By using View360 it’s easy to show any product in 3D of 360 degree rotation. It’s responsive and support all mayor devices and browsers. View360 is built for both: professional ecommerce industry and small online stores. Preloader, simple navigation, automated rotation, inertia, are only few of many options available for fine tuning the product view and behavior.
- 3D and 360 degree rotation
- Fixed, responsive and light box layout
- In page, full screen and full viewport modes
- Retina ready
- Simple navigation for best user experience
- Auto and manual rotation
- Zoom and Pan
- Auto rotation speed
- Mousemove/touchmove sensitivity
- Preloader text, color and size
- Optional full sized image load on zoom
- Auto rotation direction and speed
- Setting concrete zoom steps
Responsive Tables JS is a simple and fast method for making any table responsive
A handy tabbed navigation, optimized for mobile devices, with support for both horizontal and vertical menu positioning.
This is a jQuery plugin that combines internal page search functionality with the Isotope plugin
Picture cut is a jquery plugin that handles images in a very friendly and simple way, with a beautiful interface based on bootstrap or jquery ui, has great features like ajax upload, drag image from explorer, image crop and others.
- Ajax Upload
- Resize image
- Drag image from explorer
- Manipulate image size in bytes
- Cropping image
The simple, configurable, dynamic address field plugin.This plugin enhances user experience on your address (shipping/PO) forms by dynamically…
- Updating field labels (e.g. “ZIP code” vs. “Postcode”),
- Adding or removing fields that are irrelevant (e.g. for a particular locales),
- Converting fields between select lists and text fields (e.g. US States vs. counties in the UK),
- Updating select options (e.g. US states vs. Canadian provinces)
- Updating field order (e.g. city, state, zip for US, different elsewhere),
- Validating fields on a field-by-field basis (e.g. between various postal code standards–depends on jQuery.validate),
- Providing placeholder text for configured fields (helpful when validating above).
This jQuery plugin “Glue” allows you to create exit-popups on your website, so you can capture visitors just as they are about to leave.“Glue” detects if the mouse of a user leaves the viewport / document borders of your website — and when this happens, it shows a popup box.
- Increase your conversion rates!
- Give visitors reasons to stay!
- Grab your users’ attention!
A responsive carousel showcasing selected client testimonials, powered by CSS and jQuery.
Today we share a responsive and minimal client testimonials box, that can be easily integrated into your design. Besides we considered the scenario where the user wants to see more feedbacks, so we added a button that links to a modal page with more testimonials, with a nice CSS3 transition.