In today’s multimedia web it’s becoming an ever increasing part of web design to include videos. Customizing the video player is one of the first things web designers think about when implementing these elements, as often the default player does not match the website, or merely for consistency across browsers and devices. In this tutorial we’re going to be going through exactly how to do that.
Tiny but perfect jQuery scrollbar plugin.
- There should be no css change on any original element.
- The scrollbar should not affect the original design layout.
- The design of the scrollbar should be (nearly) fully customizable.
- If the size of the container or the content changes, the scrollbar size and position should be able to change.
This script uses OAuth in a jquery plugin to authenticate users on your website using their Dropbox account credentials.Pulls the user details from its Dropbox account and displays the same on your webpage.
Royal Tab is all in one, performance optimized Tab Solution that provides full tab functionalities and its own unique features. It can be easily integrated into any websites with simple & clean HTML markup. All major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE7+, Opera) and Mobile Devices are supported. Royal Tab also comes with Responsive Design, 4 Themes and full API Methods that can be used to interact with your Web App in your own way.
Maplace.js helps you to embed Google Maps into your website, quickly create markers and controls menu for the locations on map.It requires jQuery and Google Maps API v3 so you need to have both in your page.
- Straightforward implementation with simple options
- Can run as many maps as required
- Markers and custom icons, zoom level and custom controls menu
- Supports for Directions, Polygons, Polylines, Fusion tables and styled maps
- Works in all major browsers, including IE6 (this website not so much)
Long Press is a jQuery plugin to ease the writing of accented or rare characters.I wrote this plugin because I wanted to be able to insert rare characters as easily as on Android or iOS. I learned pretty quickly after doing it that Moutain Lion already offers such a feature. This is called reinventing the wheel…
Focus a form field and hold key to access alternate characters. Try ‘a’, ‘e’, ‘u’, ‘i’, ‘o’ or ‘$’ for example.
Pick letter by:
- using mouse wheel;
- hovering over it with your mouse;
- using arrow keys.
Instafeed with automatically look for a
<div id="instafeed"></div> and fill it with linked thumbnails. Of course, you can easily change this behavior using standard options. Also check out the advanced options for some advanced ways of customizing Instafeed.js.
A jquery plugin for preloading images.