Filterjitsu is a jQuery plugin to filter DOM elements based on search query params in the URL. It filters simply by data attributes, making few assumptions on the structure of your DOM.
There are many ways to filter data on the backend before serving it to the client. Filterjitsu is specifically meant to be used on cached HTML pages served from a CDN, relieving filtering from the backend and allowing for fast page loads.
A little jquery helper to glitch everything.
- first element become a static background
- next element with glitch property and lower interval
- next element with glitch property, higher interval and scale options
- next element with glitch property, higher interval, scale options and blend mode apply
A lightweight jQuery plugin for basic form validation using HTML5 form attributes. Recommended as a polyfill for older browsers which do not provide built-in validation.
This library allows us to use html5 NotificationAPI in jquery.
Tiny jQuery full page scroll effect plugin.
- Override mouse whell event to scroll full page.
- Minimum extra HTML elements required.
- Prevents redundant events from being triggered.
- Provide API to manually scroll up or down.
- Tiny size, 1KB zipped.
360° Product view is a growing trend that has been able to significantly enhance online visual communication. With many eCommerce businesses increasing conversion rates & customer satisfaction while decreasing product returns with the use of 360 product view.
- 360 degree product rotation
- Responsive layout
- Easy to install and use
- Simple navigation for best user experience
- No server side required
- No flash player required
- Work on every platform(Desktop, Tablet and Phone)
Wickedpicker turn any input element into a elegant timepicker.
- Simple user interface
- Minimally invasive CSS, no styles applied to input fields
- Easy to implement
- All instances on the page use the same timepicker selector, no duplication
- Supports click and click & hold for quick time selecting