picoSlides is a jQuery plugin for directly embedding SlideShare presentations without using IFRAMEs. It leverages SlideShare’s oEmbed API to offer a responsive interface that enables optimal use of bandwidth and simple slide navigation.
- Adaptive slide images: fetches device-appropriate versions of images depending on the dimensions of the slideset container.
- Lazy slide loading: the first slide image is used as a preview poster of the whole presentation, a la YouTube. The remaining slides are downloaded only if the user hits the ‘Next’ button.
Grid Accordion is a fully responsive and touch-enabled WordPress plugin that combines the functionality of a grid with that of an accordion, offering a modern and engaging user experience.
- Fully Responsive – automatic or custom responsiveness.
- Touch-enabled – touch-swipe and tap on mobile screens, mouse drag on desktops.
- Dynamic Content – load images and content from posts, galleries and Flickr.
- Automatic Updates -update the plugin directly from the Dashboard.
- Caching – grid accordion instances are automatically cached for improving the load time.
- Animated layers – layers can be set to display when the panel is opened, or when it’s closed, or all the time.
- Retina-ready – specify a retina version for each panel image.
- Lazy Loading – load images only when they are viewed.
Tiny Colorpicker is a crossbrowser jquery plugin that creates a color picker (form) input. Its a easy way to add color pickers to your forms or user interface.
Checkator is a jQuery-based replacement for radio and checkbox elements. It supports css styling, and affects the original radio or checkbox element directly, which is used as the data container.
A simple, lightweight jQuery plugin for creating a grid of images which when hovered reveals a caption.
A simple and lighweight jQuery plugin for cascading dropdown.Dropdowns with dependencies will react based on the rules given, and fetch its own list from the server via Ajax.You can provide an array of strings or objects, or a function as the dropdown data source.