A jQuery Mobile Plugin with an intuitive UI to add new list items and remove existing ones.
Today I will be creating an animated progress bar that updates the progress based on how far you scrolled into a content section.
- custom HTML5 player theme
- custom Vimeo player theme
- custom Youtube player theme
- optional poster image
- custom player size
- optional embed option
- optional facebook share
- optional twitter share
- optional mail share
- optional logo (set position to bottom-left corner, or bottom-right corner, set URL redirect when clicked)
- you can disable individually logo/embed/facebook/twitter/mail/info if you dont need these features
- autohide controls: you can choose after how much seconds player controls will disappear
- optional autoplay
- optional right-click (to prevent downloading hosted videos)
- optional player shadow (set one of 6 pre-built shadow effects)
In this post I want to discuss how to create a simple Ajax PHP login with welcome page using MySQL database. This will explain you creating user tables, posting form values and storing and destroying the session values.
The ultimate jQuery tab plugin forhash-sensitive,WAI-ARIA-complianttabs.
- Hash-friendly URLs, so your states are saved. Try refreshing!
- Compatible with IE8 and up
- Customizable and configurable. Use custom selectors for your tabs. Default uses
- Customizable SASS styles.
A jQuery autocomplete plugin in the form of table.One major challenge we faced in autocomplete was to display the data in a tabular format. When there are many rows of information available, it was difficult to display the relevant data of a row next to each other. This forced to develop a jQuery plugin which can display the relevant information in a table format.
A simple 3D animation for your gallery items, to make it easy for users to discover more about your products without having to leave the page with jQuery and CSS3.