Display easily your photos from 500px on your website with this simple to use and responsive plugin for WordPress. Display your photos from 500px or a selection of photo streams from 500px ( popular photos, fresh photos… ) with the power of the 500px API ( 500px API key required ). Display your photos in your sidebar, with a widget or in your posts/pages with an easy to use shortcodes generator.
- Easy to use shortcode generator
- Display All your photos with integration of a loadMore button
- Display multiple 500px photo streams:
- User: photos, Favorites photos,Friends photos,Friends List,Followers List
- 500px: Popular photos,Upcoming photos,Editors’ choice photos,photos in Fresh today,photos in Fresh yesterday,photos in Fresh week,Tag
- Sort photos by time of upload, original date, rating, favorites count etc…
- Filter images by category
- Filter 500px photo stream with a custom tag
- Display your gallery with multiple layouts: images grid, carousel or slider
- Customize appearance of your gallery: count, columns number, margin etc…
- Easy to use widget with customizable layout: images grid or slider
- Uses caching for faster page loading and reduce expensive 500px API-calls
- Multiple image size in the image grid: square or auto-height
- Lightbox integration
- Two type of images captions
- Create multiple galleries in the same post/page with different parameters
- customize easily the color of the buttons ( loadMore, filters ) with a color picker
- Fully responsive
Bootstrap Confirmation is a jQuery plugin for Twitter Bootstrap. Use Bootstrap Popovers as confirmation dialogs. Simple and easy.
Foggy is a jQuery plugin for blurring page elements. It supports IE (8 and up), Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
<input type="range"> slider element.
- Touchscreen friendly
onresize so suitable for use within responsive designs
- Small and fast
Mambo is a jQuery plugin that use canvas to draw 2d percenatge badges (or just colored badges).You could use it for creating colorful badges with labels, display percentages or both. It was created because I wanted to avoid the mess of using images made ad-hoc for displaying “percentage badges” and as an excuse to start playing with canvas!
CarsonJs is a jQuery & canvas plugin for making random David Carson inspired art.
Easy Video Player is a powerful responsive video player that can play local videos, streaming videos from a server or Youtube videos. It only requires the mp4 format (the best and most used format on the web) and it will work on mobile devices and desktop machines no matter which browser is used including older browsers like IE7/IE8, this is made possible by incorporating four video engines into the Easy Video Player, basically it has built-in a HTML5 Youtube video engine, normal video engine, flash Youtube video engine and flash normal video engine. Packed with a huge amount of features like responsive layout, multiple instances manager, flexible skin, facebook share etc
CutJS is cross-platform and works with modern browsers and mobile devices, it is intended to be used for game and visual app development.
CSS.coloratum is a nifty little tool that helps you:
- Share colors with friends and colleagues (never have to go through describing a shade again, just give them the link!)
- Check out what RGB & HSL values correspond to that color keyword you keep using
- Covert HSL to RGB, because you’re done with your prototype and now it has to work in IE8 too
- …and much more!
Your forms deserve to fancy and create an impression.
- 10 Main concepts
- 6 Premade bootstrap templates
- 6 Premade workless templates
- 6 Premade Foundation Templates
- Elegant Sound
- Easy Multiple Select
- Story Box
- CSS Transitions