSON all the way around. No serliazing/format conversion.
- More flexible field schema options for future expansion work
- Form editor and form rendering use templates, making it easier to customize them
- Better re-use of internal code, much cleaner code
- Returns a basic API you can use for custom work
- PHP/Mongo save/load example code is extremely lightweight, and easily replaced
- Much improved support for multiple instances on a single page
Revrev.js is a mostly pointless jQuery plugin that lets you style your text in some cool ways. like, you can flip the letters horizontally so that they rev-rev-reverse. and there are other things, too… random caps, random spacing, random colors, random heights!
Highly customizable jquery plugin to show toast messages.
- Custom toast background color and text color
- Ability to hack the CSS to add your own thing
- Text can be provided in the form of
- Array (It’s elements will be changed to an un ordered list)
- Simple text
- Events support i.e.
Slideshow/hide transitions support (More to come)
- You can position the toast, wherever you want there is support for
In this tutorial we’re going to learn how to resize and crop an image using the HTML5
<canvas> element, and while we’re at it, let’s create some fancy controls for resizing, commonly seen in photo editing applications.
A modular, responsive and touch-enabled jQuery slider plugin that enables you to create elegant and professionally looking sliders.
- modular architecture
- CSS3 transitions
- animated layers (and static)
- infinite scrolling
- carousel layout
- full width and full window support
- deep linking
- lazy loading
- fade effect
- full-screen support
- CSS-only navigation controls (no graphics) for easy customization
- video support
A jQuery plugin of Digital Switch.
- This is (decimal, binary, hexa) Digital Switches Widgets.
- Thumbwheel Switche like. or Spinner like.
- you can make an original design Digital Switches.