A jQuery plugin that drops leaves on the page.
Let it Snow is a little plugin that is based off the solution of creating a snow effect with HTNL5 Canvas by Jason Brown. I decided to extend its functionality so that developer will have a full control of how the animation of snow will react.
A simple jQuery plugin to pixelate images, because I miss my Nintendo and high-resolution graphics are for suckers.
The best way to visualize data. JSONViewer is a user friendly, easy to use, lightweight, vanilla JS script written in OOP syle. You can use this script to visualize those ugly JSON text files in an interactive pleasant way
- Select and highlight items (provides an interactive way of seeing what item is currently selected/hovered)
- Depth control for rendering (build JSON tree only to a certain depth and expand members only to a certain deph)
- 4 built-in themes (there are a range of themes you can choose from, both in vertical and horizontal layouts). More themes will be released in the future.
- Customizable (you can customize how the JSONViewer looks and works to a certain level through options passed to the constructor).
- Easy to use (just a line of code to turn some ugly JSON to a beautiful representation).
- Multiple instances on the same page
- Extra feature: JSONPane
- Extensive documentation
- Works in all major browsers
Tip Cards plugin let you create a layout of cards with a card-like interaction that you see on Google Tips Page. I’ve also added several new animation options so that you can personalize it to your own liking.
A jQuery plugin for building bank account forms, formatting and validating inputs.Validates a given number as a bank account field
field in country
countryCode. It returns if it is valid and false if it is invalid.
Note that validation is designed to detect accidental errors. In other word, if the validation test says the number is invalid, it is 100% incorrect. However, if the test says the number is valid, there is a chance that the number is incorrect.
jQuery.uls has an elaborative language information collection. ULS can autocomplete a language name search.It knows about
- The script in which a language is written.
- The script code
- The language code
- The regions in which the language is spoken
- The autonym – language name written in its own script
- The directionality of the text
With all these information the search becomes very effective. Based on the spoken regions, the UI organize the languages. In side regions the language is again organized based on scripts.
jQuery plugin to mask data entry in the input text in the form of money (currency).
This plugin allows you to create an animated progress bar using jQuery. Just fill in the required input and the plugin calculates the progress of your goal and animates the bar. You can specify text to put before and after the amount raised.
Bootslider is the ultimate premium Bootstrap Slider Plugin offering the capability to show images, videos, html markup and captions paired with modern and fancy 3D transitions. Even more important, it is fully responsive and mobile optimized and can take on any dimensions.
- Touch Enabled
- High Performance
- CSS3 Transitions
- SEO Friendly
- Full Width and Boxed