A complete media gallery, with both, images and video. It obtains automatically the image thumbnail for videos, has a nice metro taste user interface. 2 categories levels for organize images and video, 2 views types, mosaic and column view. Include CSS3 animations, drag and drop functionality, theme picker, zoom and has a responsive design.
Ion.RangeSlider — Nice, comfortable and easily customizable jQuery range slider with skins support. Also support events and public methods, has flexible settings, can be completely altered with CSS.
- Slider supports negative and fractional values.
- Ion.RangeSlider supports touch-devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
- Crossbrowser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
FREE jQuery photo gallery with albums and preloader.
- 41 configuration parameters
- 43 transition effects
- Unlimited scalability
- Use modern technology
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Retina friendly
- FREE for commercial use
Crosbrowser & lightweight way to check if user is looking at the page or interacting with it.
A lightweight jQuery plugin that prettifies and transforms text fields into fullscreen text editors with two different transition options.
Draw a page/an HTML string/a Document to the canvas.For security reasons rendering HTML into a canvas is severly limited. Firefox offers such a function via ctx.drawWindow(), but only with Chrome privileges.
To cope with the existing limitations, rasterizeHTML.js will load external images, fonts and stylesheets and store them inline via data: URIs or inline style elements respectively.
Super fast HTML 5 2D rendering engine that uses webGL with canvas fallback.The aim of this project is to provide a fast lightweight 2D library that works across all devices. The Pixi renderer allows everyone to enjoy the power of hardware acceleration without prior knowledge of webGL. Also its fast.
- WebGL renderer (with automatic smart batching allowing for REALLY fast performance)
- Canvas renderer (Fastest in town!)
- Full scene graph
- Super easy to use API (similar to the flash display list API)
- Support for texture atlases
- Asset loader / sprite sheet loader
- Auto-detect which renderer should be used
- Full Mouse and Multi-touch Interaction
- BitmapFont text
- Multiline Text
- Render Texture
- Spine support
- Primitive Drawing
A spin edit control for Twitter Bootstrap.Demo pages shows the spinedit control used in the different Twitter Bootstrap form layouts.
You can use the following additional options to modify the behaviour of the spin edit control:
- value: The initial value (default 0).
- minimum: The minimum allowed value (default 0).
- maximum: The maximum allowed value (default 100).
- step: The amount that control uses to increase or decrease its vaule (default 1).
- numberOfDecimals: The number of allowed decimals (default 0).
jTumbler transforms your boring, old radio buttons into beautiful, slider-style selection boxes.Simply supply a group of radio buttons and labels inside of a container (such as a DIV), call the jTumbler plugin on the container, and jTumbler takes care of the rest. You may also provide a callback function to perform an operation each time a jTumbler button is clicked. The jTumbler jQuery plugin is an excellent way to enhance the usability of your website and give your visitors an easy, user-friendly experience.
- Create Beautiful and Stylish Radio Buttons
- Extremely Easy To Set Up and Use
- Lightweight jQuery Plugin
- Unobtrusive Script & Simple to Setup
- Compatible with All Modern Browsers
- Easy to Integrate with Popular CMS’s
Today websites are full of events (new mail, new chat-message, content update etc.). Often it is not enough to indicate this events only visually to get user attention. You need sounds! This library, made for playing small sounds, will help you with this task.
- Ion.Sound — Plugin for playing sounds on events
- Crossbrowser support: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(9.0+) and mobile browsers
- Ion.Sound freely distributed under terms of MIT licence.
- Ion.Sound includes 15 free sounds