A widget containing a list of suggested articles, with a reading progress indicator powered by SVG, CSS and jQuery.
- text-alignments (left, right, centered, justified),
- numbered and bulleted lists,
- tables and columns
- auto/fixed/star-sized widths,
- col-spans and row-spans,
- headers automatically repeated in case of a page-break,
- images and vector graphics,
jQuery lineLine is a lightweight jQuery plugin for add linenumber to textarea or code or nay other tag.
Scrollator is a jQuery-based replacement for the browsers scroll bar, which doesn’t use any space. Has very good performance.
RubyTabs is a great plug-in Tabs + Slider when integrated touch gestrue swipe, move between slides really easy on desktop and mobile. No need to switch troublesome dropdown menu as the other plugin on the mobile. Same time create thousands of beautiful effects. Also, RubyTabs built-in responsive features, vertical tabs, flat and clean theme, powerfull API, 75+ templates html, 14+ positions, 100+ options, more and more.
Effortlessly re-map click events to touch events on touchscreen UIs.
- Removes the 300ms delay (after the user lifts their finger), applied by all touchscreens devices and immediately invokes your click handlers.
- Takes your click events applied with jQuery and silently re-maps them to the “touchend” event for devices that support touch.
Viewer is a simple jQuery image viewing plugin.
- Touch Support
- Scale (flip)
- Keyboard support
- Cross-browser support
An interactive bar graph packed with animations and information. Built with CSS and jQuery.
This is a jQuery plugin to dynamically check a layer height and compare it to a custom height value. If layer height is higher than that custom value (data-maxheight), a “show more” button and a bottom gradient will appear.