Clingy Footer is a small, simple jQuery plugin designed to lock a fluid height footer to the bottom of the browser viewport.
jQuery plugin that takes the height of the footer, and assigns the same value to the padding-bottom of the page content container. It’s essentially the same technique as most CSS solutions, but done using jQuery.
Bootstrap Pagy is a jQuery plugin that simplifies the use of the Bootstrap Pagination component.
- Custom previous and next button
- Custom first and last button
- Custom inner window size (default 2)
- Custom outer window size (default 0)
- Set current page and total pages programmatically
- Code under Apache License
Monocle is digital books for everyone. You can use it on any device with a modern web browser: the iPhone and iPod Touch, the iPad, Android for phones and Android for tablets, the Kindle 3, the Nook, and of course a Mac, Windows PC or Linux-powered device using Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Opera.
If you would like to turn your photo/vector graphic map into a fancy interactive map application that is supported by every major browser and it’s working even on mobile or other touch devices, you can stop seeking, you’ve come to the right place. In fact, you came to the only place, since it is the only utility available with this unique feature set.The supported map file formats are: JPG, PNG and SVG.
- Unlimited landmarks: Any number of locations with unique pins and various actions
- Unlimited floors: Multiple floors are supported without any limitation
- Deeplinking: Every location can be referenced by it’s own URL
- Browser support: Works great in every major browser, even Internet Explorer 8
- Responsive design: Provides optimal experience across a wide range of devices
- Touch optimized: Touchscreen devices, like tablets and smartphones are also supported
- Well documented: A detailed user guide is included
The FancyBoxThumbs extension displays thumbnailed images in a Mac-style “lightbox” that floats overtop of web page. This can create a more user friendly environment, where the user doesn’t leave the page every time they click a thumbnail.
- Responsive due to Twitter Bootstrap
- Extendable thanks to Backbone.js
- Fast as much as jQuery can
- Configurable & customizable
This article will show you that how to fetch images from various sources like
5. Imgur &
Now a days major sites are using this feature to automatically embed images from a url. So I am going to explain you how to get images from url using PHP & jQuery
Smart Timer And Counter is a jQuery plugin that can be used to add timers and clocks to the web page. Plugin is highly configurable and expandable through custom skins (visual component), modes (clock/timer logic) and languages (translate labels).
- Styling is done using CSS (and Canvas for Circular skin), and all included styles are pure CSS with no images used.
- Responsive, uses media queries to change counter sizes, and it can break into multiple lines on smaller screens.