jQuery plugin which checks passwords live against a set of criteria including personal information and dictionary words.
jQuery.Keyframes generates and plays CSS3 keyframes quickly and easily allowing you to concentrate on the content of your project whilst cutting down code.
With the rise of CSS3 and HTML5, we see more and more usage of fancy features like transformations, translations, rotations and scaling. jQuery has a very nice built in $(selector).animate() function which allows for easy setup of these animations. However, jQuery’s animate() does not support multiple keyframes. jQuery.Keyframes helps you accomplish just that.
METRO – WordPress Grid Portfolio, a WordPress Plugin that shows your portfolio in an interactive way. You can display a single gallery, all galleries within a category and all galleries from multiple categories. Additionally, the plugin supports: Custom image size (percent), Custom link, Video, SoundCloud, Metro UI item, Unlimited colors and much more.
- Fully responsive
- Load more (unlimited items)
- Video support
- SoundCloud support
- Custom link
- Metro Item
- Unlimited colors
- Smart hover color
- Initial load number
- Max Load more number
- Easy drag and drop admin
- Filterable portfolio
- Display: One gallery, One Category, Multiple categories
- Key navigation for the lightbox (Left/Right arrow and Esc)
Highlight.js highlights syntax in code examples on blogs, forums and, in fact, on any web page. It’s very easy to use because it works automatically: finds blocks of code, detects a language, highlights it.
Small UI elements usually don’t get too much attention when it comes to creative effects. They are often neglected because of their size. But they can offer a great opportunity to add some subtle, yet interesting effects. Recently, you might have seen some kind of dot navigation with a vertical or horizontal layout for scrolling a website to a section. Today we want to share a set of inspirational dot navigation styles with very subtle effects when we hover or when we click on them. For the effects we employ several techniques, including transitions on pseudo-elements, perspective and SVG.
jQuery based plugin for making any list of items selectable by mouse and keyboard. It could be usefull in webapp where are different widgets like menus, dropdowns with keyboard input, lists with multiple selection and so on. It maybe too bold for just a simple menu in one place.
- Single or multiple selection (uses CSS-classes);
- Keyboard input like in classic filemanagers;
- Possibility to set handle – elements for selecting items;
- Auto-scrolling list’s element and window;
- And other configurable stuff.
Simple 3D Coverflow is a fully responsive media 3D coverflow plugin that allows you to display media content with an unique original layout from a 3D perspective. It’s perfect for any kind of presentation, for anyone that wants to deliver a great impact on their visitors. It runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android and Windows 8. Also supports unlimited categories and each category can have any number of thumbnails. The datalists are loaded from a simple HTML markup.
jQuery Plugin to allow you to display the time since an event. PHP formats the dates on the backend, then jQuery updates the times within the browser.
Rich_TextArea is a jQuery plugin replacement for the venerable HTML TEXTAREA that adds arbitrary triggered autocompletes along with the insertion of rich “embedded objects” included images, links, or any other markup.
Rich_TextArea is not a WYSIWYG editor. It’s intended to be a replacement for a plain TEXTAREA with some additional features including:
- dropdown autocomplete support based on definable trigger characters such as @mentions, #tags, etc.
- insertion of arbitrary markup to represent “embedded objects”, such as images, links, etc. which are treated as single entities from the point of view of cursor movement and mouse selections.
- regular expression triggered callbacks enabling things like in-line URL rewriting, smiley insertion, etc.
- generation of a plain text representation of the editable area.