Zoom Scroller let you add a smooth subtle zoom in/out animation to images when scrolling.
This jQuery plugin helps you display and organize your portfolio pieces in a slick & responsive fashion. Easy to set up and get going.
A jQuery plugin that fires events when scrolling stops and starts.
A light weight jQuery plugin to simulate android like pattern lock mechanism for your hybrid app or for a website. It’s easy to configure and style so you can have different type of pattern lock according to your need. Is also provide some methods to use this plugin securely.
- Live edit the visuals of a web page in a browser with the help of Less.js (colors, padding and any other CSS properties)
- Edit the Less variables and see the results immediately on the preview page.
- Generates the customized CSS file (and the minified version).
- Provides a way to the user to freely overwrite any style by hand.
- Can use any web fonts (by adding the
@import’s into the custom Less code).
- Related variables – filter the variables that affects the appropriate element
- Can import any customized Less file with comment hinting – it is very easy to set up the customizer.
- Can save any color in the color picker and reuse them later.
- The preview is in an
iframeso any multi-paged theme can be edited without reloading the editor (the same Less variables can be used on every page, with the actual customizations applied to every page).
- Very easy to set up the customizable variables (they are getting parsed from a Less file)
The simple jQuery Plugin for customizable modal windows. plainModal has basic functions only, and it does nothing for styles. It has no image files and no CSS files. Just one small file (2KB minified).
- Showing specified element as modal window, and hiding it.
- Covering a page with a overlay.
- Avoiding focusing outside elements of the modal window. (by pressing Tab key)
- Avoiding scrolling a page window.
- Hiding the modal window when Escape key is pressed.
- 4 Steps Signup
- User Registration
- Login Form Wizard with icons or numbers
- Responsive Layouts
- Easy to Setup
- Scale Effect
- CrossBrowser Support (FF3+, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE8+)
- Valid code by w3c
- CSS2/CSS3 Usage
- Easy to Customize
Add Clear is a jQuery plugin that adds a input clearing button on any input you apply it to. It clears the value, and returns focus to that field.
Some creative and subtle hover effect inspiration using modern CSS techniques including 3D translate and pseudo elements.