Well, when scrolling a website on your mobile device you can get trapped in a google map due to the Maps scrollbar of death™. This plugin gives you a native google maps on your website and a safe fallback to the static image API of google maps for smaller devices.
AnimatedScroll.js is a jQuery plugin that enables smooth, animated document scroll to a specific element, supporting native jQuery UI easings.
jQuery.Feyn is a jQuery plugin to facilitate your drawing Feynman diagrams with Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG). The following list gives a quick overview of the most prominent features:
- Automatic generation of clean SVG source code
- Easy to use, easy to make fine adjustments
- Predefined propagator styles, vertex types, and symbols
- Support for typesetting labels and including external graphics
- Lightweight, cross-browser, and fully documented
MultiDialog utilizes jQuery UI Dialog for a full featured Modalbox / Lightbox application.
It’s flexible, easy to use but yet extendable and fits great into the jQuery UI Widget family.
- Use any jQuery selector or a powerful API
- Feature rich, very flexible and easy to extend
- Tested in FF, IE7+, Chrome & Safari
- Built with a11y and RWD in mind
Checkbox group (parent/children) functionality. Makes a checkbox parent of other checkboxes.
- If the parent is clicked the children are checked/unchecked based on the parent.
- If all the children are checked, parent gets checked too.
- If there is an unchecked item in the children and if the parent is checked, it gets unchecked.
childrencan be a function. In this case, that function is run agaist the parent in order to find the children. This is useful for groups of checkboxes.
- Checks/unchecks parent based on the initial status of its children at start.
Zoom is enabled via mouse events (scroll and click) on pc and with touch events on mobile devices.
I was recently playing around with form validation and using css to animate cool things, but then I stumbled across character limit. You can easily use jQuery to access parameters like an input field’s character limit and current character limit. So I tried creating a simple animation that showed as you were typing in a field how many characters you had left. I opted for a simple design where there is just a grey bar underneath the input field and it fills up as you type in characters and changes colors as you get closer to the limit.
This plugin provides an API similar to jQueryUI’s draggable but with support for unified mouse and touch events. It aims to provide a minimum useful subset rather than attempting to clone the full range of behaviours supported by jQueryUI. However some of the limitations can be worked around quite simply.
udraggable plugin allows you to make elements draggable with a single line of code and to use a declarative syntax to define the constraints of the dragging behaviour.
A simple, lightweight jQuery plugin used to display the current weather of any city using the free OpenWeatherMap API.
This plugin allows you to display the location, the current temperature, the current low temperature, the current high temperature, a description of the current weather, a weather icon, the humidity level, the wind speed, the time the sun will rise, and the time the sun will set.