MultiFile ($.MultiFile) is a non-obstrusive and crucially non-opinionated plugin for jQuery that helps your users easily select multiple files for upload.
It helps you implement a basic interface to improve the file selection experience of your users whilst providing you, the developer, with 3 simple methods of validation: accepted extensions, number of files and total size.This plugin will never deal with the server-side implementation of your upload solution. This plugin will not upload your files.
jQuery/Zepto Fully responsive, touch friendly carousel.
- Brand new code
- Infinity Loop
- Center item
- Handle 1000’s items on mobile devices
- Smart Speed
- Stage Padding
- Item Margin
- Ability to make almost all option responsive
- Various Widths
- Callback Events
- YouTube/Vimeo support (fetching thumbnails as well)
- Fixed click delegation issues
- Anchors navigation
- Merged Items
This is an online solution for Selling Products with customized Motives and Texts.
- Design for OneSide & TwoSides Products
- Design for Products with & without Size
- Unlimited Normal & Curve Text on each Design-Side
- Add Unlimited motives on each Design-Side [Support SVG Format]
- Upload unlimited motives on each Design-Side [Support SVG Format]
- Using Google Fonts as Custome List via XML or Complete via jQuery fontselect
- Save and Load the Design with a Design-Code without using a Database
- Print the Design
- Share the Design on Facebook
Form usability is an incredibly important topic in web design. As one of the primary input interfaces provided to users, the usability of a form is essential to a good user experience.
Today, we’re going to build a multi-part form, complete with validation and animation.
shape-shifter is an all-in-one icon element that can morph into different shapes. Pretty cool for animated icons but works for static icons, too!
CloneYa is a jQuery class useful for cloning DOM elements with their children. I wanted to be able to clone form inputs and groups of form inputs or fieldsets, or even whole forms.
A jQuery page slider uses jQuery Mousewheel plugin along with a sleek parallax effect.
BrickWork is a reponsive jQuery plugin to create Dynamic layouts. The main goal is to create the best and most customizable dynamic layouts plugins.