Use this powerful Generator to generate your own buttons for all your websites. No Image needed.This pack is easily customization, you can change more than 20 parameters, as radius, size, color, border parameters, text parameters etc. in a very easy way.
- No images requried
- Oncly CSS
- Fully and easy customisable
- 20 customisable parameters
- Only 3 easy steps to follow
- Compatible with all browsers
- No plugin needed
- Instructions & example included
Albumize is a jQuery plugin that lets you manage collection of images in the web page as albums. With albumize, you can browse albums, add cover image to albums and switch between albums.
A jQuery plugin to rate and generate passwords.You cant emphasize the importance of good passwords. To make it easier for developers to give good feedback on a password, I’ve created passy.
- Analize and validate a password real-time
- Looks at lowercase, uppercase, numbers, punctiation and foreign characters (eg. ü, ö, etc)
- Compares password with patterns
- Able to compare password with a dictionary
- Password generation
- Customizable properties
- Utility functions
We all simply love twitter and there are number of reasons to be in love with it. The best feature I love about twitter is it’s follow system. The way it is built and presented to us. Let’s see how we can replicate this feature using PHP and jQuery with obvious protection against CSRF attacks.I am not going to involve SQL integration in this tutorial.
A small jQuery plugin that will automatically cast a shadow creating depth for your flat UI elements.This plugin will automatically add a beautiful shadow effect to your HTML elements without you even opening Photoshop. I’ll guide you through all the features available and how you can incorporate it in your work.
An advanced jQuery color selector with support for human perceived lightness (it works in the CIELab color space). It works on all modern browsers and on touch devices.
A cropper for when you need images to be a specific size. It works using a predetermined aspect ratio. The UI differs from other croppers, here you may drag the image into position and even resize it.
- Works in all the major browsers, including IE8+ and mobile.
- Minimal code. Doesn’t require jQuery UI.
- The UI differs drastically from traditional image croppers.
- Idiot-proof. I’ve added precautions to insure the computer illiterate don’t break it. For example, if the image proporations do not scale to the predetermined aspect ratio, then the image will automatically zoom in until it does scale.
- Crop coordinates are sent to a .php file, where the image is cropped using imagemagick.
- Custom styles. The code is barebones, it’s very easy to style.
A jQuery plugin to display your Google Photos.Any album you want to display with this plugin must be marked for ‘Public’ sharing from Google.