An easy to use, CSS3/jQuery Responsive overlay slider with navigation.
Centr is a lightweight jQuery plugin that centers any object to the middle of the screen. It is easy to use for both amateur and professional web developers. Centr works across mostly all browsers.
Morrigan Editor is jQuery WYSIWYG editor with predictable behavior, persistence and consistency.
A multi level dependent dropdown JQuery plugin that allows nested dependencies. The plugin allows you to convert normal select inputs, whose options are derived based on value selected in another input/or a group of inputs. It works both with normal select options and select with optgroups as well.
- Apply the plugin on a select element and set dependency to one or more other input / select elements (including dependency nesting).
- Automatically convert
selectinputs with class
depdropto dependent dropdowns. The plugin supports HTML5 data attributes to configure the dependent dropdown options.
- Supports both
selectinput with basic
optionsand select with
- Automatically lock/disable the dependent dropdown until dependent results are available.
- The plugin uses ajax call to the server to render the list of dependent options.
- Allows a loading indicator to be displayed in dependent select until the results are fetched from the server.
Mostslider is a lightweight and simple to use jQuery content slider.
- Minified version is only 9kb.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Sliding any content.
- Built in social sharing buttons.
- Linkable slides.
With WP Page Transitions you can add beatiful transitions between your wordpress pages! You can set the transitions on a global level or you can customize it per page.
You could also choose to use only in transitions or only out transitions instead of both!
jQuery plugin, to calculate the position of an element relative to another element or event. Tries to find a collision free position within the viewport of a given container.
Take control of your slideshow with this powerful jQuery plugin.
- Use your own CSS, many options are avalaible (including effects)
- Specify a caption and a link for each image to show more informations.
- Control the slider by clicking or pressing your keyboard keys.
- Create as many instances as you want on a same page.
MultiFile ($.MultiFile) is a non-obstrusive and crucially non-opinionated plugin for jQuery that helps your users easily select multiple files for upload.
It helps you implement a basic interface to improve the file selection experience of your users whilst providing you, the developer, with 3 simple methods of validation: accepted extensions, number of files and total size.This plugin will never deal with the server-side implementation of your upload solution. This plugin will not upload your files.