jLabel is a jQuery plugin that formats text input fields with unobtrusive labels featuring interactive suggestions. This allows input fields to be labelled clearly and presented with minimal interface obstruction.
This plugin is designed to work with Twitter Bootstrap to enable declarative AJAX support.
No more writing the same 20 line
"html" that is the rendered content. Unlike a backbone.js approach to building a web app, bootstrap-ajax leverages server side template rendering engines to render and return HTML fragments.
Apple’s website is always full of small innovative details and fancy CSS3 transitions. Designers talk about the clean and simple interface, while front-end developers wonder how some of these elements were created.
Today we will recreate the new Apple navigation using jQuery Greensock. If you look at it in a desktop browser, you will see a nice elastic animation between the two slides and that’s our goal for today.
It all started last week when I saw this pretty dribbble shot. I immediately felt the urge to convert it into a working clock and share it with Tutorialzine’s readers. If you’d like to learn how I made it, read on!
lazyBlock is a proof-of-concept to show how content can be conditionally loaded in responsive designs without relying on AJAX to fetch that content. Content is included in the original mark-up but is placed within
<script> tags with the type
text/html. Based on user action or screen width, the content can then be moved from the
<script> tag and then injected into the DOM by lazyBlock.
ZoomBox 2 – The Photographer’s Lightbox ! What makes ZoomBox unique to the other lightbox scripts ? In short – quality, user-friendliness, design and social media connectivity. Take a look at the demos and be convinced.
- HTML5 technology - this gallery uses the latest html5 tehniques ( like Histroy API ) to deliver a never seen before experience to your clients
- fully responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- touch optimized – touch devices are not forgotten
- two skins – two full skins to fit every brand
- CSS3 technology - this player uses cutting-edge css3 definitions
- Retina-ready - graphics have double resolution for smooth retina viewing
- easy install – purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
- Android optimized – this component has been tested on Android 4.0 and works awesome
- truly social – Zoombox 2 is truly social. It features the Facebook Like widget and Facebook Chat so your fans can comment on your art. And because deeplinking is done right in ZoomBox 2, each photo has it’s own likes and comments, even if on the same page. Wow!