Simple Instagram Video is a premium Instagram plugin that uses the power of HTML5 Video to showcase the latest functionality of the Instagram API. We know you will love it as much as we do because we’ve designed it to be as beautiful as it is useful. Give it a try, have some fun, and share you moments with the world!
- Superior Codebase - Built on our amazingly bulletproof framework
- Responsive Design - Fully mobile-ready design adapts to any device.
- Fullscreen Video - Enjoy your videos fully regardless of the device.
- Advanced Video Thumbnail Gallery Mode - Share your best Instagram videos with our clean thumbnail gallery.
- Premium Video Playlist Gallery Mode - Display your videos with our unique playlist style video player.
- Popular Instagram Feed Mode - This feed mode pulls in the photos from the Instagram popular feed.
- Tag Instagram Feed Mode - This feed mode allows you to specify a tag to search from the Instagram API.
- User Instagram Feed Mode - This feed mode allows you to specify a user id to pull in photos from a specific user.
- Multiuser Instagram Feed Mode - This feed mode allows you to specify multiple user id’s to pull in photos from specific users. Note, this feature does NOT allow load more functionality.
- Liked Instagram Feed Mode - Display photos and videos that you’ve liked all accross the Instagram API.
A jQuery plugin to manage local storage and cookies simultaneously in a simple interface.
We found that HTML5 Local Storage gave us the best return in terms of reliability and speed. Internet Explorer compatibility? Not so much. So we wrote totalStorage, a jQuery plugin that combines the ease and usefulness of totalStorage with the universal compatibility of cookies (along with some helpful tools like automatic JSON encoding/decoding).
- The browser doesn’t support local storage it will fall-back to cookies! (Using the wonderful $.cookie plugin).
- Send it strings, numbers even complex object arrays! TotalStorage does not care. Your efforts to defeat it will prove futile.
- Simple as shit. jStorage and some other very well-written plugins provide a bevy of options for expiration, security and so forth. Frequently this is more power than you need and vulnerable to confusion if you just want it to work (JWITW)
Mason.js is a jQuery plugin that allows you to create a perfect grid of elements.Mason was created to solve a problem with most grid system currently available. Gaps. When using Masonry, Isotope or any of the other grid plugins out there sometimes your grid will contain gaps or ragged edges. Mason was made to fill those gaps in.
Built on the idea of true masonry when a grid is constructed there are bound to be holes, so Mason calculates where those holes are fills them in.
Age is a jQuery plugin that formats and tracks dates and times as human readable text.
A collection of mobile event plugins for jQuery.This is a series of plugins that create additional events that can be used in combination with jQuery when developing for mobile devices. The events are also compatible with desktop browsers to ensure ultimate compatibility for your projects. In time, we will update the Repository to include some very basic demos to get you started with using the events, but for now, we’ve put together a list of the events that are provided, and what they do.
As explained, the events are each triggered by native touch events, or alternatively by click events. The plugin automatically detects whether the user’s device is touch compatible, and will use the correct native events whenever required. It is hoped that these events will help to aid single-environment development with jQuery for mobile web app development.
Gridly is a jQuery plugin to enable dragging and dropping as well as resizing on a grids. In the demo below try tapping or dragging any of the bricks.
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Fully customizable
- SEO friendly
- Add unlimited prices and plans
- Add unlimited options (e.g. price, bandwidth, CPU, RAM, Disk Space)
jQuery Steps is a smart UI component which allows you to easily create wizard-like interfaces. This plugin groups content into sections for a more structured and orderly page view. Furthermore, it is as simple as 1-2-3 to add plugins such as jQuery Validation which can prevent step changing or submission. Check out the demos and get a first-hand impression!
- HTML5 and Accessability support
- Async (AJAX) content loading
- Form validation made easy
- Embedded iframe content
- Cool transition effects
- Keyboard navigation
- Simple Step Manipulation
- Multiple wizards in one page
- Easy Navigation
- State Persistence *
IndexedDB is a database inside a browser to save and retrieve objects on the browser/client.
The Jquery IndexedDB Plugin is a wrapper over IndexedDB, making it easier to use with Jquery.
- Don’t worry out browser differences ( setVersion/onupgradeneeded ).
- Use Jquery promises in place of requests
- Supports chaining, less verbose syntax
IndexedBD is not supported on all browsers . You can use the IndexedDB polyfill over WebSQL to get the plugin working on Opera, Safari, iPad, iPhone, etc.
Horizontal Gridfolio Pro is a fully responsive media grid plugin that allows you to display media content with an unique and original layout. It’s perfect for presentations, for anyone that want to obtain a great impact on their visitors.
Horizontal Gridfolio Pro features a large variety of options, it can have any number of categories and each category can have any number of images. When a thumbnail is pressed you can choose either to display an original media lightbox which we have coded, no action or open a webpage. The lightbox can display images, iframe (html pages) and videos loaded from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Responsive / Flexible / Fluid layout: the grid can be used with three display types, responsive/fixed, fluid width or fullscreen.
- Autoscale: The grid can resize it’s height proportional to the width this way on smaller screens it will keep a correct ratio and it will be completely visible (optional).
- Drag or Scroll Function: The grid can be dragged with the mouse/finger or scrolled like a regular HTML page.
- Mouse wheel support: The grid can be scrolled with the mouse wheel (optional).