A handy jQuery solution for blocking responsive, IE, or incomplete bits from being seen while in development.
- Block responsive web design – gives you the ability to demo coded previews without worrying about how the project might look on mobile devices.
- Block the homepage – show a polite message that a page isn’t yet ready to be viewed to keep visitors out of broken or unfinished areas of preview sites.
- Block Internet Explorer – duh.
- Customizable and friendly blocking messages – because good UX is the right thing to do.
- Bypass for developers – for sanity.
- Converts emoticons like
:) :( :'(
- Allows customisation of processed emoji
- Multiple modes;
img, sprites and data-URI
- Available on a CDN (gasp)
Converts a select box into a searchable and keyboard friendly interface. Fallbacks to native select on mobile and ipad devices.
- Search and filter select items
- Mobile and Tablet friendly (fallbacks to native select)
- Keyboard accessible
- Easily to style
- Data attribute support
- Support both numeric and string data types in select
- Supports implict
Second part of small collection of 5 CSS animated Image Captions. This kit stuff will save you a lot of time when creating websites! They’re really easy to use and have very nice interfaces. Enjoy!
A jQuery plugin that reveals a takeover when people start excessively resizing their browser.
jquery.wanker.js is the perfect easter egg plugin for designers, photographers, writers, and other creative people with a sense of humor displaying their work on the web wishing their viewers to focus more on their work, and less on the magic of media queries.
In this tutorial you will lean how to create a responsive layered slider. The slider will have multiple slides, each slide will have multiple layers which can have a different fade in effect.
A morphing card expansion effect enhanced by a low poly background animation, using SVG clipPath and Trianglify.We are going to create a experimental grid layout with “cards” where we’ll animate the card expansion with a morphing effect on the cover image and follow its motion with a delightful animation of a low-poly pattern used as the background of the page.
This object can read files user selected with the FileReader API.It creates an invisible file form input on the page to let the user select one or more local files.The object uses the HTML5 FileReader API to retrieve the contents of the files the user picked.A given callback function when each of the selected files is loaded.
EasyLocator is a jquery plugin to load locations with Google Maps in any website using a google spreadsheet or an array of objects.
Document Library is a jQuery plugin that will allow you to display a collection of documents/files on your web page.The file formats that Document Viewer supports are:
- PDF Files
- Images – png, jpg, jpeg, gif
- Audio – mp3, m4a, oga, webma, fla
- Video – m4v, ogv, ogg, webmv