SKDZoom – A jquery stylish CSS3 image zoomer plugin with lens zoom support. Big image shows in a awesome rounded box beside the thumbnail. It is very light weight and easily customizable image zoomer.
Hatchshow will automatically add a span to each line of text and scale the font size so each line ends up the same width. This is another plugin that’s useful for creating classic or vintage designs.
RTP.Slider.js is a versatile and flexible slider. Strong support for fluid / responsive Designs, mobile browsers and touch devices. It has nearly every feature that you can find in other sliders on the web.
- Carousel/Endless mode
- Support for touch events
- Simulated touch events via mouse
- Support for fluid viewports
- Also works in vertical mode
- Various widgets and plugins
- Autosliding with control widget
- Extensible through plugin hooks
- Custom animations for sliding
- Experimental 3d carousel widget
The Shuffle.js plugin that helps in categorizing, sorting, and filtering a responsive grid of items and laying out a group of items. Besides other cool features its a performant, responsive, and fast plugin.
This is a large improvement to shuffle. Most notably, the ability for masonry layouts. Other additions include adding/removing items, enabling/disabling, multiple instances on a page, and more!
NACHO Lightbox is the perfect plugin for showcasing images, videos, iframes and even ajax in a modern and usable manner that is available on every device.
- Flat skin – perfect for modern websites
- Responsive and beyond – very adaptable, perfect for desktop, tablet and even mobile. It hides the thumbnails on small screens to keep the media visible.
- Touch gestures – mouse and touch are unified, so you can do anything using either one.
- Blazing fast – Featuring some of the coolest CSS3 Effects out there, it takes advantage of the GPU on mobile devices.
- Responsive Videos from Youtube and Vimeo.
- Responsive fluid grid included to keep your images aligned.
- Powerful events API – you can control all the options through this easy to use API.
- Retina Graphics – Sharper on every screen
- Deep linking – So when someone shares your image will be taken directly to that image.
- No coding required – Using only jQuery selectors and HTML5 data attributtes
When working with 3D transformed elements, you might notice that they don’t have any shading and appear to be very flat. In real life, objects block light and have shadows. Surfaces can be matte, reflective, and everything in between. Indeed, we can do better.
If you need to cast light onto complicated geometry, there are options available such as Photon, but they’re very processor intensive. In this article, I’ll show you a solution that can be applied to objects that only have a few faces. Our example will be a 3D movie gallery with glossy posters and, when the posters are rotated, the sides will contain matte information cards with meta data about the film.
FlowType.JS is a jQuery plugin which can auto-resize the font-size and line-height (according to the width of the element wrapping it) so that our content is displayed just as we prefer. The plugin has options for setting the min/max font-sizes and min/max widths where the resizing will be triggered. It also works fine with webfonts and a nice demo shows how it works (just resize the browser for the demo page).
Loda Button is a simple jQuery plugin animates the button’s icon as the data are being fetched from the server. The classes loda-btn and loda-icon are used by the plugin to style the button. The styling is quite simple and done in loda-button.css. The animation is created using CSS3′s animation, transitions and transforms, which are supported by Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and IE10.