Boxaroo packs a punch into the Lightbox – providing full customization control over the environment while catering to both beginners and developers. Packed to the gills with nearly 400MB of optimized graphics (66 Envato Marketplace Items) and over 170 optional settings – Boxaroo is possibly the most flexible and customizable Lightbox solution yet.
- 66 Envato Marketplace Items
- 170 Customization Settings
- Minified Production + Source Code
- 6 pre-built Skins
- 10 CSS3 Preloaders with GIF Fallbacks
- 800 Premium Backgrounds
- 100+ Navigation Button Graphics
- 100+ Seamless Tiles
- Customizable Thumbnail Hover Effects
- Comprehensive and Interactive Documentation
A simple, lightweight plugin to make images fit anywhere and anyway.Finally set the ImageFit in the ‘window load’ event. If you detect visual flips or white margins then try doing it in both, the ‘document ready’ and the ‘window load’ events.
Responsive flat design jQuery DateTime Picker plugin for Web & Mobile.DateTime Picker is a quick highly customizable jQuery plugin. The design is clutter free & well suited for embedding it into mobile application development.
Users can change values using +/- buttons or type values directly into the textbox by selecting each value fields.
VideoControls is a open source free plugin made in jQuery for display a YouTube-Like control bar. Based on the new HTML5 tag <video>, VideoControls is cross platform, simple and free to use.
- Free & Open Source
- Easy to use
- Based on jQuery
- 100% skinnable using CSS
- Consistent look between browsers
- Preview on timebar mouse over
- Markers on timebar
- Buffer loading visibility
- Full screen
- Play/pause, seek
- Volume Control
- Mobile compatible
This tiny (3KB, < 120 lines) jQuery plugin turns any table into an editable spreadsheet. Here are the key features:
- No magic – works on a normal HTML table (so you can plug it in into any web table)
- Supports validation and change events (so you can warn about invalid input or prevent invalid changes)
- Uses standard DOM focus for selection (so does not interrupt scrolling or tabbing outside the table)
- Native copy/paste support
- Does not force any styling (so you can style it any way you want, using normal CSS)
- Works well with Bootstrap
- Depends only on jQuery
Some simple and creative overlay styles and effects. From sliding the overlay into the viewport to using SVG morphing shapes, we explore some effects for fullscreen overlays.
The special thing about these overlays is that they don’t have a fixed size like modals but they occupy all the screen, so when creating effects one has to take that into account and not overdo it. But that does not mean that we can’t go crazy and use some fresh and interesting effects, like, for example, morphing SVG shapes.
A jQuery plugin that makes content flow up as you scroll down.A similar effect to the one on the Google+ android app, the content flows up as you scroll down. A similar effect can also be seen on some well-done infinite scroll. This creates that effect without using infinite scroll.
Alpaca is the Easy Forms Engine for jQuery and Twitter Bootstrap.
It is built around JSON schema to keep things simple. Using Alpaca, you can express your forms object model, types, properties and validation logic. Forms rendered with Alpaca provide intuitive interfaces for your users while giving your business an assurance of data compliance.
Alpaca comes pre-configured to work nicely with the following web frameworks:
- Twitter Bootstrap
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Mobile
- Barebones (empty CSS)
The Alpaca library is pre-packaged with controls, wizards, layouts, I18N support and pluggable template engines. We ship with support for jQuery Tmpl, EJS and Handlebars. Documentation and API information is provided so that you can extend Alpaca as you see fit.