- Full “future proof” hardware acceleration for browsers that support it now and those that will in the future
- Uses Modenizr if already available or built in capability checking via the same methods if not
- Slide tiles that stop at an arbitrary number of points to reveal the tile behind it (e.g. Me tile, or the animated clouds on the projects page)
- Flip tiles that flip between two static containers
- Flip tiles that assign new images at random or sequentially from an array of images
- Lists of tiles that can flip between static containers
- Lists of tiles that assign images with adjustable levels of randomness for mosaics and other unique content presentations
The developer of Diapo has created a fresh plugin named Camera which has more features and works very well with responsive layouts.
Slides can be created with any HTML elements (images, text, videos, etc.) and Camera displays them with a good looking interface+ a set of transitions.Items can be browsed with prev-next buttons or bullet navigation, a play/pause option exists and a loader informs the user about the timing of the next slide.
The plugin can be skinned via CSS and there are already multiple skins provided.It has options for almost everything, all aspects of the interface + functionality can be customized and callbacks exist on every level.
In this tutorial, we will be creating a jQuery script that retrieve twitter tweets from user account. It’s quick and easy, come with link, hash tag, alias parser as well as time posted (calculated relatively). Most importantly, everything has a class and will be flexible to style and match your design!
jQuery/Switch is an iOS-inspired slide/toggle widget. It began as an alternative switch for jQuery Mobile, but it also targets desktop browsers as well.jQuery/Switch builds from
<select> elements which contain two
<option> elements relating to the “on” and “off” states respectively. These can be in any order, but the first
<option> will by default be assumed to relate to the “on” state (this can be overridden).
Make a list of items scrolls in a circle is a simple task. A bit of CSS, a few dozen lines of code. But as a web developer, I have to keep writing this over and over again and I couldn’t find a flexible enough plugin for me. So I wrote up this plugin so web developers/designers can quickly create an list of item with previous and next button to scroll through the list in circle. You can also set an interval so the list will scroll automatically.
TouchSwipe is a jquery plugin to be used with jQuery on touch input devices such as iPad, iPhone etc.
- Detects swipes in 4 directions, “up”, “down”, “left” and “right”
- Supports single finger or double finger touch events
- Supports click events both on the touchSwipe object and its child objects
- Definable threshold to determin when a gesture is actually a swipe
- Events triggered for swipe “start”,”move”,”end” and “cancel”
- End event can be triggered either on touch release, or as soon as threshold is met
- Allows swiping and page scrolling
jQuery ProQuo is a quick way to encourage your readers to spread your content through twitter. Simply define the regions in your markup that you would like to make “tweetable” and ProQuo will handle the rest.This jQuery plugin have a following features :
- Automatically determines proper text length and adds ellipsis in the tweet if the text needs to be truncated
- Includes a link back to the page that the quote was tweeted from (by default).
Note: Twitter auto-shortens this link so they aren’t taking up more than 20 characters even if they appear longer in the tweet window.
- Adds a “Tweet this” link to the tweetable element
- Auto-loads the Twitter widgets script if it’s not already available on the page.
jQuery Raty is a plugin that generates a customizable star rating.
PushUp Content Bar is a smart and quick Sliding Content Bar jQuery Plugin that you can integrate easily in any website or web application. It is integrated seamlessly in your website and can be popped up whenever required. PushUp Content Bar is easy to customize and strong enough to rely upon.
jsLink is a awasome jquery link checker. This is a broken links checker jQuery plugin, that can be easily plugin with in any web page.You have a web site with lots of web pages, each web page contains many images and links to other pages. You want to make sure that all links are working properly.
Broken links or dead links leave bad impact on your web site user. To check that all links are working properly you can either check all the links by manually clicking every link or you can use some automatic process. As jquery Link Checker, jsLink helps you automatically check the broken links with just one click.