Pull to refresh implementation for the web. Designed to work with both mobile and desktop devices. Fits nicely with web-apps or single-page applications (SPA).
Line is the web’s most advanced progress bar plugin. It’s easy to setup, amazingly flexible and ships with beautiful animation presets.
- Beautifully animated | Pick from all sorts of progress animation options, spring, arrive or tween using 20+ easing methods.
- 10 Unique Presets | Pick one and be done, use as starting point or build your own and peek at the code.
- Shapes and Directions | Includes Horizontal, Vertical and Circular progress bars.
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly | Works on all sorts of devices.
- Fast and Accurate | Optimized for fast performance, included timer corrects browser timeout errors and correctly handles document hidden mode.
jQuery File Browser is a plugin for creating OS like file browsers.
Support the visual area to load the tree components to ensure that the case of large data in the case of rapid loading and smooth operation. Using zTree code organization, the interface name is the same as zTree. In the zTree based on the increase in search and filtering. Function to be further improved, I hope you put forward valuable advice, must be in the first time to modify.
Caleran is a Date Range Picker plugin, built using jQuery and moment.js libraries. It can also be used as a single date picker besides the range selection feature. Can be shown inline or used as a dropdown beside an input.
- Option to hide specific parts of the instance
- Mobile friendly (both portrait and landscape layouts are supported)
- Support for predefined ranges
- Can be shown as an inline control
- Wide localization support (Available languages)
- Can also be used as a single date picker
- Sass template included
- Grunt file included
BunnyJS is a modern Vanilla JS and ES6 library and next-generation front-end framework, package of small stand-alone components without dependencies.
- No dependencies – can be used in any project anywhere anytime
- Designed in mind to build modern, complicated, real world business apps
- Faster, simpler, enjoyable than any frontend framework
- Large set of ready components, custom UI elements and utils
Today we’d like to share a fun little experiment with you: a geeky “try-on” sunglasses effect. It’s not a “try-on” in the classical sense for previewing how the sunglasses might look on a person, but instead how the view looks like when putting on some sunglasses and looking through them. For that we use a simple overlay effect and some animations to mimic the movement you do when you try on glasses from the first person perspective.
A jQuery plugin to exempt selected form fields from the forward tab order.This library is most useful when the users are familiar with the form, and uses it regularly. Casual users may not feel as comfortable – then again, if they are already using the tab button, they might see it as an optimization.
- exempt selected fields from the forward tab order.
- include excluded fields in the reverse tab order.
Simple browser game built with JS, jQuery and HTML5 Canvas. A simple sidescrolling RPS game that pits you, a shape shifter, against an infinite amount of rocks, pieces of paper, and pairs of scissors. Shift into the correct form to defeat your foes! Levels become progressively more difficult as the number of enemies and the speed at which they approach increases.