The Idilia Tagging Menu jQuery plugin enables assigning word senses to one or more consecutive words (e.g., a search query, a document) in a web application.
phAnimate is a jQuery plugin that animates placeholder on inputs.
A set of responsive Bootstrap Modals and Popups those contain bootstrap carousel, images gallery, login, signup and contact us forms, subscribe and search bars, different types videos in modal etc with new features. It is made with bootstrap.
- 100% Responsive And Mobiles friendly
- 20 Ready modal style
- 5 Colors Schemes
- 3 Background Colors Schemes
- Built With Bootstrap 3.x
- 26 Animation Effects
- Different Types of Sliders in the Modals
- Touch swipe Enabled In Sliders
Dropcap.js makes beautiful drop caps easy for the web.
- Create a custom message for your counter’s message
- Force character/word limit on user to prevent typing
- Works against copy/paster’s!
- Small, fast, and modular DOM & Event library for modern browsers.
- Same familiar API as jQuery (but without the extra “weight” of modules like
- Weighs in at only 1KB to 12KB (minified), depending on included modules. Full bundle is about 4KB gzipped.
- Works great stand-alone or paired up with e.g. Backbone or Angular.
- The source is written in ES6 format.
- Rollup and babel are used to create a UMD bundle (supporting AMD, CommonJS, and fallback to browser global).
Cloudinary is a cloud-based service that provides an end-to-end image management solution including uploads, storage, manipulations, optimizations and delivery.
Easily upload images to the cloud. Automatically perform smart image resizing, cropping and conversion without installing any complex software. Integrate Facebook or Twitter profile image extraction in a snap, in any dimension and style to match your website’s graphics requirements. Images are seamlessly delivered through a fast CDN, and much much more.