A jQuery plugin usable for making a numeric textfield value easy to increase or decrease with mousewheel support.
Transitioning Buttons is a collection of flat buttons that morph into components. The examples show different types of components, i.e. fullscreen overlay, modal window and many more. The buttons are easy to integrate, customize and are fully responsive. The collection comes with six color themes including a quick setup guide.
UMeditor, referred to UM, is ueditor simplified version. To meet our portal is simple reply box post boxes and demand for, customized online rich text editor. Our goal is not only to improve the online editor of editing experience, but also wants to change the threshold on the front-end technology rich text technology, so that we no longer feel this is a pit.
- Lightweight : the amount of code master file is 139k.
- Load faster : to abandon the use of traditional iframe mode, using a div loaded way to achieve faster loading speed and zero load failure rate.
- Customizable : CI complete, highly customized level.
- Scalable : code hierarchy split clear, the function as a plug-articulated, flexible customization required.
- More background support : support php, asp, jsp, net Fourth background deploy code
- Feature-rich : support insert the equation, QQ screenshots paste, drag and drop upload pictures, insert the map, Drafts function
A simple, Accessible, 60+fps, easy-to-use animated tabs plugin for jQuery.The plugin including the velocity.js library.
A responsive slider jQuery plugin with CSS animations.This plugin does not use jQuery animations. Only CSS3, because performance matters. No need to calculate distances, sizes or whatever, only add and remove classes to elements to animate them. It couldn’t be easier!
- Only 1 js file
- 1Kb minified
- Multiple effects (more than 60!)
- Works with html, images… whatever you want to animate
Inspired by https://facebook.com/celebratepride – a super-lightweight library (< 100 lines of code) to “prideify” (add rainbow stripes to) any image using the <canvas> API.
jQuery plugin that animates a full height screenshot (or any image) within a parent div to simulate a user scrolling the page.
iHover is a collection of hover effects using pure CSS, inspired by codrops article, powered by Sass.
- Pure CSS!
- Sass CSS
- Modular code
- Bootstrap compatible (Bootstrap is not needed though)
- Well documented