Mobify.js is an open source library for improving responsive sites by providing responsive images, JS/CSS optimization, Adaptive Templating and more.
Mobify.js also provides a Capturing API for manipulating the DOM before any resources have loaded, giving developers the ability to enable the listed features above without changing any backend markup.
“My Weather – IP” is a jQuery plugin that automatically find your location using your IP address, check the weather in that area and gives you useful information about your location.
Gives you the Weather, City, Country, IP, Latitude, Longitude and Temperature.
– Callback ready to obtain those values.
– A lot of optional properties to change.
– Can create a popup with that information.
– Animated icon ready on browsers that support canvas. Otherwise, works with a very nice PNG.
– Easy to set up.
– No PHP, MySQL, ASP knowledge required.
A responsive, css3, compatible (works fine even with IE7), customizable, easy to install (and use), multi-instance, fullscreen, cool, powerful slideshow plug-in for jQuery.Slideme is a fully customisable slideshow, with many different kinds of transition effects, paginations and callbacks.
jQuery Selectric is a jQuery plugin designed to help at stylizing and manipulating HTML selects.
- Keyboard navigation (Up/Down/Left/Right/Word search)
- Easily customizable
- Pretty lightweight (3KB minified and 1,7KB minified/gzip)
- Options box always stay visible
- Doesn’t rely on external libraries (besides jQuery)
- Word search works with western latin characters set (e.g.: á, ñ, ç…)
A simple, lightweight, and responsive jQuery slideshow by Kevin Thornbloom that features Ken Burns type animations.
- Lightweight [3.5Kb]
- Four Animation Types: Zoom In, Zoom Out, Pan Left, Pan Right
- Easily add captions
- CSS3 transitions for smoother effects
- Responsive image sizes
A tiny plugin to handle events after a (window) resize has been completed.
Logos Showcase Pro contains 4 versions: Grid, Carousel (one by one), Carousel (Group) and Perspective. The last 3 versions have 2 skins: black & white. It allows you to easily display on your website: logos, clients, partners, sponsors, brands, portfolio items… you name it.
- touch screen navigation support for mobile
- responsive design – available parameter to disable responsive behaviour
- tooltip – available parameter to activate/deactivate the tooltip.
- border – you can set the border size and border color for active and inactive image.
- grayscale – available parameter to activate/deactivate the grayscale.
- auto-play – you can define the time (in seconds) until the auto scroll will take place. If you set it 0 the plugin will not auto play.
- external url link parameter for each image
- target parameter: _blank or _self
- multiple js options from where you can customize the plugin.
- you can insert multiple instances in the same page with the same skin or using a different skin.
A jquery plugin that navigates an image by using an HTML image map.jQuery Panelize is a plugin built largely to assist in navigating web comics, although it can additionally be used for presentations, interactive maps, and SVG.
jQuery plugin to make html element throwable.Create physical-like html object in your browser.
A simple, lightweight and responsive product image viewer using jQuery.
- Animates to different image heights (see fourth item in demo)
- Click or tap to zoom image
- Pan zoomed image with mouse hover on desktop
- Pan zoomed image with gyroscope on mobile devices
- Entire element is responsive.
- Indicator for thumbnail currently open