A very simplistic form interface that shows only one text input at a time and reveals the next input with a subtle transition. The concept is based on the form at the bottom of the PageLanes website.
Today we’d like share a very simplistic form interface with you. You’ve probably seen this kind of single input view form in several modern websites. We spotted one in the end of the PageLanes website and thought that this is a really nice and user-friendly concept for a form.
Flat, responsive, lightweight, fast, easy customizable modal window plugin with declarative state notation and hash tracking.
You can use a combination of features that you want in the table. Our Js table features in below.
- You can add the search feature in the table.
- You can add the sorting feature in the table.
- You can add the result sum feature end of the column.
- You can change the value in the sql and table.
- You can add the paginations feature in the table.
- You can add the more results feature in the table.
- You can add the display feature in the table for size.
- Our Table Js library with your bootstrap themes.
Responsive Tabs is a jQuery plugin that provides responsive tab functionality. The tabs transform to an accordion when it reaches a CSS breakpoint. You can use this plugin as a solution for displaying tabs elegantly on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Tabs transform to accordion based on breakpoint
- Uses CSS for the desktop/tablet/mobile view
- Has callback events for the tab events
- Tabs can be opened with URL hashes
- Tabs can auto rotate
- Tabs can be collapsed (optional)
- Tabs can start collapsed based on the view (optional)
- Cross browser compatibility (IE7+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera)
- Multiple device support (Web, Tablet, Mobile, etc)
Prezento, a jQuery plugin to showcase your web designs.Show off your responsive web designs. Include the plugin, apply the settings and you’re ready to impress your visitors!
Flickerplate is a cool jQuery plugin that lets you flick through content.This plugin is by definition a jQuery plugin and so is required. It also requires Modernizr for touch detection and the jQuery.Finger library for touch events.
This was a long term project which has been improved multiple times. It includes Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class to parse current playing track and its playtime. Currently the script supports Icecast & Shoutcast (Tested on Latest Versions).
- Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Based on JPlayer (HTML5 & Flash Fall back)
- LastFM API for showing Artists Images
- Includes 12$ worth PHP Class Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class
- Includes amazing PHP caching class that works with memcache, memcached, APC (user cache) and HDD cache (default)
- Allows your listeners to customize experience (Turn Flash on/off, Auto Play on/off, Change Background, Change Stream Quality (if you have multiple streams))
- Creates Play-list files on the fly from configured streams
- Best Deployed as POPUP or IFRAME so your listeners can keep browsing your site while listening
jquery-pjaxr is jQuery plugin that uses ajax and pushState to deliver a fast browsing experience.It is able to replace multiple containers and different head tags with full back-forward functionality.
There is already an awesome plugin called jquery-pjax on which this project is based. For not breaking existing frontends but to support the same port to the server this library is named pjaxr and accepts the same header X-PJAX.