Today we want to share a simple and fun circular slideshow with you. It’s an experimental concept and the idea is to flip a circle in a specific angle depending on which spot of the circle we click. There are three different possibilities for each side: top, middle and bottom. For example, when clicking on the top right part of the image, the circle will flip in the associated angle, making it look as if we press down that part and reveal the next image that is on the back face of the circle.
An easy-to-use Windows & Mac app for creating beautiful, professional, responsive jQuery Slider, YouTube Video Slider, WordPress Slider Plugin and Joomla Slideshow Module.Amazing Slider comes with awesome transition effects: Fade, Cross Fade, Slide, Slice, Blinds, 3D, 3D Horizontal, Blocks and Shuffle. Each effect can be further customised to meet your own needs. The pre-made and highly configurable skins can give your slider a professional and unique looking.
Selectik is jQuery select plugin, easy use, cross-browser alternative to the standard select form element which can be customised with CSS. All features of custom select and help you can find on demo page.
- TAB key control
- original select key control
- mouse wheel control
- search by first letter
- custom/default scroll
- smart positioning
- auto/cutsom width
JSON Editor Online is a web-based tool to view, edit, and format JSON. It shows your data side by side in a clear, editable treeview and in formatted plain text.
- View and edit JSON side by side in treeview and plain text.
- Edit, add, move, remove, and duplicate fields and values.
- Change type of values.
- Colorized values, color depends of the value type.
- Search & highlight text in the treeview.
- Undo and redo all actions.
- Load and save files and urls.
- Format and compact JSON in plain text.
Dynamic Slider is a flexible slider that allows the customization of all of its components giving the possibility to create a large number of different layouts and configurations. It is lightweight and easy to work with and customize. Some of the features of the slider include:
- It offers 50 example layouts and using the available settings the user can customize the existing ones or create many more.
- It offers 2 example themes and the possibility for the user to edit the existing ones or to create new ones.
- It offers the possibility to slide through drag.
- It offers the option to display the controls permanently or only on mouse hover.
- It offers the possibility to turn on auto sliding and the option to pause it on mouse hover.
- It has 48 different settings.
- It can have more than 1000 possible layouts.
- It can have more than 10 000 possible configurations.
In today’s demo, I’ve taken a gallery of images of the jQuery team and transformed them into an interactive 3D stack. CSS3 provides the underlying styling for this whilst jQuery is used for calculations and positioning.
Well, think of skewing as a way to transpose an image at particular angles – basically, pulling the X axis at one angle and the Y axis in another. It sounds a little complicated, but this technique is really great for simulating 3D perspective effects.
ScrollUp is a lightweight jQuery plugin to create a customisable “Scroll to top” feature that will work with any website, with ease.
The jQuery Facebook Gallery script allows you to show all your Facebook albums (images) on your website. Please note that this script will only work with Facebook pages that belong to businesses or organization or pages that are registered as fan pages.
- 80 different settings to enable or disable included features
- Includes a tool-tip and light-box plugin (though it is possible to use your own tool-tip and light-box solutions)
- Exclude albums and individual images from being shown
- Possible to translate it into any other language by using provided setting parameters
- Select between a responsive (fluid width) or static layout (fixed width)
- Optional two-directional (asc. / desc.) album sorting feature (name / number of images / date album created / date album last updated)
jqIpLocation is a jQuery Plugin that returns the location of an IP address in JSON format. You can get country, country code, city name, region name, latitude and longitude information about IP address location.
Every business and most blogs now have their own facebook fan page. Now I introduce, Facio – a new jQuery plugin that creates a widget on your website. This widget will have the recent feeds of your fan page and will also display what other people are talking about it. A like box for the fan page is also displayed in the widget. Just include this plugin, specify your fan page URL and expose social content of your fan page on your website!