jQuery inputmask is a jquery plugin which create an input mask.
An inputmask helps the user with the input by ensuring a predefined format. This can be usefull for dates, numerics, phone numbers, …
- easy to use
- optional parts anywere in the mask
- possibility to define aliases which hide complexity
- date / datetime masks
- numeric masks
- lots of callbacks
- non-greedy masks
- many features can be enabled/disabled/configured by options
- supports readonly/disabled/dir=”rtl” attributes
- support data-inputmask attribute
- multi-mask support
Polyfill object-fit and object-position on images on IE9, IE10, IE11, Edge, Safari, etc.
- Fast and lightweight
- No additional elements are created or necessary
- Once set, position is taken care by the browser
- You can still access/change
srcset properties and attributes:
img.src = 'other-image.jpg'
A tutorial on how to create a simple image effect with little image fragments inspired by some poster art and powered by clip-path.
- Super easy to set up
- Cellspacing, cellpadding, col and colgroup in account
- Able to sort columns or rows at the same time
- Smooth animation when sort
- No bloated dependencies
- Touch events
Footer-reveal.js is a jQuery plugin for easy implementation of the ‘fixed/reveal’ footer effect.
Unibox is a jQuery Plugin for a universal search box with search suggestion.
sparkleHover is a jQuery plugin to add sparkles to anything on hover.