A JQuery Plugin for super-flexible Dropdowns based on dot.js Templates.
In this tutorial, we are going to build an animated photo stack, which will use all kinds of fancy effects to transition between a set of images. The effects are implemented purely using CSS3, which means that they run smoothly on modern browsers and mobile devices. We will also make the photo stack advance automatically, so you can use it as a slideshow.
fresherEditor is a light-weight WYSIWYG rich text editor plugin that uses contentEditable support in modern browsers for in-place HTML editing.
- Supports all text editing features such as bold, italic, font size and font name settings, text alignments, links and picture insertion, and more
- Builds toolbar automatically. By default, all buttons are built. You can configure which buttons to hide
- Triggers ‘change’ event so you can perform action when html content changes
- Uses Twitter Bootstrap
Fancy News is a jQuery plugin that lets you create an outstanding news slider. It´s highly customizable and very easy to use. You can add umlimited of news with thumbnails. If the post is longer than the height of the main area, a cool scrollbar will be added automatically. You can also load your own RSS feed.
A jQuery plugin to fetch shot and player info from the Dribbble API. Jribbble uses a Makefile that is pretty much jQuery’s Makefile. The Makefile adds the version number and date to the output files then creates the Ugly version of Jribbble using UglifyJS. NodeJS is required to build an Ugly version of Jribbble.
- Easy to use.
- Plugin for jQuery UI .
- open the modal after x milliseconds.
- Support 2 effect and all type of easing.
- Form elements.
- Image support.
- Button support.
- CSS3 animate support.
- 3 callback function onStart | onShow | onClose
Nivo zoom is jQuery plugin for image zooming
- 5 different zoom types
- Optional overlay support
- Supports HTML captions
- Simple clean & valid markup
- Loads of settings to tweak
- Packed version only weighs 4kb
- Free to use and abuse under the MIT license