This jQuery plugin will generate a HTML5 Canvas made png to draw a ‘squiggle’ over your text, like a strike-through or underline.You can configure the plugin, with scribble thickness; colour; intensity or leave it in its auto state, which will callibrate itself to match your text’s CSS.
jQuery tabs plugin.Easy and well done tabs with many options and skin support.
- Supports many groups of tabs at one page.
- Generate events and callbacks.
- Support many types of position saving, for each tabs group on the page.
- Very easy in set up and customisation. Has skin support.
- Has public methods for outside control.
- Cross-browser support: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
- Ion.Tabs supports touch-devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
This is a port of the Google+ iPad app timeline purely done with CSS3.
WhatWeather is a jQuery plugin which provides weather’s data. It uses worldweatheronline.com API to get, parse and deliver data in order to create weather’s widgets. WhatWeather provides data and let you manage the display. However, it uses Mustache. In this way, you can easely change the template of your widgets.
You can get weather data from cities all over the world. The plugin uses the name of the city, geographic coordinate system, IP adresse or the HTML5 geolocation API. The plugin have also a client-server caching system by using Web Storage API and text file for the server side.
PlumTube utilizes the combined power of jQuery and YouTube API v2.0 video feeds to generate an list of links to videos on a particular YouTube channel or playlist. The output is a clean unordered list element that can be styled as desired, and can also support the addition of modal popup player functionality from plugins such as fancybox.
Loadie.js is a lightweight jQuery plugin to create a preloader that doesn’t suck and that is used by big firms.
A complete media gallery, with both, images and video. It obtains automatically the image thumbnail for videos, has a nice metro taste user interface. 2 categories levels for organize images and video, 2 views types, mosaic and column view. Include CSS3 animations, drag and drop functionality, theme picker, zoom and has a responsive design.
Ion.RangeSlider — Nice, comfortable and easily customizable jQuery range slider with skins support. Also support events and public methods, has flexible settings, can be completely altered with CSS.
- Slider supports negative and fractional values.
- Ion.RangeSlider supports touch-devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
- Crossbrowser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
FREE jQuery photo gallery with albums and preloader.
- 41 configuration parameters
- 43 transition effects
- Unlimited scalability
- Use modern technology
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Retina friendly
- FREE for commercial use