jQuery plugin to display a page with chronological sticky tags.
- Sticky tag can be positioned anywhere you want them to be (x,y,rotation). x, y are percentage within the canvas area (not pixel)
- User can use scrollbar to reveal sticky tags that are buried beneath the others.
Pines Steps is useful for step-based transitions. We encourage the use of custom validation to show progression to users, so that the experience of completing linear tasks on the web is easier and user-friendly!
A jQuery plugin for adding an easy ‘are you sure’ confirmation pop-up to a button.The confirmOn plugin shows a confirmation box when the provided events are triggered. It works exactly like jQuery’s .on() but with a confirmation step between the event and the handler. When the user answers the confirmation dialog, the handler is called with the answer as a parameter, so you can decide what to do next. The user can press the escape key which closes the dialog and doesn’t call the yes or no handlers.
Jumbo 7 is easy to use Fullscreen gallery including Kenburn. As navigation, you can use bullets/thumbnails and tabs in your choices. And it is fully responsive and modern features like Video embed,Smart Lightbox are supported which make it more stunning.
- Hardware accerlated slide animation
- Easy to implement and customize
- Unlimited slides – Users can insert as many slides as he wants.
- Unlimited Title Caption
- Native browser support
- Html5/Css3 transitions support – It uses html5/css3 transition for modern browsers.
- Image Lazy Loading – Jumbo 7 loads all images at once so that he/she doesn’t wait again while slides.
- Image Preview support – Jumbo 7 provides image preview option on hover.
- Customizable width and height – Width and height can be set.
- Fully responsive – It’s fully responsive so it can be attached in touch device.
- Full width functionality involved – Full width slider is available
- Lightbox support – It supports lightbox based on users’ demand.
- Touch device support – Touch events are supported.
- Mouse swipe navigation support – Swipe functionality is available so users feel comfortable to navigate.
- Video content support(Youtube,Vimeo) – Embeded videos are supported.
- Carousel support – Carousel viewmode is supported.
- Keyboard navigation available
The inherent visual appeal of filterable portfolios (like the Tuts+ hub) has made them very popular. Today, we’ll be making one using straight-forward markup, CSS3 and a little bit of jQuery.
Create a ticking text intro animation for your typography with jQuery.With this plugin, you can use a markup to set the delay between each intro animation.
jQuery plugin with tons of settings that allows users to generate embedded youtube videos adjusting almost all imaginable options in an easy way, plus generating fancy playlists and share boxes. Live preview functionality for CMS admin pages will be very handy for generating codes to save in database.
The ultimate all in one plugin for notification – Change your favicon, browser’s title and more to reflect new notifications.Dynamic favicon feature from this plugin only works with Chrome and Firefox. Unfortunately, Safari and IE do not allow you to change the favicon after page load.