A jQuery plugin to allow you to add gradient choosers to your website.
- The type of gradient (radial, linear) is configurable as well as the fill direction of the gradient.
- Currently works in Webkit, Mozilla and Opera. Support for IE may be coming in a future version.
- Control points can be added by clicking on the gradient preview
- Control points may be removed by clicking the “x” on that control point’s color configuration
- The colors of individual control points may be assigned
But in recent years, the HTML5 is doing wonders for the web browsers. It comes with many features, including the client-side file objects manipulation (File API). Which means we can now throwaway the old methods, and adopt to this new system, which not only returns file properties, but it opens a whole new set of possibilities.
Scrolld.js is a unique open source plugin for jQuery. Scrolld.js provides a method for highly precise scrolling for pixel-perfect layouts and navigation using real-time updated data values. With Scrolld.js your scrolling to items will always be exact and will always provide the best user experience. Scrolld.js is specifically designed to support responsive designs and turns navigating long pages into a simple task. Scrolld.js is intended for easy use and is fully deployable within minutes.
Image zoom lightbox jQuery plugin.
- ion.zoom — easy image lightbox jQuery plugin for small galleries. Allow to zoom images at place.
- Supports keyboard controls with ESC, LEFT and RIGHT button.
- Supports multiple independently operating galleries in one page.
- Crossbrowser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
- Works on touch screen devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
Cream Soda jQuery Ticker is an ultra light, responsive, plug and play component that you can drop straight into your website. jQuery Ticker looks professional, with clean styling and elegant sliding animations. This version of Cream Soda jQuery Ticker supports three modes; vertical, horizontal and mini.
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Light & Ultra Customisable
- Minimal coding required
- Three ticker types (Vertical, Horizontal & Micro)
- Custom Animation Options
- Custom CSS Options
- Highlight featured items
- Excerpt/Truncate Options
- Navigational Buttons
- Supports imagery
- Auto play options
- Smart pausing and interaction options
- Accepts static content or XML/RSS feed content
- Custom links from each item
- Custom link targets
- Manage item lengths
Flot Animator is a free jQuery plugin that will add smooth or gradual animations to Flot charts.It will allow you to highlight and draw attention to some charts and/or series by easily adding animation to your existing charts.
This plugin will read the original data array and will build a second array containing all the frames needed for the animation: the new array length will be equal the total animation frames.
A functional test suite powered by jQuery and the test framework of your choice.FuncUnit enhances assertion libraries like QUnit and Jasmine, enabling them to simulate user actions, easily test asynchronous behavior, and support black box testing. Use it’s terse jQuery-like syntax to superpower your functional or unit tests.
jQuery plugin for drawing waves using HTML5 canvas 2d.
Autumn generates deterministic colors. It’s great for coloring tags, navigation, and icons.Autumn might look like a random color generator, but it’s not random. The demo below always generates the same colors.If you look carefully, you’ll see the sames hues being repeated (red, green, blue, orange…). Autumn is a hash function of sorts. It hashes keys into colors. In the previous two demos, the keys are based on order (0, 1, 2, 3…).
Autumn has the following goals:
- Colors shouldn’t interfere with text readability.
- Colors in a sequence should be easily distinguishable, especially consecutive colors.
- Colors should repeat infrequently.