If you are working for analytics project, you need a rich chart system to display big data results. Google is providing us a powerful chart tools that you can implement charts very simple, this tutorial will explain you how to implement Google charts with Jquery ajax JSON data. Try out there are many free interactive charts and data tools, take a quick look at this live demo.
Pogo Slider is a jQuery plugin that allows you to create animated image/content sliders. CSS animations are used to transition between slides. A CSS animation can be triggered on element within a slide, after the slide transitions in, and as the slide transitions out.
Spectro is jQuery plugin made for visual, drag and drop, modular content management on websites.
- Customizable content structure via scheme file
- Drag and drop out of the box
- Clean and tidy HTML result
- Web components support
This is a JQuery plugin that allows you to create an high quality justified gallery of images.
- Four layout types: Square, fluid, masonry and fit
- 20+ hover effects: imGrid bring packaged over 20+ hover effects that can be used on any website
- 25+ Animations
- Dinamic loading
- Fully responsive
Library for transition animations between blocks (pages) in the application. Animate Transition allows you to easily make transition between any two (or more, it all depends on you ) HTML elements. It can be used in different variety of situations, whatever you want to enhance appearance of your web site or navigate between pages in hybrid mobile application.
jsGrid is a lightweight client-side data grid control based on jQuery. It supports basic grid operations like inserting, filtering, editing, deleting, paging and sorting. Although jsGrid is tunable and allows to customize appearance and components.
A jQuery plugin that dynamically points one element at another.
- Pointy will create an arrow, at any angle, pointing from the pointer to the pointee (Pointy).
- Minimal setup with only one required option – setting the pointer.
- The background & border color of the arrow will automatically be matched to the pointer, unless overriding options are set.
- Additional options allow setting the arrow base width & border width.