Slickhover.js is a lightweight useful jQuery plugin that produces a slick and smooth hover effect that fades out images and shows a custom icon when a user hovers over an image. All you have to do is call it on an image selector.
As long as there has been jQuery there have been image carousels created with jQuery. The famous jCarousel has been out since 2006, the same year the first version of jQuery was released. However, with the explosion of users now using their mobile devices for their internet browsing — on iPhones, iPads, and the like — it becomes necessary for jQuery plugins to support a good user experience on these devices. Enter Flexisel, the responsive image carousel with options specifically available for adapting the carousel for mobile and tablet devices.
Check out the demo here. Resize your browser window to see how you the plugin can adjust to the window width.
ChillBox is a simple, unobtrusive script used to overlay images on top of the current page. ChillBox has been developed using the jQuery Framework and is available to download from this page.Unlike other lightbox versions, ChillBox does not require the use of images for buttons and is fully rendered using jQuery.
ChillBox is fully customisable and you can change the range of options to create a unique version of ChillBox that works with a website theme.
ChillBox is fully compatible with web browsers Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Google Chrome.
A simple jQuery plugin to arrange images into a flexible grid, based on Tumblr’s photoset feature. Originally the plugin was created for our Style Hatch Tumblr themes as a way to use the photoset grid in responsive layouts, but we have since expanded it for use outside of the themes.
This is a class which intends to help Developers make usage of Twitter Bootstrap Modal easier and integrate it a lot easier with a single line of code using the response of an AJAX Request.This code will also help a lot because of the options it gives and flexibility. This script will help individuals develop faster and write LESS code when displaying a popup.
Also has a callback function after render to find the specific events required to trigger.Gives a function to retrieve the popUp / Modal Object to manipulate it easier. Also provides a basic function to close the existing popup.
Flexible system to allow switching a popup from another with the classic twitter bootstrap visual effects.
Sieve is a jQuery plugin allows you to quickly add an interactive search filter to any block of content.
Pusher Chat , is a Facebook like chat jQuery plugin using Pusher API.Now you can get easily a chat application on your site.
- easy to Customize with css
- manage friend list via json
- use Pusher API
- detect message typing
- detect message receiving
- supported by all new browser ,IE8 & need some css fix for IE7
- …& all what you need to add a chat to your web application
This jQuery plugin has been created because all the tooltips we tested didn’t meet our requirements.
- Pure css for the design. Fallbacks for older browsers and no images.
- CSS Animations are supported.
- Custom themes for different use cases.
- The popup trigger can be positioned anywhere. The popup will be displayed at the body root, so the position won’t be affected by your layout.
- Automatic orientation whereever the popup appears. The popup will try to stay in the visible area of the screen, even when scrolling or at the edges.
- Only a single popup element in the document. Some plugins create a hidden popup for each trigger.
- Custom options for each trigger. You can have 20 different popups with 20 different themes on one page if you like.
- Small. Only ~ 3.5KB minified and ~ 2KB gziped.
FractionSlider is a jQuery plugin for image/text-sliders.It allows you to animate multiple elements per slide. You can set different animation methods like fade or transitions from a certain direction. Also there are options to specify delays and easing for each element. You have full layout and design control through html and css (every html-element can be animated).
You can use this jQuery Hotspot Plugin in a product introduction or image showcase, which support the auto delay slideshow and can trigger by click or hover. Works fine in the mobile device like iPhone or iPad too.
- Auto delay slideshow, hover to pause.
- Trigger by click or hover.
- 4 types of popovers with different animation.
- CSS3 transition support in the modern browser, fade only in the old browsers.
- Chainable, works fine with other plugin.
- The source js and layered png files, FAQ are all included in the source package.
- Modernizr CSS3 feature detection.