A lightweight jQuery plugin that prettifies and transforms text fields into fullscreen text editors with two different transition options.
Draw a page/an HTML string/a Document to the canvas.For security reasons rendering HTML into a canvas is severly limited. Firefox offers such a function via ctx.drawWindow(), but only with Chrome privileges.
To cope with the existing limitations, rasterizeHTML.js will load external images, fonts and stylesheets and store them inline via data: URIs or inline style elements respectively.
Super fast HTML 5 2D rendering engine that uses webGL with canvas fallback.The aim of this project is to provide a fast lightweight 2D library that works across all devices. The Pixi renderer allows everyone to enjoy the power of hardware acceleration without prior knowledge of webGL. Also its fast.
- WebGL renderer (with automatic smart batching allowing for REALLY fast performance)
- Canvas renderer (Fastest in town!)
- Full scene graph
- Super easy to use API (similar to the flash display list API)
- Support for texture atlases
- Asset loader / sprite sheet loader
- Auto-detect which renderer should be used
- Full Mouse and Multi-touch Interaction
- BitmapFont text
- Multiline Text
- Render Texture
- Spine support
- Primitive Drawing
A spin edit control for Twitter Bootstrap.Demo pages shows the spinedit control used in the different Twitter Bootstrap form layouts.
You can use the following additional options to modify the behaviour of the spin edit control:
- value: The initial value (default 0).
- minimum: The minimum allowed value (default 0).
- maximum: The maximum allowed value (default 100).
- step: The amount that control uses to increase or decrease its vaule (default 1).
- numberOfDecimals: The number of allowed decimals (default 0).
jTumbler transforms your boring, old radio buttons into beautiful, slider-style selection boxes.Simply supply a group of radio buttons and labels inside of a container (such as a DIV), call the jTumbler plugin on the container, and jTumbler takes care of the rest. You may also provide a callback function to perform an operation each time a jTumbler button is clicked. The jTumbler jQuery plugin is an excellent way to enhance the usability of your website and give your visitors an easy, user-friendly experience.
- Create Beautiful and Stylish Radio Buttons
- Extremely Easy To Set Up and Use
- Lightweight jQuery Plugin
- Unobtrusive Script & Simple to Setup
- Compatible with All Modern Browsers
- Easy to Integrate with Popular CMS’s
Today websites are full of events (new mail, new chat-message, content update etc.). Often it is not enough to indicate this events only visually to get user attention. You need sounds! This library, made for playing small sounds, will help you with this task.
- Ion.Sound — Plugin for playing sounds on events
- Crossbrowser support: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(9.0+) and mobile browsers
- Ion.Sound freely distributed under terms of MIT licence.
- Ion.Sound includes 15 free sounds
ContentShare is a jQuery plugin which lets you share the exact content on a page which you actually want to share. It enables you to share selected text on your social network rather the default text specified in the tags. By default, it supports Facebook and Twitter but you can add more networks easily.
Today we’d like to show you some ideas for creative loading effects. Nowadays, many different page loading animations are used in websites; just think of the subtle red loading bar seen on YouTube. When loading something on a page, be it images or the next content, we don’t have to be restricted to a tiny loading indicator but we can get creative and big. So the idea is to indicate that something is happening in a stylish way without creating too much distraction for the user. There might be actions where this might not be adequate, but in some situations it might be quite fitting and amplifying for the overall design.
Create an Apple-like one page scroll website (iPhone 5S website) with One Page Scroll plugin.One Page Scroll let you transform your website into a one page scroll website that allows users to scroll one page at a time. It is perfect for creating a website in which you want to present something to the viewers.
I am writing a jQuery plugin that will automatically search for your headings and create a table of contents based on them for your blog post. We’ll also be adding a smooth scroll effect, so that when a user clicks on an entry they are brought to the right section. I know a table of contents is a bit of an unusual topic for a tutorial, but if you’re writing a help file for your product, or an FAQ it’s just as applicable. This tutorial also serves as an introduction to jQuery basics.