The contextMenu Plugin was designed for web applications in need of menus on a possibly large amount of objects. Unlike implementations as a beautiful site’s or trendskitchens’ this contextMenu treats the menu as the primary object. That means, that a single menu is defined that can be used by multiple objects. Unlike the mentioned plugins, contextMenu doesn’t need to bind itself to triggering objects. This allows injecting and removing triggers without having to re-initialize or update contextMenu.
notifier is a simple jQuery plugin to push notifications on a webpage either at a specified time or at a button click ( or even a part of a button function). Decide for yourself when you required to push a notification. You can even push your advertising columns as notifications.
- You can push text, images, or advertising columns as notifications in your website
- You can specify when the notification should appear, whether on a button click or after a specified time
- The plugin allows you to define the color of your notification bar
Filterizr is a jQuery plugin that sorts, shuffles and applies stunning filters over responsive galleries using CSS3 transitions.
- Pluggable look & feel (write your CSS effects in the box on the right and hit Filterize!)
- Performant — optimized for smooth experience on mobile devices
- Lightweight — around 8.5kb, jQuery is its only dependency
- Responsive — with your Media Queries (resize the window!)
- Open source
PHP Order Form will helps to get project orders from the clients for the people like web developers, corporates and freelancers easily. This form is PayPal integrated and admin functionalities are integrated.
- Responsive design layout
- PHP order form with MySql database
- Multitab features
- Cross-browser platform
- Contents are organized in a user-friendly format
- Admin can manage all contents and order management
- Mail Templates are available in admin side
With the help of DOM, jQuery and CSS3 transition, we got a simple and direct organization chart plugin.
Ever faced a situation where you said “Why doesn’t this bug show up when developer console is open!!”? And since the bug doesn’t show when you have console open, you cannot do debug logging using
Screenlog.js brings the developer console right on your screen so that you can do logging without having the developer console open always.
Photo Editor is a photo editing application based on the Cropper.js.
dynamicColorChange is a small jQuery plugin to give your users the opportunity to style your page as they want. All you have to do, is, to define a couple of selectable colors and include a button with the class “color_changer-toggle” to toggle the color changer.
iPanorama 360° jQuery Plugin is a lightweight and rich-feature panorama viewer for the web. This plugin is built with modern libraries jQuery and Three.js to be used for part of backend solutions. Additionally, it has an awesome feature which allowed the user to navigate from one scene to another. Also, it supports hotspots for providing information about any part of the scene or for creating virtual tours.
This plugin replaces
<input type="text"> with dropdown elements to pick day, month, year, hour, minutes and seconds.
You can submit form as usual because dropdowns don’t have
name attribute and not submitted.
- support date, time, datetime
- 12h / 24h format
- based on momentjs