This makes elements draggable horizontally by touch.
- touchdragh: demo
- touchdragh with transition: demo
- touchdragh forever option: demo
- touchdraghfitty: demo
- touchdraghfitty with transition: demo
- touchdraghsteppy: demo
- touchdraghsteppy with transition: demo
- touchdraghsteppy refresh method: demo
- touchdraghsteppy forever option: demo
- touchdraghsteppy normalize_height option: demo
- touchdraghsteppy unsteppify: demo
- touchdraghsteppy unsteppify manually slide: demo
- dragger option: demo
with Media Queries using $.ViewportWatcher
- touchdraghsteppy media queries example: demo
- touchdraghsteppy media queries example2: demo
jQuery plugin for styling checkboxes and radio-buttons.
- Ion.CheckRadio — nice and easy jQuery-plugin for checkbox and radio-buttons customization.
- With skin support
- Crossbrowser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
- Ion.CheckRadio supports touch-devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
- Ion.CheckRadio freely distributed under terms of MIT licence.
This is a HTML | CSS | JQuery Fully Responsive Portfolio in a pinterest style with a lightbox. It will adapt to the width of its container so you can put it anywhere and you can put anything inside the boxes. Also you don’t have to load all the images at once (for performance purposes) so you can specify the number of images to load when it first load and the number of images to load when you click the “load more images” button.
The navigation filter bar is generated automatically from the categories you specify to each image.
- Fully responsive grid and lightbox
- Lazy Load Feature
- The Lightbox Support images and iframes of any dimensions and it will keep the right proportions
- The filter navigation bar is generated automatically from the categories you specify to each thumbnail
- Set the number of images to load at start and when you click the “load more images” button
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance
- Fully Responsive Grid and Lightbox
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container if you set the width of each column to ‘auto’
- You can specify a static width for each column or specify number of columns
- When specifying the number of columns you can set the minimum width for each column
- CSS3 Effects
- Direction aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Easy implementation
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap
Very few days back I had posted an article about Multiple ajax image upload without refreshing the page using jquery and PHP. In this post I have updated few lines of code that allows to user can select and upload multiple images in single shot, thanks to Lakshmi Maddukuri for sending me a useful piece of code. Just take a quick look this live demo.
Flipping HTML elements to show a loading indicator easily.
It’s compatible with:
An effort to make beautiful forms for web applications that make data entry less painful. Grid forms is a front-end library (Just CSS at the moment) which handles the boiler plate necessary to build grid based forms.
Formbuilder is a graphical interface for letting users build their own webforms. Think Wufoo or Google Forms, but a lightweight component that can be integrated into your application.
As of right now, Formbuilder only handles the client-side logic of creating a form. It will output a structured JSON representation of your form, but saving the form, rendering it on the server, and storing users’ responses is all up to you. I’m planning on releasing a Rails gem to handle this logic, but the ETA on that is pretty up in the air. If you’d like to help, feel free to reach out.