Hey! In today’s tutorial we will create an interactive Google map using the geocoding service. Using the Twitter API we will retrieve the user’s location, and then display the profile picture on the map. We will also add the click action, after which we will retrieve the user’s 5 latest tweets.
A little jQuery plugin that provides a quick way of seeing what size your browser is, helps with Responsive design.
The jQuery Address plugin provides powerful deep linking capabilities and allows the creation of unique virtual addresses that can point to a website section or an application state. It enables a number of important capabilities including:
- Bookmarking in a browser or social website
- Sending links via email or instant messenger
- Finding specific content using the major search engines
- Utilizing browser history and reload buttons
Sky jQuery Touch Carousel is a jQuery carousel plugin with rich set of features. It is responsive, touch-enabled, fast and smooth. It can be easily integrated into your own web projects. You can customize the visual appearance of the plugin with the help of the plugin options and CSS.
- Supports touch devices. (iPad, iPhone, Android etc.)
- Offers keyboard and mouse wheel support.
- Supports multiple instances.
- Auto slideshow and loop.
- Hardware acceleration (Uses GPU for graphic intensive tasks)
- Uses CSS3 transitions.
- Has responsive layout.
- Supports Internet Explorer 7-8.
- Reflection and gradient overlay effects.
A tailorable jQuery plugin to deal with the EU Cookie Law.’ve been trying to come up with a way of implementing a sensible solution to the impending EU cookie law due to be enforced on 26th May. I wanted to develop something I could use easily and add to all of my client websites and my own websites with a really quick and configurable implementation.
I’ve come up with a tailorable solution, depending on how you or your client chooses to “interpret” the new law.
A few extensions require jQuery, but here all we need is d3 and the Rickshaw library itself. Instantiate a graph, and then render it. For more along this path, check out the tutorial and also see our examples listing.
Scroll to Top – Bottom Control a simple plugin for jQuery. Packed with a useful set of features to help novice and advanced developers alike create elegant and user-friendly.
Scroll to Top – Bottom Control is compatible with all modern web browsers and jQuery versions 1.7-1.9.x.
We love that neat little “pull to refresh” feature on our devices, but wouldn’t it be awesome if it was for the web? Well, that’s what Hook is here to do. We took a concept from mobile phones and tablets and made it work for the web.
- Unlimited gradient points.
- HTML5 Browsers compatible (IE9 +).
- Generate CSS code.
- Customizable by CSS.
- Can easily be combined with HTML5 canvas.
- No server files, only jQuery & CSS.