A jQuery plugin to provide an alternate text wrapping algorithm. I hope to get this into the CSS spec, so it’s implemented as a polyfill.
The default text rendering algorithm is:
- Add 1 word at a time to the current line until the next word won’t fit.
- Break text so that the next word starts on a new line.
- Repeat until all text has been rendered.
jQuery plugin to display a page with chronological sticky tags.
- Sticky tag can be positioned anywhere you want them to be (x,y,rotation). x, y are percentage within the canvas area (not pixel)
- User can use scrollbar to reveal sticky tags that are buried beneath the others.
Pines Steps is useful for step-based transitions. We encourage the use of custom validation to show progression to users, so that the experience of completing linear tasks on the web is easier and user-friendly!
A jQuery plugin for adding an easy ‘are you sure’ confirmation pop-up to a button.The confirmOn plugin shows a confirmation box when the provided events are triggered. It works exactly like jQuery’s .on() but with a confirmation step between the event and the handler. When the user answers the confirmation dialog, the handler is called with the answer as a parameter, so you can decide what to do next. The user can press the escape key which closes the dialog and doesn’t call the yes or no handlers.
Jumbo 7 is easy to use Fullscreen gallery including Kenburn. As navigation, you can use bullets/thumbnails and tabs in your choices. And it is fully responsive and modern features like Video embed,Smart Lightbox are supported which make it more stunning.
- Hardware accerlated slide animation
- Easy to implement and customize
- Unlimited slides – Users can insert as many slides as he wants.
- Unlimited Title Caption
- Native browser support
- Html5/Css3 transitions support – It uses html5/css3 transition for modern browsers.
- Image Lazy Loading – Jumbo 7 loads all images at once so that he/she doesn’t wait again while slides.
- Image Preview support – Jumbo 7 provides image preview option on hover.
- Customizable width and height – Width and height can be set.
- Fully responsive – It’s fully responsive so it can be attached in touch device.
- Full width functionality involved – Full width slider is available
- Lightbox support – It supports lightbox based on users’ demand.
- Touch device support – Touch events are supported.
- Mouse swipe navigation support – Swipe functionality is available so users feel comfortable to navigate.
- Video content support(Youtube,Vimeo) – Embeded videos are supported.
- Carousel support – Carousel viewmode is supported.
- Keyboard navigation available
The inherent visual appeal of filterable portfolios (like the Tuts+ hub) has made them very popular. Today, we’ll be making one using straight-forward markup, CSS3 and a little bit of jQuery.
Create a ticking text intro animation for your typography with jQuery.With this plugin, you can use a markup to set the delay between each intro animation.