SuperEmbed.js detects YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, and more embedded videos on webpages and makes them responsive. Essentially, this means they strech to fill their container while still maintaining the original aspect ratio.
- Works without external libraries like JQuery
- Works automatically with YouTube, Vimeo, Kickstarter, CollegeHumor, Hulu, Flickr, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, Twitch.tv, and Vid.me embedded videos
- Responsive videos maintain their original aspect ratio
- Responsive layout can be forced or blocked with classes applied to the embed code
- Extremely tiny, the minified version is only 1.4 KB
You may have heard of Flatpickr as it is one of the most widely used date and time pickers available. We are including it in our list because it’s authors have recently announced version 2.0, introducing lots of new features like jQuery compatibility, improved performance, SVG icons, and more.
A set of responsive Bootstrap Portfolio And Lightbox contains bootstrap portfolio gallery, bootstrap lightbox gallery, bootstrap carousel with thumbnails and also support YouTube videos, vimeo video, self hosted videos etc with new features.
- 18 Light-boxes
- 7 Colors Schemes
- 6 Slider Portfolios
- 18 Simple Portfolios
- Built With Bootstrap 3.x
- 3 Background Colors Schemes
- 2,3,4,5,6 columns grid portfolios
- 100% Responsive And Mobiles friendly
- YouTube, Vimeo and Self hosted Videos Support
A jQuery plugin to create a scroll indicator bullet navigation on the right side of the screen.
Skills is a jquery plugin to create your own skill bars in your web, bars get completed while the user scroll down ,this kind of skill bars are widely used for portafolio websites just like mine portafolio.msepulveda.tk, take a look to see this plugin in action.
TutsMix has shared with us some cool CSS loading effects for grid images. You can use them on your portfolio, blog, or anywhere you want. The setup is quite simple. We use Normalize.css as an alternative to the traditional CSS reset, ZURB Foundation to create a responsive grid, Masonry to create a dynamic grid layout, imagesLoaded to check if the images have been loaded, and Infinite Scroll by Paul Irish to load more images and append them to the gallery.
In this tutorial we will show you how to create a curtain opening effect using jQuery and CSS. You have seen in many shows and dramas the curtains on the stage moves to left and right side on show starting and then moves to right and left in ending that’s exactly what we were going to create in this tutorial.
- light and small (60 kB unminified uncompressed, 4x smaller than opentype.js)
- ultra fast (2x to 5x faster parsing than opentype.js)
- successfully parsed more than 2000 fonts (opentype.js had problems with many of them)
- simple structure and easy to extend
RFL is a jQuery cards plugin built with good UX in mind. It’s responsive, touch-compatible, and integrates well with other jQuery plugins. Everything you could want to build modern card apps.