jQueryFacebookWall is a jquery plugin that will build a timeline or wall style post feed on your website with your Facebook account data. jQueryFacebookWall includes options to show events, likes, photos, and albums. It also includes a Facebook style lightbox to browse photo galleries. And best of all, it has user interactions so photos, posts, and comments can be liked or commented on.
jQuery plugin that displays your public picasa web albums on your website in a photo gallery.
flipGallery is a free and lightweight jQuery powered photo gallery with sleek flipping transitions between thumbnails and lightbox enlargements. Other features include dynamic image streaming, auto pagination, auto cropping and transparent image overlay. It only takes a few minutes to set-up and the layout, speed, co-ordination and text can easily be modified in the settings.
Panzoom is a progressive plugin to create panning and zooming functionality for an element. Panzoom supports the same browsers as jQuery 2.0 and can be used with jQuery 1.9.0+ or jQuery 2.0+. Rather than setting width and height on an image tag, Panzoom uses CSS transforms and matrix functions to take advantage of hardware/GPU acceleration in the browser, which means the element can be anything: an image, a video, an iframe, a canvas, text, WHATEVER.
Panzoom includes support for touch gestures on iOS and Android and even supports pinch gestures for zooming. It is perfectly suited for both mobile and desktop browsers. You’ll be amazed at how well this performs on your mobile device.
Bootstrap switch is totally based on twitter bootstrap library with the help of jQuery.
Easy responsive tabs – is a lightweight jQuery plugin which optimizes normal horizontal or vertical tabs to accordion on multi devices like: web, tablets, Mobile (IPad & IPhone). This plugin adapts the screen size and changes its action accordingly.
- Horizontal / Vertical Tabs to Accordion
- Tabs and accordion are created entirely with jQuery
- Supports multiple sets of tabs on same page
- Cross browser compatibility (IE7+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera)
- Multi device support (Web, Tablets & Mobile)
iMapper – jQuery/HTML5/CSS3 Image Mapper is a simple, yet powerful plugin that lets you select an image of your choice and pin stuff on it. It offers several embedded pins which offer special functionality, as well as the ability to import your own pins with the basic functionality. It is very intuitive and easy to use, and it will take but moments to set up your image with pins and customize the content connected to each of these pins.
iMapper is a perfect solution if you want to make your contact page a bit more dynamic. It will fit perfectly no matter what your profession is. It can easily be adapted to a health image mapper, product image mapper, contact image mapper etc.
Dense is a jQuery plugin for serving retina-ready, high pixel ratio images with ease. Small, ease-to-adapt, yet very customizable and works cross-browser. Dense adds support for
data-ratiox attributes and Apple’s retina image naming convention to your content images.
Blades 3D is a responsive and retina ready with CSS3 3D Transforms and CSS3 Transitions.
- Responsive (optional)
- Retina Ready (optional)
- Choose to use autoplay and set autoplay delay
- Automatically randomize the slide order
- Choose to turn off 3D flip beaviour and switch to “classic” mode
- Choose from one of 6 different flip rotations or cycle through them all
- Set “break-apart” thumb spacing
- Set the number of grid columns and rows
- Touch-swipe for mobile devices
- Use as many slogans that will fit
- Slogans support multiple lines and hyperlinks
- Use more than one banner on the same page
- jQuery free (no worrying about jQuery conflicts or having to update to the latest jQuery)