Intention.js is a lightweight tool for responsive design developed at Dow Jones that manipulates the DOM via HTML attributes. The methods for manipulation are placed with the elements themselves, so flexible layouts don’t have to be so abstract and messy.
What should an element’s classes be on mobile vs tablet? Where should advertising markup be placed when viewed on a desktop browser? Does the page require an alternate slideshow widget on touch-enabled devices? These are all scenarios that Intention.js can handle, altering the page based onusers’ devices. Context.js creates a set of common page contexts for width thresholds, touch devices, high-res displays and a fallback.
mightySlider is a jQuery plugin for creating advanced one-directional slider with item based navigation support.
It can be used as a simple image slider, slideshow, HTML content slider, gallery, banner rotator, video gallery, carousel or even presentation. This is achieved by a powerful & developer friendly API that provides a bunch of very useful methods giving you control over everything.
- Responsive design.
- Animated HTML captions with customizable effects.
- Easy installation in your Website.
- Unlimited Slides.
- Unlimited Caption Layers.
- Unlimited Caption Effects.
- Native browser fullscreen support.
- Cross browser, supports Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera and IE7+.
- Device friendly, works in iPhone, iPad, Android Devices and Windows Phone.
- Highly User Interface Design.
- Fully customizable, it’s possible to customize or redesign all parts of mightySlider.
- Search engine optimized (SEO).
- YouTube and Vimeo videos are supported.
- Super smooth hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions for supported touch devices.
- Smart lazy loading – loads nearby images in background, so users don’t need to wait each time and images are available instantly.
- Simple clean & valid markup.
- Deep linking – link to specific slide from URL.
- Adjustable speed, transition and easing for each caption or slide.
- Auto cycling with optional pause on hover.
- Thumbnails, Tabs or bullets for navigation.
- Multiple sliders allowed on one page.
- Keyboard support.
- Touch support.
- Mouse support: (Click, Wheel).
In this day and age, we are all competing for attention. The longer people stay on your website and drill down to your content, the better. Today, I have decided to implement a plugin called End Page Box that will let you easily show any dialog when the user scrolls to the bottom (or any range) of the page.
You can use it to recommend other posts on your website, show related posts, or even to annotate the page with extra information which will eventually create a richer and deeper experience for your users.
This plugin will keep track of your scroll location and whenever you scroll to the specified area, the plugin will automatically display the dialog until you go out of range. The animations available are a combination of jQuery for basic animations such as fade and slide, and CSS3 (defined in endpage-box.css) for more complex ones.
Freewall is a responsive and cross-browser jQuery plugin for creating dynamic grid layouts for desktop, mobile and tablet. Freewall is all-in-one solution help you to create many types of grid layout (flexible layout, grid layout, images layout, pinterest-like layout, etc) with nice CSS3 animation effects and call back events..
jQuery TextFill resizes text to fit into a container and makes font size as big as possible.
Customizing form elements was always pretty frustrating and the select element is one of those elements who can make you want to pull your remaining hair out while trying to style it. As you may already know, when talking about its customization, there isn’t too much CSS stuff you can apply to it, just properties like color, background, font or border.
In this article, in order to customize the look of the native HTML dropdown select, we’ll be using a different approach based on some cutting edge techniques like
Filterize. CSS3 portfolio gallery is made to present your projects, images and references with ease and style.
- Clean design and commented code
- Easy to customize to fit your design and color pallete
- Made with pure CSS3 and HTML5
- Responsive and adaptive to various screen sizes
- Category filters
- 3 ready themes
- 4 column layouts for each theme
- 2 columns
- 3 columns
- 4 columns
- Full width layout
- Animated overlays
- Quick links for better user experience
- Lightbox for detailed image and project presentation
- Lightbox navigation
- Custom scrollbars
jQuery image slider with lightbox and skin support.
- Ion.ImageSlider — nice and powerful image slider and lightbox at once.
- Lightbox supports keyboard controls with ESC, LEFT and RIGHT button.
- Crossbrowser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
- Ion.Image Slider supports touch-devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).