Raindrop is a plugin that lets you give the raindrop effect. Just a drop in the ocean is the tagline that fits well with what raindrops plugin does.
Tinacious Fluid Video is a jQuery plugin to create fluid videos for Responsive Web Design.The CSS it uses was acquired from a variety of internet resources without luck of finding an original author.
It is easy to use. All you need to know is the video ID and whether it’s a YouTube or Vimeo video.
Headtacular is a nice minimalist sticky header a jQuery plugin.As the user scrolls, the script will check if they have scrolled past the
scrollPoint. If so, it will add the CSS class
.is-stuck to the targeted object.
Weather on Google Maps plugin allows to easily embed any number of Google Maps with current weather information on any numer of cities. You can customize the look and feel of the weather information box and even choose what data to display.
Weather data is retrieved through Yahoo Weather API.
Round slider (also can call as Circular slider, Radial slider) is a jQuery plugin that allows the user to select a value or range of values.
Not only a round slider, it supports the quarter, half and pie circle shapes also.
A handy jQuery solution for blocking responsive, IE, or incomplete bits from being seen while in development.
- Block responsive web design – gives you the ability to demo coded previews without worrying about how the project might look on mobile devices.
- Block the homepage – show a polite message that a page isn’t yet ready to be viewed to keep visitors out of broken or unfinished areas of preview sites.
- Block Internet Explorer – duh.
- Customizable and friendly blocking messages – because good UX is the right thing to do.
- Bypass for developers – for sanity.
- Converts emoticons like
:) :( :'(
- Allows customisation of processed emoji
- Multiple modes;
img, sprites and data-URI
- Available on a CDN (gasp)
Converts a select box into a searchable and keyboard friendly interface. Fallbacks to native select on mobile and ipad devices.
- Search and filter select items
- Mobile and Tablet friendly (fallbacks to native select)
- Keyboard accessible
- Easily to style
- Data attribute support
- Support both numeric and string data types in select
- Supports implict