jCarrotCell is a jQuery carousel plugin that does all the popular carousel things.
- No need to use the same default HTML tags that the examples use.
- Pass in custom selectors to find control elements anywhere on the page.
- Auto-generate the paging navigation.
- Insert, remove, empty, reload the carousel via AJAX or whatever and have it actually work.
- Nested scrolling.
- Swipe support on applicable devices.
News, Magazine and Blog Elements for WordPress! Welcome to the future of your posts! Newscodes will dramatically revolutionize how you use and display your posts and improve the way your visitors interact with your content on news, magazine websites and blogs or just about any project you are working on that uses posts to generate and present content.
- 20+ awesome Newscodes post layouts
- Unlimited Newscodes Styles
- Newscdes Tabbed Elements
- Newscodes Style Manager and Editor with Preview possibility from the Admin page
- Support for all Post Types
- Post Filters
- Post Taxonomy Filters
- Post Meta Filters
- Changeable Filter Relation
- Ajax Load
Restive.js is a jQuery Plugin that helps you quickly and easily add features to your Web Site that enable it respond and adapt to virtually every Web-enabled Device. Using a combination of Device Detection, Advanced Breakpoints Management, and Orientation Management, the Plugin will give your Website an uncanny ability to quickly adapt in a constantly changing device landscape.
There’s an excellent library from Google, called diff_match_patch that does a really good job of analyzing the text and producing the diffs in a programatic manner. However, it lacks the sauce to visually present it to the user.
So I wrote a jQuery library which is a wrapper around Google’s library and makes it trivial to wow your users.
This is a simple, jQuery plugin wrapper for accounting.js. It allows you to format data values directly from HTML.
Viavi CSS3 Button Hover Effect is pure HTML5/CSS3 flat buttons. Buttons has HTML5 structure and works on all major browsers. Buttons is easy to edit and integrate into any website. CSS is separate from HTML and is well commented.