Awesome Grid is a jQuery plugin that allows you to display a responsive grid layout stacked on top of each other into rows and columns.
Magic Slider and Carousel will help you to create the next generation of sliders, using the CSS3 transitions for layers and an ultra-smooth KenBurns effect. You’ll also be able to create interactive ‘magic’ carousels with YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 video support; HTML5 audio support; Image support; Links support.
- touch screen navigation support for mobile
- responsive design – available parameter to disable responsive behaviour
- multimedia support: Images, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 video and HTML5 audio. HTML5 video and HTML5 audio will not work in IE7 & IE8
- lightbox support
- border – you can set the border size and border color for active and inactive image.
- Fixed Dimensions Version, Full Width Version and Responsive Version
- circle timer parameters for color, dimensions, transparency (available only for Perspective version)
- width & height parameters
- it supports links for each image with parameter for _self or _blank
- autoplay parameter
The simple jQuery Plugin for customizable overlay which covers a page, elements or iframe-windows that is specified. plainOverlay has basic functions only, and it has no image files and no CSS files.Your progress-element (messages or images that means “Please wait…”) can be shown to users on the overlay. You can free style it to perfect match for your web site. Or plainOverlay has a simple builtin progress-element.
- Covering a page, elements or iframe-windows that is specified with overlay.
- Avoiding focusing elements under overlay. (by pressing Tab key)
- Avoiding scrolling a page, elements or iframe-windows that is specified.
The library works by appending a separate and hidden clone of the element you’re transitioning to the page. Any DOM manipulation you do is actually manipulating that clone. Then, when you’re finished, the library looks at the difference between the element’s current position, and the clone’s position, and animates between them (using CSS transitions).
jQuery BgSwitcher is a plugin to Switch the background image with using effects.
label.css is just a simply easy way to label each element you want.Label.css supports both
inside positions as the label place. Use the class
outside to put the label outside of the element and
inside to put it inside. Outside label can goes to
bottom. Inside mode supports these positions:
right just adding class with the same class name.
You can add hover effects to your label! Two effects
float are available. more effects can be added by you and your creativity!
This jQuery plugin is included Alert, Confirm, Prompt, Notification and Four creative themes. Easy to use and configure.
- Easy to use
- Four creative themes included
- Crossbrowser(Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet explorer 6+)
- Compatible with every layout
- Fully themeable
- Fully configurable
bespoke-fx is a CSS slide transitions for bespoke.js.This is useful when you want to transition a single slide in a different way to other slides.
GoUP is a <2kb Scroll to Top jQuery plugin. It adds an arrow on the corner that will scroll the page to the top when you click on it.