jQuery Bootstrap Auto-Hiding Navbar is an extension for Bootstrap’s fixed navbar which hides the navbar while the page is scrolling downwards and shows it the other way. The plugin is able to show/hide the navbar programmatically as well.
TweeCool is a free web application that helps you to display your Twitter feed on your website.
Simple jQuery plugin support highlight text which is typed in specifed element.
This jQuery-plugin allows you to restore the values of the form’s fields, the state of checkboxes, radio buttons and select elements that the user entered, after reloading the page. By default, values are stored until form’s submit.jquery-keepFormData keeps values in localStorage.
Multi-item Slider or miSlider is an open-source jQuery slider plugin specifically designed for displaying multiple images or slides of content. The slider can be configured to display one slide at a time, as many slides as possible or anything in between.
- Easy to use
- Supports one or more slides on screen
- Slides can be single images or complex HTML
- Only requires jQuery core
- Responsive – Can automatically calculate the number of slides that fit on screen
- Easily customizable
- Callbacks for slider events
- Cross-Browser Support – Supports IE8+
Trigons is a flexible JS script which lets you create modern and stylish abstract SVG images with optional animations
Trigons script is coded as plugin for d3.js library (d3js.org) and it uses d3’s build-in method of Delaunay triangulation for creating colored and animated abstract images. No jQuery needed.
- The exclusive feature of Trigons images, that they can be animated with 30 built-in effects.
- Created Trigons SVG images can be responsive.
- Retina perfect
- Flexible and powerful settings
- Works in all modern browsers
- Any color, any size
- Clean bright or flat colors or gradients
- Build-in Color Palette Generator
- Convert to PNG
- Use it as “background-image”
- Click, Hover and “Viewport” events
- Separate “In” and “Out” Animations
- “Force” Animation Methods
Today, we will use Salvattore in combination with Twitter Bootstrap 3 to make a responsively awesome flowing grid structure.
A tutorial that shows how to recreate the four tiles slideshow effect seen on the website of Serge Thoroval. Using 3D transforms, transitions and animations, the aim is to implement a smooth effect and add some variations.
jQuery plugin for three kind of popup boxes: Alert box, Confirm box, and Prompt box.