An elastic SVG progress loader based on the Dribbble shot “Download” by xjw and implemented with SVG and TweenMax.
Chartist.js is a simple responsive charting library built with SVG. There are hundreds of nice charting libraries already out there, but they are either:
- not responsive
- use the wrong technologies for illustration (canvas)
- are not flexible enough while keeping the configuration simple
- are not friendly to your own code
- are not friendly to designers
- have unnecessary dependencies to monolithic libraries
- more annoying things
A jquery plugin that make a block element scrollable.
A simple modal window with an SVG background animated using Snap.svg.
You can create easily SVG text with any font and animate it in your wordpress dashboard or directly in your PHP file.
- Compatible with any browser, including Internet Explorer
- Use your own font file. Any font can be used
- Publish your animation anywhere with a few lines of PHP code.
- Using presets.
- Create stylish animations unlimited and publish in 5 minutes.
Jalendar offers you 4 different calendar options. You can list your events, you can link to days, you can use Jalendar Selector for date selecting and you can use Jalendar Range for range selecting on calendar.
In this tutorial we are going to implement this Facebook Like Infinite Scroll using jQuery Ajax PHP and MySQL. Here we are going to make Ajax request to server if user wants to see more data.
A jQuery plugin that let’s you display a schedule, and move time pickers within the schedule to find a time where everyone is free.