Timedropper is a jQuery UI timepicker. Manage time input fields in a standard form. Focus on the input to open an small interactive timepicker.
Eases web navigation, through the use of visual relationships (arrows) between page elements.
- Arrows makes a visual connection from a start element to an end element, even when the position/size of these elements change;
- Non intrusive. The arrows are hidden by default and only appear when the mouse overs the start element (or when the start element receives focus for mobile devices). Alternatively they can be always visible;
- Shapes available: Line, Polyline, Quadratic Bezier curves and Cubic Bezier curves;
Repaintless.css in a lightweight animation library that consists only of animations that don’t cause reflows and repaints of a website when used correctly.
.Just wrap the tweetable text in a container with
data-inline-tweet and you’re good to go!
Design Tailor(DT), is built on most advance technology available today and offer extremely flexible way to customize any kind of product online from your browser.For now DT is available for as jQuery plugin for custom web-shop, developers can use or customize the plugin in the way they want, DT comes along with extensive documentation.
- Ready to use graphics, quotes, icons
- Easy to use Color Picker/ Palette
- Replace or shuffle layers, lock layers as like any desktop editor
- Transformations – Position, Size, Rotation
- Use Opacity for any text, images or icons
- Choose from good numbers of available fonts
- Flexible alignment options
- Curved Text with easy to use radius, spacing, reverse and color options
- Upload your own image
CSS styling of select component without JS, and using inline SVGs for the arrow symbol. The idea is to get rid of the need of using JS / JQuery for a decent
select styling. Using inline SVG files to avoid extra requests to the server and a good visualization quality in retina displays.
Turn any webform into multi-step wizard with jQuery.
TwitTalk is a very simplistic use of the Twitter API. It encompasses both the search and user profile API to grab both text and media tweets. Right now, it will take the last x amount of tweets from users where the language is determined to be english(en) who have mentioned Kate Spade/Jack Spade or the tweets that are from Kate Spade and Company entities. The layout is built with JQUERY (Freewall.js).
JS component to pick colors from a predefined / restricted palette.The name attribute is used to bind the color picker to the input, so its recommended to be unique if you have several inputs with the same name, all of them will change simultaneously when user picks a color.
Popper.js is a library used to create poppers in web applications. Popper.js is built from the ground up to being modular and fully
hackable customizable. It supports a plugin system you can use to add particular behaviors to your poppers.