Today we want to share a fun little effect with you. The idea is to simulate the bounciness of a trampoline when navigating the image stack. For the draggable image stack we are using the Elastic Stack. The SVG animations are done with the help of Snap.svg. We will also use CSS Transitions for all the effects.
Animatrix Images allows you to easily enhance and animate your images with dots and lines. Animated images with a responsive layout and an easy WYSIWYG admin area editor of dots and lines are just a few of the capabilities of this plugin. You can create all types of animations, shapes, logos, or just progress bars and web elements. You can add dot titles, descriptions, links and even images and icons for each dot. Sizes of dots and animations of the pulse are also changeable in the admin area.
It’s a simple jQuery tooltip plugin extended from Twitter Bootstrap’s tooltip plugin that supports 4 positions, background color, font color and border color without using images.
- 4 Positions: top, right, bottom and left.
- Unlimited background colors.
- Unlimited font colors.
- Different border color combinations based on background colors.
- Supports different types of tooltip triggers such as click, hover, focus and manual.
- Powered by HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
FTColumnflow is a polyfill that fixes the inadequacies of CSS column layouts.
- Configurable column widths, gutters and margins
- Fixed-position elements
- Elements spanning columns
- Keep-with-next to avoid headings at the bottom of a column
- No-wrap class to avoid splitting elements across columns
- Grouping of columns into pages
- Horizontal or vertical alignment of pages
- Standardised line height to align text baseline to a grid.
- Rapid reflow as required by events such as device orientation or font-size change.
This tutorial will teach you how to create a loading header effect while you scroll. To create this we will use both jQuery and some CSS features. This tutorials has 4 examples and i will explain in detail how each works.
Loading header while you scroll it’s a growing trend in the web design industry. It’s a great visual way of letting users know how much more they have to read until the end of the article.
A simple 3D carousel widget. It supports all major browsers including IE8,9 with best effort. Full 3D effect requires
css transform3d support browsers. And this widget works with not only images but any html elements as child.
Cost Calculator is a simple but flexible Quote/Cost calculation plugin. It utilises jQuery and PHP so it has a light footprint on your web servers back end and front end.
- PayPal Integration
- Easy Set Up
- Checkout Page
- Finance Option
- Cost Per Day Option
- Discount Option
- Full Documentation
- Diverse Calculation
A simple :hover emulation for touch device.
Preload images with jquery.