CHAP Links Library is a web based visualization library for displaying graphs, networks, and timelines.The library is specially designed to be easy to use, to handle large amounts of data, and to enable manipulation of the data. The library consists of Graph, Graph3d, Network, Timeline, and Treegrid.
Literally Canvas is an extensible, open source (BSD-licensed), HTML5 drawing widget that currently supports a minimal set of drawing operations. You can draw, erase, set the color with the eyedropper, undo, redo, pan, and zoom. It depends on jQuery and Underscore.js.
The instance at the top of this page uses the resizable feature of jQuery UI for its resize feature, to demonstrate that you can resize the container element with impunity. Resizing on the right edge of the canvas causes weirdness, but you get the idea.
Most table sorting plugins try to account for a limitless number of data types and their limitless ways of being presented. This leads to an extremely bloated code base with only a tiny portion of the code ever used by your project.
A jQuery CSS3 slideshow.This is a slideshow demo I put together to try out some jQuery manipulation of CSS3 rotation and translation. It’s based on the old ViewMaster toy.Use arrow keys or click any photo.
Easily create amazing hotspots on your images with just point & click!
- Different Types of Spots & Tooltips
- UNIQUE & Amazing Aiming Effect!
- Tip & Bubble tooltips
- Change tooltip direction “top, bottom, right, left”
- Different tooltip animations
- Change tooltip position relative to spot
- Activate it on hover , click or make it always active
- Change spot border radius
- Make your spot point to a URL
- Add text or HTML content to tooltips
- Unobtrusive spots
- Create spots with your own images!
- Share your spots “have a direct link to it , when navigating to this link the browser window will scroll down to where the image is located & trigger spot”
- Fully Responsive
jQuery plugin for listing profiles and sharing.o list social accounts or share any page with 46 icons.
Options for SocialProfiles:
launchpad, launchpadReverse, slideTop, slideRight, slideBottom, slideLeft, chain
- chainAnimationSpeed: default value: 100
- blur: makes blur background (only works on -webkit browsers)
Today I am going to tell how to create a Twitter Timeline with jQuery and CSS. I am planning to create facebook timeline script soon with php and jquery.
In this script, I have used jQuery minitwitter.js – to fetch the twitter feeds from Twitter Database. Then I have displayed those tweets in facebook’s timeline format with the help of CSS code
An ultra-simple, customizable, light-weight date picker plug-in for jQuery at just over 7KB compressed or 25KB uncompressed.
- Stylize current date, selected date, special dates and individual days of the week
- Set data on special dates (that is returned on callback when selected)
- Repeatable date ranges, individual dates and special dates
- Restrict selection to range of dates, individual dates, years, months and days of the week
- Restricting forward / backwards month navigation
- Automatically jump to respective month on selection (if it is the next or previous month)
- Offset days of the week (e.g. make Wednesday the first day of the week)
- Jump to specific month or year through select drop-down
- Customizable month names and days of week names
- Callbacks for when date is selected and when calendar is about to show or hide
- Individual styles per date picker on the same page
- Render directly below input control (by default) or specify a custom element to render into
This is a jQuery plugin for formatting currency. This library is currently localized into 211 different cultures. The formatCurrency function modifies the values or contents of a jQuery object set into a currency amount. An optional property in the jQuery selector format that will recieve the formatted version of the object set. If no destination is provided the original contents will be replaced with the formatted version.