jQuery plugin to detects if an element (tooltip) falls of the right/left/top/bottom side of your screen/viewport.Adds a class to all your elements with the defined selector that fall of the right/left/top/bottom side of the screen.
You’re most likely looking for something specific – not a generic plugin that will bend to your needs. CodeDroid12 plugins are not all-in-one or multipurpose. They’re built to serve one specific task well – and usually with a quick Copy & Paste approach. The idea is to get your problem fixed as fast and efficiently as possible – without you needing to even waste time reading documentation.
- Includes generator page
- Includes all shown presets
- Built awesome particle effects in seconds
- Rain, Snow, Bubbles, Dust, Orbital, Molecules, Wind, Electricity and much more!
- No Coding Skills Needed
- Awesome, unique and fun!
This is a jQuery plugin to dynamically check a layer height and compare it to a custom height value. If layer height is higher than that custom value (data-maxheight), a “show more” button and a bottom gradient will appear.
It works with CSS3 transition to get a smooth animation.
Ultra light cross browser image blurring plugin for jQuery
Simple Calculator in jQuery, Bootstrap.Create Simple Calculator:
- Change your Color interface.
- Simple Operators.
- Easy install on website.
OverBox is a Responsive and Touch Enabled jQuery plugin that helps you present your content in a modern and fresh way giving your customers an amazing viewing experience.
- Responsive and Touch Enabled
- Information and Control Bar
- IFrame: Youtube, Vimeo, Google, Bing, Yahoo Maps, Instagram e.t.c.
- HTML5 Video, Flash, Ajax
- 5 Navigation effects.
- Keyboard controllable UI.
- 24 Options to customize it as you need.
- Highly customizable, extensible and flexible.
- Multiple graph ability.
- Automatic data scaling.
- Custom labelling.
- Retina scaling.
jQuery plugin for creating moving pictures, from static images!