- All terms and definitions held in XML
- Definitions can include text, images, video or any user defined HTML
- Optionally animate definition text and imagery
- Easily add YouTube/Vimeo video
- Automatically sorts words alpha-numerically
- Load word function (for internal linking of definitions)
- Simple to change font styles, colours and layout
- Letters with no word entries are automatically disabled (or the letter can be omitted)
- Touch device friendly
Simple responsive pricing tables, in 3 different styles and with a bouncy animation while switching to different plans.
So try this tool and your imagination will become real.
- Easy to use interface
- Support images with complex, white, gray or gradient background
- MagicEdge and MagicWand tools
- Image conversion on the client side
- Auto conversion from JPG, GIF to PNG
- Download or send to server
- Edge blur
- Preview before save
- Zoom and Pan
- Cross-browser support
Responsive slider plugin for jQuery. Intrinsic trick to enable responsive resizing without js!
A jQuery tag/token input plugin for Twitter’s Bootstrap, by the guys from Sliptree.
- Copy & paste tokens with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V
- Keyboard navigation, delete tokens with keyboard (arrow keys, Shift + arrow keys)
- Select specific tokens with Ctrl + click and Shift + click
- Twitter Typeahead and jQuery UI Autocomplete support
Expandable-input is a jQuery plugin for making a textbox expanded when it is focused.
Whether you’re selling goods or collecting donations, with PayNow! plugin you can quickly add stylish PayPal payment buttons to your website for instant and secure payments. Plugin supports following types of payment buttons – “Buy Now”, “Donate” and “Subscribe” and provides five different button styles for your creativity!
- Buy Now”, “Donate” and “Subscribe” button types
- Five button styles!
- PayPal variables via “data-” attributes, or as JSON string
- Callback to modify PayPal variables before checkout
- API methods
- Build-in tooltip
- Valid HTML5 markup