jQuery plugin for creating moving pictures, from static images!
jQuery plugin to create rainbow or gradient text, optionally animated.
- colors: an array of CSS color values
- animate: boolean
- animateInterval: # of ms between frames
- pad: pad the color array with the last color so the gradient appears only once
- pauseLength: # of ms to pause between iterations through the colors
jQuery plugin which change links to nice link with 3D effect.
There are plenty of accordion plugins out there but I wanted a really simple one for the user (client) to create from a single WYSIWYG editor instead of creating numerous amounts of fields in said CMS.
All the user has to do is separate their content with a H2 tag (or what you define) and the accordion will magically be created!
Introduce autocompleting power to textareas, like GitHub comment forms have with jQuery.
An ajax powered page transition, with a slide-in content animation triggered by a side tabbed navigation.
We’ve been experimenting lately with a CSS powered animation that replaces the refresh of the web page while the content is updated using ajax. Today’s nugget is based on the same idea, but with a different execution: this time a simple hover effect turns into a loading bar, that finally expands with new content!
jQuery Paypal HTML Shop by createIT turns your static website into a working paypal shop in 5 minutes! Every currency type is supported and compatible with PayPal.
- Seamless paypal integration
- Add Custom HTML Markup
- 6 unique design styles
- Variable products support
- No PHP required
- Coffee script files included
- HTML5 and XHTML strict compatible
- Cross-browser compatible
ggpopover.js – It’s a simple jQuery popover plugin extended from Twitter Bootstrap’s popover plugin that supports 4 positions, title background color, title font color, title border color, content background color, content text color, arrow color without using images.
- 4 Positions: top, right, bottom and left.
- Unlimited title background colors.
- Unlimited title font colors.
- Unlimited content background colors.
- Unlimited content text colors.
A little playful interaction idea where we add some bounciness to a draggable element and animate it depending on its position.We wanted to create a playful dragging interaction that will morph and animate an element depending on its position. If dropped before the bounds we will snap the element back with an elastic effect. We also add some bounciness to inner elements so that everything gets an even more organic feel.