I stumbled across the VoicesHavePower website which uses a nice grid layout to separate its contents. It showcases stories each with a content panel that gives off a nice looking flat shadow. As you scroll through the website, each individual panel dynamically shifts the shadow based on where it is in your window. I’ve recreated this effect with CSS3 transform effects and some jQuery.
The utility has no dependencies, weighs ~5kb (sans GeoJSON), and also comes with a simple wrapper to use with jQuery or Zepto.
Fly! 3D is an attractive jQuery Effect.By using this plugin your whole screen is fill with fly objects.
- Multiple-gallery support, allows custom options for each
- Supports swipe gestures on touch-screen devices
- Modern and minimal look
- Image captions support
- Responsive images
- CSS3 transitions
- SVG buttons, no extra files to download
Learn how to create a nice CSS3 spinning preloader in this tutorial.
A tutorial on how to re-create the page preloading effect seen on the website of Fontface Ninja. We are going to use CSS animations, 3D transforms and SVGs.
- build custom HTML pages using predefined HTML elements
- create your own custom HTML elements with ease
- integrates seamlessly with CSS frameworks (like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- create multiple pages in one session
- basic editing of written content (only available for non IE browsers)
AmaranJS is a jQuery plugin for creating beautiful and stylish notifications.