A very simple jQuery plugin to render bar chart from existing HTML tables.
- Animation (at display time and hovering on legend item)
- Popup for value of each bar
- Support group by table column (default) or table row
- Tested on IE, Firefox, Chrome.
A jQuery Plugin to generate configurable floating panels for use in a backend solution and other web applications.
jQuery insert plugin for MediumEditor which is a clone of medium.com WYSIWYG editor.
The plugin is next, completely rewritten version of previous “images plugin”. Now inserting images is only one of the plugin’s addons.
A lightweight jQuery Plugin that allows you to use CSS to style checkboxes and radios without using images.
This jQuery plugin was designed to allow you to fully customize checkboxes and radios without using standard images and with scalability in mind. Most plugins I have come across use images such as jpegs and pngs to add custom checkbox ticks and radio circles. This plugin instead uses vector based icons/fonts to add in the ticks and circles which allows far greater customisation as well as scalability and ultimately much greater control over the checkboxes and radios using css.
Some inspiration and ideas for item transitions considering different scenarios and use cases, including a small component, a full-width image header and a product image with a transparent background. State transitions are done using CSS Animations.
Display easily your photos from 500px on your website with this simple to use and responsive plugin for WordPress. Display your photos from 500px or a selection of photo streams from 500px ( popular photos, fresh photos… ) with the power of the 500px API ( 500px API key required ). Display your photos in your sidebar, with a widget or in your posts/pages with an easy to use shortcodes generator.
- Easy to use shortcode generator
- Display All your photos with integration of a loadMore button
- Display multiple 500px photo streams:
- User: photos, Favorites photos,Friends photos,Friends List,Followers List
- 500px: Popular photos,Upcoming photos,Editors’ choice photos,photos in Fresh today,photos in Fresh yesterday,photos in Fresh week,Tag
- Sort photos by time of upload, original date, rating, favorites count etc…
- Filter images by category
- Filter 500px photo stream with a custom tag
- Display your gallery with multiple layouts: images grid, carousel or slider
- Customize appearance of your gallery: count, columns number, margin etc…
- Easy to use widget with customizable layout: images grid or slider
- Uses caching for faster page loading and reduce expensive 500px API-calls
- Multiple image size in the image grid: square or auto-height
- Lightbox integration
- Two type of images captions
- Create multiple galleries in the same post/page with different parameters
- customize easily the color of the buttons ( loadMore, filters ) with a color picker
- Fully responsive
Bootstrap Confirmation is a jQuery plugin for Twitter Bootstrap. Use Bootstrap Popovers as confirmation dialogs. Simple and easy.
Foggy is a jQuery plugin for blurring page elements. It supports IE (8 and up), Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
<input type="range"> slider element.
- Touchscreen friendly
onresize so suitable for use within responsive designs
- Small and fast
Mambo is a jQuery plugin that use canvas to draw 2d percenatge badges (or just colored badges).You could use it for creating colorful badges with labels, display percentages or both. It was created because I wanted to avoid the mess of using images made ad-hoc for displaying “percentage badges” and as an excuse to start playing with canvas!