Today I would like to share with you a brand new jQuery plugin, called jPreLoader. jPreLoadercan create a preloading screen for your website before all your images (including the images in CSS) are fully loaded. It will come in handy when you wish to preload all the images on your page before exposed to user. It’s useful for those games websites.
Well, you can also create a Splash Screen during preloading process to introduce your products, or describe about your page, or show the instructions of gameplay as well as put an advertisement during the waiting time of your user.
Enrich your website experience with ThumbFx, a jQuery animation plugin that brings your images and content to life. Create unique animated effects effortlessly without any knowledge of jQuery. All effects are responsive and adapt perfectly for all device resolutions like mobiles, tablets and desktops
- CREATE – Slideshows, lightboxes, overlays, tooltips, tabs, galleries, showcase and many many more..
- RESPONSIVE – All effects are responsive and adapt perfectly for all device resolutions like mobiles, tablets and desktops.
- CROSS -BROWSER SUPPORT – Works great with all modern browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 8 and above.
iView is easy to use jQuery image slider with animated captions, responsive layout and HTML Elements like (Video, iFrame) slider. Easily add unlimited number of slides and captions. Use it as image slider, image gallery, banner rotator, banner ads, or even presentation.
This slider includes 35 transition effects which is completely configurable and compatible with all major browsers (including ie6 to ie9, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari) and mobile platforms like iOS / Android.
EasyBox is a lightbox clone based on the light-weight Slimbox2 script. It offers a variety of additional features such as:
- displaying YouTube and Vimeo videos,
- displaying inline content,
- displaying iFrames and
- better animations
In this tutorial, we are going to apply card flip effect to a set of thumbnail gallery. We just want to demonstrate one of the simple way to use it. One thing though, CSS 3D transform is not a mature standard yet and only modern browsers are supporting it. As a result, to make this demo usable, we will make it degrade gracefully and replace it with scroll up effect.
- Flexible pullout widget positioning on top, right, bottom or left side.
- Multiple pullout triggers:
- on mouse click;
- on mouse hover;
- timer countdown;
- page count;
- when specified element appears on the screen.
- Unlimited widget colors.
- 289 slick icons for pullout tabs.
- 32 sliding animation effects.
- Multiple styles for pullout tabs: square, rounded corners, borders, combination of the above.
- CSS3 vertical and horizontal tabs.
- Pullout speed control.
Focus on showcasing our product features can be a good choice for attracting user on landing pages. By showcasing in 3D style also a good choice, in this tutorial I am going to share how to showcase our product feature in 3D style using CSS3 3D Transform and jQuery.
The showcase will be displaying product image and tagline. The tagline will be positioned in the middle of product image, so there will be product image in two positions, left and right of the tagline. These images will be rotated in 3D around y-axis with angle of rotation -35 degree for the left image and 35 degree value for the right, the image will be rotated.
jQuery Elegant Accordion plugin has following features :
- Auto-rotate through all the slides with extra options
- Pause on hover
- Stop rotation on click of a slide
- Option to stop rotation at the end of the slides
- Options for setting delay, animation speed and easing
- Ability to set active slide onload using hashes (index.html#panel1-3)
- Works with multiple instances on the page
- Ability to specify width of active slide while automatically adjusting inactive slides
imJQMosaic is a simple jQuery plugin that creates mosaic pattern using an image.
This plugin is based on the technique of CSS sprites and also uses some of the new features introduced in CSS3. The plugin requires latest browsers that support HTML5 and CSS3. In absence of adequate browser, the plugin gracefully degrades and still works! Ideal behavior of this plugin can be viewed in Safari 4 or Firefox 3.5. But it works with Chrome and IE 8 also.