Responsive Tables JS is a simple and fast method for making any table responsive
A handy tabbed navigation, optimized for mobile devices, with support for both horizontal and vertical menu positioning.
This is a jQuery plugin that combines internal page search functionality with the Isotope plugin
Picture cut is a jquery plugin that handles images in a very friendly and simple way, with a beautiful interface based on bootstrap or jquery ui, has great features like ajax upload, drag image from explorer, image crop and others.
- Ajax Upload
- Resize image
- Drag image from explorer
- Manipulate image size in bytes
- Cropping image
The simple, configurable, dynamic address field plugin.This plugin enhances user experience on your address (shipping/PO) forms by dynamically…
- Updating field labels (e.g. “ZIP code” vs. “Postcode”),
- Adding or removing fields that are irrelevant (e.g. for a particular locales),
- Converting fields between select lists and text fields (e.g. US States vs. counties in the UK),
- Updating select options (e.g. US states vs. Canadian provinces)
- Updating field order (e.g. city, state, zip for US, different elsewhere),
- Validating fields on a field-by-field basis (e.g. between various postal code standards–depends on jQuery.validate),
- Providing placeholder text for configured fields (helpful when validating above).
This jQuery plugin “Glue” allows you to create exit-popups on your website, so you can capture visitors just as they are about to leave.“Glue” detects if the mouse of a user leaves the viewport / document borders of your website — and when this happens, it shows a popup box.
- Increase your conversion rates!
- Give visitors reasons to stay!
- Grab your users’ attention!
A responsive carousel showcasing selected client testimonials, powered by CSS and jQuery.
Today we share a responsive and minimal client testimonials box, that can be easily integrated into your design. Besides we considered the scenario where the user wants to see more feedbacks, so we added a button that links to a modal page with more testimonials, with a nice CSS3 transition.
- 5 preset color modes
- mode self-selection of color flakes
- mode of flakes as images
- you can specify size of the flakes and the number of
- can also specify power of the wind and its direction, the falling speed
- flakes rotation mode (when as images), clockwise, counterclockwise, to and fro, without rotation
- there is a button that allows you to disable the flakes (if it is annoying to the user)
- high speed with a lot of flakes, through the use of HTML5 Canvas tehnology
- lot of settings allows you to make the effect for your site unique and ideally suited for your site