A simple, lightweight jQuery plugin for creating a grid of images which when hovered reveals a caption.
A simple and lighweight jQuery plugin for cascading dropdown.Dropdowns with dependencies will react based on the rules given, and fetch its own list from the server via Ajax.You can provide an array of strings or objects, or a function as the dropdown data source.
Lightweight tab completion for inputs in jQuery.
LimeJS is a HTML5 game framework for building fast, native-experience games for all modern touchscreens and desktop browsers.
Get the first element(s) that matches the selector by testing the element itself and traversing down through its descendants in the DOM tree level by level. It use a breadth first search (BFS), that mean it will going deeper in a subtree only until the first matching descendant was found in the current subtree.
Metro is a powerful jQuery sidebar that looks like an App.
- Touch enabled.
- Has a lot of properties to change.
- I include an icon pack that looks great in the menu
- Easy to customize
- Widgets like showing the weather, date, time and create slideshows
- Retina display and high resolution ready.
- Drops automatically reposition on page resizes and scrolls, reorienting to stay in view.
- Drop uses GPU accelerated positioning to maintain 60fps scrolling, even with dozens or hundreds of drops on screen and complex animation
- Drops can be nested within other drops
- Drops can be attached to any of 12 attachment points on the target, or you can leverage the full power of Tether to position your drop anywhere.
- Drops can be configured to open when the user clicks or hovers.
jQUery picturetape is plugin that tape your pictures to any DOM element with flexible positioning.
A jQuery UI widget for building simple, scroll-based pages and interactions.
Key features include:
- 100% style agnostic. Just a collection of often-used scroll-based patterns.
- Use existing DOM, or use an array of objects to create markup.
- 16+ jQueryUI-style events/callbacks for various application state events.
- Focus and blur event when an individual story becomes active or inactive.
- Items can be grouped into categories, with event dispatched as categories change.
- Items filterable by user-specified tags.
- Items aware of their in-viewport status.
- Programmatically animated scroll to any item.
- Throttled scroll events and minimal DOM usage.