The plugin allows to create unlimited image sizes, regenerate the thumbs and to add css filters and animations directly from WP’s Media Section.
- Custom thumb sizes
- Unlimited sizes
- WP Cropping
- Manage sizes as Posts
- Save your sizes from WP or Theme Updates
- Regenerate all thumbnails in 1 Click
- Find your custom sizes in WP MEDIA select
- Add 31 different CSS Filters to the thumb
- Add 30 different CSS Animation to the thumb
- Manage the options in “ADD MEDIA” (editor)
- Unicode support (works with most languages)
- HTML parsing (for using the spellchecker within WSYIWYG editors)
- Text parsing (for using the spellchecker on form fields)
- Multiple fields
- Multiple PHP back-end drivers (Enchant, PSpell, Google)
- Friendly API
- Event based
ChickenDinner is a stupid little Jquery plugin that will randomly load images from a client-side array via img tag or background-image.
rowGrid.js is a small, lightweight (~800 bytes gzipped) jQuery plugin for placing images (or other items) in straight rows.RowGrid.js justifies the items in straight rows so that the width of the rows equals the width of the container/parent element. At first rowGrid.js adjusts the margin between the items. If this is not enough rowGrid.js scales down the items.
The grid is similar to grids on Google Image Search, flickr, shutterstock and Google+ images.
- infinite scrolling
ML Keyboard is a jQuery virtual keyboard with features to change input layouts on the flight.By default plugin goes with all layouts included, but it’s possible to customize plugin and left only some layouts as also new layouts can be easy added.
ScrollMagic is a jQuery plugin which essentially lets you use the scrollbar like a progress bar.It’s the plugin for you, if you want to start an animation at a specific scroll position, synchronize an animation to the scrollbar movement, easily add a parallax effect to your website, pin an element at a specific scroll position.
- optimized performance
- mobile compatibility
- ready for responsive webdesign
- object oriented programming and object chaining
- event management
- support for both scroll directions (even different on one page)
- support for scrolling inside div containers (even multiple on one page)
- extensive debugging and logging capabilities
jQuery fontIconPicker is a small (1.58kb gzipped) jQuery plugin which allows you to include a simple icon picker with search and pagination inside your administration forms. The list of icons can be loaded manually using a SELECT field, loading an array of icons or directly from a Fontello config.json file.