Equalize column heights across multiple rows.
- Equalize column heights across multiple rows.
- Resize column heights when the page is resized. Can be disabled for fixed width layouts.
- Choose between height (default), outer height or inner height.
- Set a minimum or maximum height of a column, with an css class added when content overflows for additional styling.
- Set a breakpoint to disable the Equalizer plugin when the wrapping element size is below a set width.
The release of HTML5 introduced native Drag and Drop functionality to modern web-browsers. This means it is now possible to have movable elements on screen without the aid of frameworks like jQuery. This week we’ll be taking advantage of the drag and drop functionality to create a basic shopping cart. The basic functionality we’ll cover, will be adding an item to the cart and if it already exists updating the quantity and totals.
Two main functions, Small Notifications that works like banners and a Notification Center that can be use as website control or sistem notification panel.
- Touch Enabled
- Infinite options
- Easy to set up
- Properties to change
- Can hold custom HTML
- Retina Display ready
A jQuery plugin to allow you to add gradient choosers to your website.
- The type of gradient (radial, linear) is configurable as well as the fill direction of the gradient.
- Currently works in Webkit, Mozilla and Opera. Support for IE may be coming in a future version.
- Control points can be added by clicking on the gradient preview
- Control points may be removed by clicking the “x” on that control point’s color configuration
- The colors of individual control points may be assigned
But in recent years, the HTML5 is doing wonders for the web browsers. It comes with many features, including the client-side file objects manipulation (File API). Which means we can now throwaway the old methods, and adopt to this new system, which not only returns file properties, but it opens a whole new set of possibilities.
Scrolld.js is a unique open source plugin for jQuery. Scrolld.js provides a method for highly precise scrolling for pixel-perfect layouts and navigation using real-time updated data values. With Scrolld.js your scrolling to items will always be exact and will always provide the best user experience. Scrolld.js is specifically designed to support responsive designs and turns navigating long pages into a simple task. Scrolld.js is intended for easy use and is fully deployable within minutes.
Image zoom lightbox jQuery plugin.
- ion.zoom — easy image lightbox jQuery plugin for small galleries. Allow to zoom images at place.
- Supports keyboard controls with ESC, LEFT and RIGHT button.
- Supports multiple independently operating galleries in one page.
- Crossbrowser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
- Works on touch screen devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).