Megazoom plugin is a powerful, versatile, easy to use and customize image navigator for displaying large images prepared for showcasing products (high resolution product images, e.g. clothes, cars, technical schemes etc), displaying maps, and any other images, with its zooming, panning, dragging, navigation controls, scrollbar, zoom buttons,and highly customizable markers.It has a responsive layout making it perfect for any type of page layout.
- Tons of options (check them out in our live previews).
- Easy to use and install.
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized (Smartphones & Tablets).
- Responsive layout.
- Three dispay types: responsive, fullscreen and lightbox.
- Support for large image resolution, we have made successful tests with images up to 6000px width and/or height.
- The zoom factor(maximum zoom level) and start/initial zoom factor (initial zoom level) can be specified.
- The animation zoom speed and animation pan speed. can be set.
- Double clik zoom and double clik zoom factor (optional).
- Mouse wheel support on desktop.
- Mouse drag on desktop or touch drag on mobile.
- Gestures event support on mobile, the image can be zoomed with two fingers!.
- Keyboard support (optional).
- Animated preloader, the preloader text can be modified.
- Navigator window (optional).
- Complete control buttons bar with buttons.
Simple Markdown editing tools that works.Bootstrap-Markdown designed to be easily integrated with your bootstrap project. It exposes useful API that allow you to fully hook-in into the plugin.
jQuery Fluid Content Scroller Plugin makes navigation through long item lists like news, events, blog posts, etc. smooth and easy. Plugin is represented with the tabbed navigation panel at the top and at the bottom of the page / list container allowing to instantly scroll up and down to a particular post on the list.
- Responsive design
- Touch friendlyness
- Smooth animation
- jQuery 1.4.2+ or jQuery 2.x
- Free for non-commercial use
- Free updates
- Unminified source
- Cross-platform & cross-browser
Captall is a jQuery plugin that can be used to show a caption over an image or any DOM element.It has a massive amount of options making it adjustable for everyone’s needs.
In fact you can show not only text but also images or links or whatever you like and let them slide, fade or stay fixed.
Bootstrap TouchSpin is a mobile and touch friendly input spinner component for Bootstrap 3.It supports the mousewheel and the up/down keys.
In this tutorial I will explain how to create walking man Animation effect using CSS3 alone as shown below.
Also, it provides a really easy mechanism of background animations so you can create modern, distinctive website’s elements in seconds. You can choose from a collection of 8 built-in animating functions like “gust”, “swing”, “raindrop” and more, or you may just use your own function. You can also create a playlist of blurred backgrounds and make them change every few seconds.
Progress bars have become quite popular lately, and there are lots of plugins that can help you add one to your site. But how do you make one yourself? The problem is that there are plenty of implementations already, so in this tutorial, we are going to code something different – buttons that have built in progress meters.
They will be perfect for displaying progress while submitting forms or loading content via AJAX. They will also use CSS3 styles and transitions to make them easy to customize.
The Yummi-loader is nothing more than a simple LESS file with some CSS3 animations. Use them just adding ‘off’ class on your body element and changing it with ‘on’ on $(window).load() or $(document).ready() events.
A combobox plugin that works with twitter bootstrap.We had need of a combobox at work and after looking around at the available options I was not happy with any of them. The project had all it’s styling based on Twitter’s Bootstrap, so building on that made sense.