AjaxQ is a tiny, simple jQuery plugin for sequential ajax requests.
When someone clicks a card we move it to the center of the screen along the vertical axis. Once it reaches the center of the screen, the full card view expands from the center of the screen.
- Touchscreen friendly
onresizeso suitable for use within responsive designs
- Small and fast
- Supports all major browsers
- Buffer progressbar (for downloading progress etc.)
The jSon Slider is a multi purpose jQuery plugin. We can crate slider, carousel & timeline.It is a responsive and fast-loading slider with built-in search functionality and other powerful features.
- Very fast-loading slider
- CSS3 & jQuery animation
- Carousel (Option for setting different numbers of slides for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile)
- Testimonial, Tab & Timeline
- Search within slides
- YouTube and HTML5 videos in slides
- Full screen
- Thumbnails, bullets or HTML
- Multiple sliders allowed on one page
- Slides can be selected using a GET method in URl
A jQuery plugin for creating a slider or content rotator. It converts the children inside any selected element into a Slider. One can define array of timeline according to which the slider will be synced. CSS animations can be used with this plugin to enhance the contents visually.
Today we’d like to share a very simple content slideshow with you. The idea is to have circular slides that have a playful bouncy effect when animating to the next or previous item. It’s inspired by a really nice Dribbble shot, Mobile Commerce Interface, by Bilal Mechairia.