Slide Panel is a JQuery plugin that allows elements to expand and collapse creating a sliding panel effect. I know that this is nothing new and there are already a few JQuery panel plugins out there but this one is both highly flexible, has a small footprint and has some unique features.
Access to visual editors to create/edit the following Bootstrap elements like Buttons (+ icons),Icons,Tables,Templates (create only),Breadcrumbs,Paginations,Pagers,Labels,Badges,Alerts,Panels.Use your own Bootstrap css, wich will be directly rendered either in tinyMce editor and plugin visual editors.
- 11 plugins in 1
- Visual Editors
- Easy to install, no skill needed
- Awesome customer support
jQuery Plugin to create tabs.All you need to do is add few divs for your tabs, and script will generate Tabs for you.
Spinning Earth Globe animations with markers and logos’ carousel for Desktop and Mobile. Perfect way to visualize location of event/office/store/city or to showcase partners/sponsors logos.
- Globe rotation made up with flat world maps animated in circle mask
- Smooth animation (done with Velocity.js)
- Animation shows up when the Globe becomes visible in the browser
- Resolution independent SVG graphics (perfect for displays with higher pixel density, such as Retina)
- Easy to change width, colors or visibility of elements, animation parameters
Growl is a jQuery plugin designed to provide informative messages in the browser.
Enhance your website by fancy effects based on the user’s scroll index. Pop-in, pop-out, sliding, sticky notes and much more. The plugin supports mobile devices and eldered browsers. It was built using the jQuery library.
- Eased animations for incremental mouse scroll-wheels
- Adds fancy effects to your homepage
- Customizable trough settings and CSS
- Highly compatible
- Highly customizable
- Uses CSS3 transitions by default
Nice image slide animation with a single img, animate css and a little jQuery.
A jQuery plugin to create a cycling effect on selected text at some event.Attach the plugin to the element you want to trigger the cycling, specify the target text you want to produce the effect and include a conditional statement to ensure that cycling isn’t re-triggered while the effect is in progress.
A slide-in filter panel powered by CSS and jQuery.A well-designed filter is a powerful tool users can take advantage of. It is actually an essential feature if your website has lots of content, distributed across different categories. For an e-commerce, it is a way to increase conversion rates by reducing the time needed by the user to find what he’s looking for.