Virtual Keyboard using jQuery UI.
- An on-screen virtual keyboard embedded within the browser window which will popup when a specified entry field is focused.
- The user can then type and preview their input before Accepting or Canceling.
- Add custom keyboard layouts easily.
- Add up to four standard key sets to each layout that use the shift and alt keys (default, shift, alt and alt-shift).
- Add any number of optional modifier keys (meta keys) to add more key sets.
- Each meta key set also includes the shift, alt and alt-shift keysets – New in version 1.8.9.
- Position the keyboard in any location around the element, or target another element on the page.
- Easily modify the key text to any language or symbol.
- Allow direct input or lock the preview window.
- Set a maximum length to the inputted content.
It’s easy to take the “masking” of passwords (replacing characters with ••••) for granted.This plugin lets you easily hide and reveal the contents of a password input field. It’s based on a mobile design pattern documented in this post by Luke Wroblewski.
The plugin will not assume that touch is supported unless you tell it by specifying a value for the
Makes everything ajaxify with flexible URL routing powered by html5 history API.JQuery.LazyJaxDavis brings the power of history.pushState to static websites.This changes all location changes to dynamic – ajax based.
This plugin finds the elements in a page that are closest to a particular point or element, based on pixel dimensions. This is not to be confused with jQuery’s own .closest() method, which is based on the DOM tree, not pixels.
There are also helper methods to find elements that are the furthest away from or touching a point or element.
TinyColor is a micro framework for inputting colors and outputting colors as different formats. Input is meant to be as permissive as possible.
Everslider is fully responsive, mobile optimized jQuery carousel plugin. It uses CSS3 transitions for animations with fallback to jQuery. Supports unlimited slides with any content. Everslider recognizes touchswipe, mousewheel and keyboard interactions and works in vast range of browsers starting with IE7 up to mobile browsers.
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly
- Retina-ready controls (PSD included)
- Hardware CSS3 transitions with fallback to jQuery
- Works in IE7+ and on Android and iPhone
- Keyboard and mousewheel support
- Drag and touchswipe support
A jquery plugin for creating masked input texts.
- Accepts paste event;
- Has fixed and reverse mask types ( allow number mask );
- You can still use your hotkeys and others (ex: ctrl+t, ctrl+f5, TAB …);
- Supports metadata plugin;
- Works with iPhone;
- Allow default values;
- Has callbacks for invalid inputs, valid and overflow;
- Has function to mask strings;
- And much more!
Pop Circle is a Florid Jquery Plugin for Customize Image Gallery to turn the Html image element into a Pop Circle..
- Can customize the pop circle limits based on your needs.
- Can Show the Popcircle around the trigger as full circle, half circle or quarter Circle.
- Easy to customize animation time and easing functionality
This is a plugin for jQuery which animates a colored optical flare to slide across elements. The flare is white in the center and has a customizable colored glow. The plugin also allows change of speed, glow radius, and event triggering the animation. The animation is performed by sliding across an element’s top-left corner to the top-right corner.
- Cool movie-style effect also used in games such as Sleeping Dogs.
- Works in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and IE 10 including mobile.
- Uses modern CSS techniques.
- Customizable glow color, speed, glow radius, and trigger event.
- First Optical flare effect without use of images.