Buttons with built-in loading indicators, effectively bridging the gap between action and feedback.A UI concept which merges loading indicators into the action that invoked them. Primarily intended for use with forms where it gives users immediate feedback upon submit rather than leaving them wondering while the browser does its thing.
- Create Fully responsive portfolios
- Control the number of columns for various screen resolutions and widths.
- 25 unique and creative theme effects (More coming soon)
- Unlimited colors and style.
- Manage Unlimited Portfolios.
- Control cross browsers CSS effects of various elements like borders, backgrounds, fonts, paddings, margins, alignments, colors, shadow etc.
- Based on powerful Mixitup plugin
- Images, video and audio support for portfolios
- Fully customizable CSS and Style settings. Possible to customize or redesign all parts of portfolio from panel.
- Responsive lightbox supports any media type like audio, video, external video, images, embeded codes and HTML codes.
- Auto detect media in lightbox and keyboard support navigation
- Control animation easing, animation effects and animation speed
- Filterable portfolio with controllable animations.
- 25 brilliant inbuilt demos
- Create Audio file or Video file portfolio using default browser players
jQuery plugin Sliding a div over other div on mouse hover.Move the cursor arround the image bellow to make other side of the display item appear which is hidden with the effect of sliding that is where the power of
Sliding Pop Hover plays role. The
Sliding Pop Hover makes the other part which is hidden slide into the picture slowly when the cursor is on top of the view and plays reverse role when cursor leaves the view.
A simple jQuery plugin to extract the dominant color of an image and apply it to the background of its parent element.
It is a plugin for editable Dict and List html, their values can be attached into form as stringified JSON when processing jQuery post.
This custom JS charting library created by PSDDude from 0 implements custom HTML tags which allow creating charts and graphs for infographics.
The library allows creating: – Piecharts and doughnuts – Shape graphs – you can transform any image(PNG) into a graph – Shape bar graphs – use any image (PNG) to construct a bar chart – Line graphs – Barchart graphs
A jQuery plugin to make background images draggable.
In this tutorial I have used jQuery to search friends like facebook style. With just a few lines of jQuery code and a small text input box you can add a search members / users / friends to any web projects.Previously I published the tutorial like live text search using jQuery.
The jQuery code for this trick is really easy and all we are doing is basically getting the input text value from the search box & checking that value against our list of friends in the “friendslist” div and showing those friends matches the searched keyword. The count of the number of matched friends is then displayed in our “result_area” div tag.