By default all amCharts libraries accept data in JSON format. It needs to be there when the web page loads, defined in-line or loaded via custom code.
This plugin introduces are native wrapper that enables automatic loading of data from external data data sources in CSV and JSON formats.
Demo 1 Demo 2 Demo 3
The Facebook Traffic Generator gives the ability to lock any page on your website and make it visible only if the visitor clicks the Like button. Increase you facebook page fans, URL likes and Shares & Drive more Social traffic to your website.
- Lock any content on your pages/posts/website.
- Visitors need to like or share with Facebook to unlock your content.
- Lock an unlimited number of contents (on several pages/posts).
- Customize the title on locking page.
- CSS file to customize the locked content and invite to unlock texts.
- Ability to force the visitors to like or share the page on their Facebook wall to unlock the content (New).
- Gain widespread popularity with minimal efforts!
Pushme.js is a small but might really useful jQuery Plugin makes possible to push elements into specific containers depended on certain media queries.
Today we’d like to share a couple of ideas for a kind of block reveal effect that has been used in some designs recently. The main idea is to reveal content in a schematic box look. The effect first shows a decorative block element being drawn and when it starts to decrease its size, it uncovers some content underneath.
vDrop is minimalistic & customisable jQuery plugin to replace standard HTML select dropdown.
Formbase is a better default styles for common input elements.Formbase eliminates cross browser bugs, inconsistencies across systems and applies a beautiful default styling to several input elements.
- Works in all modern browsers (and IE11)
- Works with inputs, textareas, checkboxes and radio buttons
- Zero dependencies
A full-screen video presentation, that is resized and animated to become the content of a mobile device.
Imissyou.js is a jQuery plugin to change the title & favicon of the page when the user is not viewing your website.