jQMeter is a simple, light-weight jQuery plugin that allows you to display an animated horizontal or vertical progress meter. Just pass in the goal and amount raised or completed, and the rest is optional.
It has a simple design out-of-the-box, but this is on purpose so that you can customize the look to match your needs. You can pass several formatting options including width, height, background bar color, bar color, etc. You can also choose to display the percentage completed or not, as well as control the animation speed.
Confirm dialogs for buttons and links using jQuery and Bootstrap.
fbPhotoStream is a simple, light-weight jQuery plugin that allows you to display Facebook photos from a public album. Just set the album id, and the rest is optional.
It has a a few design options like grid, collage, or circle mode, but you can customize the look to match your needs by adding your own CSS. You can pass several formatting options including width, height, etc., as well as setting whether you want to show captions or link back to Facebook
Animatrix Creative allows you to draw and animate SVG images.Professional SVG Image WYSIWYG Editor is included in this plugin, and can be accessed from the admin area. You can draw with the default Pencil tool or create shapes out of the rich Shapes library.
All SVG images are animated on the front-side, by mimicking the drawing process. You can also export and save the SVG image as well.
jQuery repeatable list item with doT.js template engine.
jQuery Calx is an Excel calculation engine and formula parser built as jQuery plugin.
- Rewrite the internal formula parser and plugin structure.
- Ability to register new function and override default one.
- Ability to register variable.
- Easy graph to represent data in graphical way (additional library required)
- Add support for string and cell range.
- Add a lot of excel compatible function (additional library may be required).
- Add feature to check circular reference, instead of infinite loop which make the page hang up, it’s now alerting error.
- Add support for server-side function formula, in case you want to hide the calculation algorithm.
- Add support to change formula, value, format easily without need to write tricky script.
Dug.js was designed to be a lightweight, simple, library-independent script to pull in feeds of content available on the web as JSONP to display on your site. There are a few parameters that you can pass into dug to do some additional schnazzy things.