BttrLazyLoading is a Jquery plugin that allows your web application to defer image loading until images are scrolled to but not only! BttrLazyLoading also allows you to have different version of an image for 4 differents screen sizes: phones (<768px), tablets (≥768px), desktops (≥992px) and large Desktops (≥1200px).
Textfx is a handy jquery plugin for awesome text effects. jQuery TextFX is your all in one plug-in for making your text feel good, look good, and animate good.
Elastic Columns is a jQuery plugin that was designed to be used as an alternative to the well-known Isotope library. This plugin is lightweight and will suit your needs if you want to build a grid of items using columns with equal widths.
Create tables of data from your database with ease!
Included is a PHP Class, optional jQuery plugin, some basic CSS (and LESS file) as well as 7 example php files ready to go!
- Fully OOP
- Automatic Pagination
- Sortable (You can sort your data by columns)
- Built on PDO, Supports all major databases
- Easy to use
- Includes LESS and CSS (Optional)
- Includes jQuery Plugin (Optional)
- Doesn’t force you to use the included CSS or jQuery plugin
- Extensible, easy to extend and modify
A jQuery plugin that enhances the scrolling experience, by providing a snapping behaviour.Scrollsnap allows to define ‘anchor points’ onto which the window snaps when you scroll through a web page or parts of it.
A JQuery based plugin in its baby steps for easy to implement, line based, CSS effects.
Attempts to make this type of effect easier to implement by reducing the amount of HTML required as code required for this effect is appended to the DOM on load.
The Copyright jQuery plugin allows you to add a reference to the source in buffer when copying.
A nice and lightweigth jQuery plugin that gives beauty to checkboxes and radio buttons and allows custom labels for each status of (un)checked inputs.
jQuery Geocodify is an autocomplete plugin for address searches.
- Morph an empty form into a search box ready to auto-complete address searches using Google’s geocoder
- Handle the user’s selected location however you’d like by specifying a simple function
- Bias the results using Google’s built-in viewport and region biasing
- Tweak search strings before they’re sent and filter geocoder results before they appear
- Customize the default text, sizing and other styles