jQuery flowchart.js is an open source jquery ui plugin that allows you to draw and edit a flow chart.
- Draw boxes (called operators) and connections between them.
- Methods are provided so that the end-user can edit the flow chart by adding / moving / removing operators, creating / removing connections between them.
- The developper can save / load the flowchart.
- Operators and links can be customized using CSS and the plugin parameters.
- Some methods allow you to add advanced functionalities, such as a panzoom view or adding operators using drag and drop.
Formdoid is advance PHP database form builder that generates the form directly from the database tables by writing 2-3 lines of codes only. It automatically creates form fields on the basis of the field type and field name as defined in the database table. You don’t need to write data submission code (insert/update/export) also, script handles that part also. By default, script also put validations as per the field type and manages the data submission using ajax.
jQuery Impromptu is an extension to help provide a more pleasant way to spontaneously prompt a user for input. More or less this is a great replacement for an alert, prompt, and confirm. Not only does it replace these but it also allows for creating forms within these controls. This is not intended to be a modal replacement, just a quick tool to prompt user input in a fashionable way.
Fallwall.js is a jQuery plugin to make Fall Styles like Pinterest.
jQuery Soundcloud Player. Stream track playlist by title, tags or username.
AgeCheck is a simple jQuery plugin that verifies if a user is old enough to enter your site. You can easily customize the plugin with options and it uses sessionStorage to keep from popping up again. The modal box is responsive and is uses an external CSS for easy styling.
Nest is a wordpress plugin that adds animated fly-out panels to any website.Whether it’s text, video, images, forms, shortcodes or any other type of content, Nest allows you to display it in massively customizable fly-out panels.
- Create fly-out sliding panels to display any content
- Side-wide, per-post and/or per-page fly-out slides
- The fly-out panels are massively and easily customizable
- Each fly-out panel can be customized independently for vastly different results
- Smooth and stutter-free animations even on older devices
jQuery plugin that allows you to draw a beautiful 3d spinning earth on canvas. Based on the amazing sphere.js plugin of Sam Hasler, jquery.earth3d.js is an open source jquery ui plugin which will allow you to emulate a 3d earth (or any planet actually) on canvas.