This tool is the the timers which comes with flipping animation. You can adjust the color of the back panel so that it has changed over time. Or you can use a static color. The colors are set to digits, the rear panel and signatures. It uses vector data to draw the digits and the panels of the countdown, there is no change in the quality of the displayed drawings when it gets resized.
- Changes color over time
- Editable colors.
Simple and lightweight jQuery plugin for user-presence detection.
A simple, interactive resource that can be used to provide a virtual tour of your product. The idea behind the snippet is to use an image sprite and link the dragging to a specific frame of that image. You can use it to show the exterior of a technology gadget (or a car, like in our demo!), or, in general, to create fancy product animations.
Today we’d like to share a little 3D experiment with you. The idea is to show a mall map with all its floors in perspective. Additionally, we have a search in a sidebar that allows to filter mall spaces. Once a floor is selected, we show some pins as indicators for the different stores/spaces. When clicking on a pin, we show some more details of that space. We’ve mostly used CSS trickery for this, applying transitions that will rotate and move the levels by adding or removing classes. The levels are represented by inline SVGs.
Timedropper is a jQuery UI timepicker. Manage time input fields in a standard form. Focus on the input to open an small interactive timepicker.
Eases web navigation, through the use of visual relationships (arrows) between page elements.
- Arrows makes a visual connection from a start element to an end element, even when the position/size of these elements change;
- Non intrusive. The arrows are hidden by default and only appear when the mouse overs the start element (or when the start element receives focus for mobile devices). Alternatively they can be always visible;
- Shapes available: Line, Polyline, Quadratic Bezier curves and Cubic Bezier curves;
Repaintless.css in a lightweight animation library that consists only of animations that don’t cause reflows and repaints of a website when used correctly.
data-inline-tweet and you’re good to go!
.Just wrap the tweetable text in a container with
Design Tailor(DT), is built on most advance technology available today and offer extremely flexible way to customize any kind of product online from your browser.For now DT is available for as jQuery plugin for custom web-shop, developers can use or customize the plugin in the way they want, DT comes along with extensive documentation.
- Ready to use graphics, quotes, icons
- Easy to use Color Picker/ Palette
- Replace or shuffle layers, lock layers as like any desktop editor
- Transformations – Position, Size, Rotation
- Use Opacity for any text, images or icons
- Choose from good numbers of available fonts
- Flexible alignment options
- Curved Text with easy to use radius, spacing, reverse and color options
- Upload your own image