Dynatable is a funner, semantic, interactive table plugin using jQuery, HTML5, and JSON.
Dynatable does three things:
- Normalize: It normalizes an HTML table into an array of JSON objects, where each JSON object (or record) corresponds to a row in the table.
- Operations: It sorts, filters, and paginates the JSON collection.
- Rendering: It renders the resulting collection from the operations back to the table.
A jQuery plugin for assisting in the creation of an HTML5 canvas based signature pad. Records the drawn signature in JSON for later regeneration.
- Works with JSON and AJAX (PHP + SQLite example)
- Supports HTML/DOM data source for the right panel items
- Fully customizable styles
- Works in all major browsers
- Annotated source code
- JSDoc documentation
A small, slick, library independent YouTube User/Playlist player.
- Library Independent
- Customizable via CSS
- Remove YouTube Chrome
- Supports Playlists and Users
- jQuery Support
- Module Support
A simple, unobtrusive jQuery plugin that provides auto-updating timeago text to your timestamped HTML elements using Moment.js.
This makes elements draggable horizontally by touch.
- touchdragh: demo
- touchdragh with transition: demo
- touchdragh forever option: demo
- touchdraghfitty: demo
- touchdraghfitty with transition: demo
- touchdraghsteppy: demo
- touchdraghsteppy with transition: demo
- touchdraghsteppy refresh method: demo
- touchdraghsteppy forever option: demo
- touchdraghsteppy normalize_height option: demo
- touchdraghsteppy unsteppify: demo
- touchdraghsteppy unsteppify manually slide: demo
- dragger option: demo
with Media Queries using $.ViewportWatcher
- touchdraghsteppy media queries example: demo
- touchdraghsteppy media queries example2: demo