A light weight jQuery plugin that will allow you to add a super simple rotating text to your website with little to no markup.
- Dark and Light Color Schemes
- 8 Pre-Built Preloaders
- Designed with CSS making them easy to edit and retina-ready.
- Preload all the images and iframes on your web page by adding a simple data-attribute to your images.
In this tutorial we’ll be utilizing the localStorage mechanism to store the current state of a form. This means that when the page is reloaded or the user re-opens the page after closing it the form will be populated with the previous values. For improved complexity, we’ll be storing the data as serialized JSON strings.
Here I had explained a very basic version of facebook profile tooltip with all features they have asked.You can learn how to design a facebook style profile tooltip with cover page,profile picture, name, headline, add as friend & send message button..
You can use this script in your web & social networking projects with little customization.
As CSS3 is gradually more supported over popular browsers, CSS3 Buttons become great looking replacements for image and script heavy buttons. These buttons use CSS3 transitions and transforms to animate morphing icons to represent different functions. This is a simple demonstration of 5 buttons representing functions like Demo, Download, Digg, Email, and RSS. I may make more if the response is very positive about these buttons.
Project Cost Calculator is a jQuery plugin, using which complex cost calculation forms can be built easily. If you want your customers to have an idea of how much it will cost them for using your services, this is the plugin all you need. Below are the main features of PCC – Project Cost Calculator
- You can use basic html elements naming checkboxes, radio buttons, select boxes and textboxes.
- Supported by all major browsers starting from IE 6 and above
- Visitor can mail the calculated output to their E-mail.
- There can be multiple forms on same page.
- Very low file size, less resource consuming and easy to understand
Well, when scrolling a website on your mobile device you can get trapped in a google map due to the Maps scrollbar of death™. This plugin gives you a native google maps on your website and a safe fallback to the static image API of google maps for smaller devices.