Simulate CSS3-style automatic columnization for the few browsers (IE) that don’t support it. It tries to follow CSS3 specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-multicol/) closely.
This should point to the DOM node(s) that hold the content to be columnized. Typically this is a element, but other elements are possible.
Colorpicker in jQueryUI style. Themeroller look & feel. Multiple color spaces, input/output formats, controls.Full-featured colorpicker for jQueryUI with full theming support.
jQuery slider extension forcing gaps and order for any number of handles.A slider allowing multiple sliders and ranges with all sorts of optional limitations in position/size/distance. Also includes optional labels on the sliders and hover titles.
- Multiple sliders.
- Multiple ranges.
- Allows or blocks crossing of sliders.
- Minimum distance between sliders.
- Minimum/maximum position for all or individual sliders.
- Label on the sliders.
- Titles on sliders.
- Use all of jQueryUI’s slider functionality.
jQuery plugin to style emoticons with pure CSS3 properties (no images).The CSS Emoticons plugin is a simple jQuery plugin (and stylesheet) that allows you to turn any text emoticons on the page into cute little smiling faces with pure CSS3 styling (no images whatsoever).
The result is great-looking emoticons that leave the text exactly as written (so that the text emoticons actually get copied and pasted with the text if you select a block of text from the page). This uses the CSS3 properties, transform, border-radius, box-shadow, gradient, and transition (when supported).
Dynatable is a funner, semantic, interactive table plugin using jQuery, HTML5, and JSON.
Dynatable does three things:
- Normalize: It normalizes an HTML table into an array of JSON objects, where each JSON object (or record) corresponds to a row in the table.
- Operations: It sorts, filters, and paginates the JSON collection.
- Rendering: It renders the resulting collection from the operations back to the table.
A jQuery plugin for assisting in the creation of an HTML5 canvas based signature pad. Records the drawn signature in JSON for later regeneration.
- Works with JSON and AJAX (PHP + SQLite example)
- Supports HTML/DOM data source for the right panel items
- Fully customizable styles
- Works in all major browsers
- Annotated source code
- JSDoc documentation