A little jQuery plugin for making DOM elements sparkle (uses Canvas)
seen.js renders 3D scenes into SVG or HTML5 Canvas.
FooTable is a jQuery plugin that aims to make HTML tables on smaller devices look awesome – No matter how many columns of data you may have in them.
- Hide certain columns at different sizes
- Configuration via data attributes
- Built to work with Bootstrap
- Easy to theme
- Easy to extend with add-ons
- FlipBook is based on the library turn.js 3rd release. Library “turn.js 3rd release” is not included.
- reverse flip book for the eastern countries (right to left)
- any width for Flipbook, you can add to your site – working on layout responsive and not responsive.
- you can easily disable the toolbar
- unlimited number of pages
- optimal loading pages(the flipbook does not show all the page – only 7 pages is in memory)
- double pages
- you can change the width input text in bottom bar
- icon fullscreen ( only works under FF and Chrome )<
- no Flash Player needed (works on the Ipad etc.)
A simple jquery ui widget supporting drag & drop, inline renaming, keyboard navigation, and other cool stuff.
HawkEye is a unique and powerfull walkthrough plugin that allows you to quickly create interactive floorplan tours, itinerary packages, video game walkthroughs/Hint systems and much more.
- Responsive Walkthroughs
- Lightweight and Build for performance
- Character Movement Controls
- Quickly Build COmples Character Paths
- Easy to use and Highly Scalable
- Mobile and Touch Support
- Supports Invisible Travel Points
This is a JQuery plugin that allows you to create an high quality justified gallery of images. Fill all the spaces!
A common problem, for people who create sites, is to create an elegant image gallery that manages the various sizes of images. Flickr and Google+ manage this situation in an excellent way, the purpose of this plugin is to give you the power of these solutions, with a new fast algorithm.
A clock-style timepicker for Bootstrap a jquery plugin.Both desktop and mobile device are supported. It also works great in touch screen device.All major browsers are supported, including IE 9+. It should look and behave well enough in IE 8.