A jQuery plugin to rate and generate passwords.You cant emphasize the importance of good passwords. To make it easier for developers to give good feedback on a password, I’ve created passy.
- Analize and validate a password real-time
- Looks at lowercase, uppercase, numbers, punctiation and foreign characters (eg. ü, ö, etc)
- Compares password with patterns
- Able to compare password with a dictionary
- Password generation
- Customizable properties
- Utility functions
We all simply love twitter and there are number of reasons to be in love with it. The best feature I love about twitter is it’s follow system. The way it is built and presented to us. Let’s see how we can replicate this feature using PHP and jQuery with obvious protection against CSRF attacks.I am not going to involve SQL integration in this tutorial.
A small jQuery plugin that will automatically cast a shadow creating depth for your flat UI elements.This plugin will automatically add a beautiful shadow effect to your HTML elements without you even opening Photoshop. I’ll guide you through all the features available and how you can incorporate it in your work.
An advanced jQuery color selector with support for human perceived lightness (it works in the CIELab color space). It works on all modern browsers and on touch devices.
A cropper for when you need images to be a specific size. It works using a predetermined aspect ratio. The UI differs from other croppers, here you may drag the image into position and even resize it.
- Works in all the major browsers, including IE8+ and mobile.
- Minimal code. Doesn’t require jQuery UI.
- The UI differs drastically from traditional image croppers.
- Idiot-proof. I’ve added precautions to insure the computer illiterate don’t break it. For example, if the image proporations do not scale to the predetermined aspect ratio, then the image will automatically zoom in until it does scale.
- Crop coordinates are sent to a .php file, where the image is cropped using imagemagick.
- Custom styles. The code is barebones, it’s very easy to style.
A jQuery plugin to display your Google Photos.Any album you want to display with this plugin must be marked for ‘Public’ sharing from Google.
bgStretcher (Background Stretcher) is a jQuery plugin for stretching one or more images proportionally across an entire page or element. When multiple images are supplied, bgStretcher displays them in a configurable slideshow with advanced options. The plugin allows you to add a large image (or a set of images) to the background of your web page and will proportionally resize the image(s) to fill the entire window area.
- Proportionally Resizes Background Images
- Lightweight jQuery Plugin
- Unobtrusive Script & Simple to Setup
- Works with Any Screen Resolution
- Compatible with All Modern Browsers
- Easy to Integrate with Popular CMS’s
- Support Single or Multiple Images
- Advanced Slideshow Features
- Control Speed and Duration
- Multiple Transition Effects
- Resize Animation Available
- Over 20 Configuration Options
Tabview is a tabs plugin for jQuery Mobile.Tabs are now easier to manage using pure CSS. Just add the number of tabs you need using
data-tabs="1-10" along with
data-type="tabs" to the collapsible set. Also, by default tabs fallback to a regular collapsible-sets on small screens (see example). If you don’t want this, just remove the media query and tabs will be tabs at any screen size.