jQuery-Fakecrop Plugin takes a collection of images and automatically scale them to fit a custom-defined bounding box. This creates a “fake” cropping effect on those images; which produces convincing thumbnails.
Kool Swap enables impressively ajax page load support with history for websites. Just tell the plugin what should be switched and what are the triggers and swap pages in a nice way!
TextFX2 is a CSS3 Transition + CSS3 3D Transform plugin, and as stated above, all animations will revert to a simple fade for IE8, IE9 and Opera.
- Easily create animated sequences like the one shown in the demo. No manual scripting involved!
- Animate multiple lines of text, examples included in source.
- Option to automatically loop sequenced animations.
- Option to randomize a sequence.
- Hyperlink animated text.
- Animate text on the fly with TextFX2’s API methods.
- Free from jQuery = no jQuery conflicts!
jqtimeline is an easy to use, customizable jQuery plugin to create a timeline for a set events.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Can be use to create Social apps, showing blog timeline posts etc.
- Can be easily integrated with other jQuery UI plugins.
- Data format is json.
- Minimum css and html markup used. So you can customize this according to your own way.
- Dynamic : Events can be removed added on a fly.
A simple fullscreen background slideshow in jquery and css3 with auto-play and controls to navigate and pause.
I have recently realized that it’s been such a long time since CSS3 animations were introduced into the web, and yet I haven’t really experimented or made any demos with them before.
I’ve also been using Windows 8 for a while now (and loving it), and the first thing I thought was impressive about it, was the transitions and animations built into the dashboard, so I thought it would be really cool if my first experiment with 3D would be to duplicate the effects I saw in windows 8 into a demo of my own.
Bugibba SlideShow easy to use slider with awesome 3D transition effects.
- 2 type menu slideshow responsive.
- 1 type slideshow full screen
- Adjustable transition speed.
- Compatible with all major browsers (IE7-IE8 and above , Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera)
You All know Google used to crawl web pages and index them into there database of millions and trillions of pages they use a great software called spider to perform this Process this spider will index all the web pages in the internet with great speed like the same way i coded out a simple mini web crawler crawls the specific webpages and get out there links and displays it, i used PHP and Jquery to perform this actions when a people types the url and clicks crawl the software crawls the whole web page and displays the link present in it and you can see the demo here and download the script for free