Eco-friendly jQuery scroll plugin with inifinite possibilities.
A simple CSS tooltip made with Sass. You can have a tooltip in different directions ( top , left , bottom , right ). You can also have a Tooltip in different color such as success , info , warning and danger. And finally other features like ( soft edge , half arrow , movable effect , fade effect , multiline tooltip ).
Ideabox is a jQuery plugin for multipurpose step form wizard.
- Easy Install
- 5 Color Shemes
- 6 cell grid system
- Clean Design
- Form Validation (requred, email,number and confirm validation included)
Turn any element into a lightbox or popover link for Youtube and Vimeo videos.Includes access to all embed API options for both providers as well as a healthy set of style options. Popovers are intelligently positioned and allow users to preview videos on hover.
- Simple access to all embed API options for both providers
- Lots of options to customize and beautify your lightboxes
- Intelligent popover auto positioning gravitates to page center
- Preview videos on hover, pin if you want them to stick around
- Lazy loading of videos prevents slow page load due to video embeds
- Rick Roll with ease (don’t pass video id, add rick_roll option to prevent closing)
An easy way to show more product images and variations right in the product gallery. A simple slider to check product variations before jumping into the product page.
SimpleFilePreview is a jQuery plug-in that allows for pre-form submission file previews on images and icon previews for non-images. The syntax is extremely simple and the UI allows for easy CSS styling.
- Simple to implement
- Show pre-submit image file preview in browsers that support this functionality
- Show image file previews for any file post-upload
- Show icon previews for any file type in all browsers
- Works on “multiple” file inputs as well as single file inputs
- Completely stylable
- Small footprint
We’ve updated and added some more effects to the Inspiration for Text Input Ideas. The second set contains some more styles that we thought about and collected after we released the first set about three month ago. The concept is the same: make (subtle) enhancements for text inputs to make them more engaging and fun.