A plugin that allows you to define (full page) sections and scroll between them with mousewheel, keyboard, scrollbar and/or touch moves.
bgStretcher (Background Stretcher) is a jQuery plugin for stretching one or more images proportionally across an entire page or element. When multiple images are supplied, bgStretcher displays them in a configurable slideshow with advanced options. The plugin allows you to add a large image (or a set of images) to the background of your web page and will proportionally resize the image(s) to fill the entire window area.
- Proportionally Resizes Background Images
- Lightweight jQuery Plugin
- Unobtrusive Script & Simple to Setup
- Works with Any Screen Resolution
- Compatible with All Modern Browsers
- Easy to Integrate with Popular CMS’s
- Support Single or Multiple Images
- Advanced Slideshow Features
- Control Speed and Duration
- Multiple Transition Effects
- Resize Animation Available
- Over 20 Configuration Options
Tabview is a tabs plugin for jQuery Mobile.Tabs are now easier to manage using pure CSS. Just add the number of tabs you need using
data-tabs="1-10" along with
data-type="tabs" to the collapsible set. Also, by default tabs fallback to a regular collapsible-sets on small screens (see example). If you don’t want this, just remove the media query and tabs will be tabs at any screen size.
This script allows you to create feedback forms which include a screenshot, created on the clients browser, along with the form. The screenshot is based on the DOM and as such may not be 100% accurate to the real representation as it does not make an actual screenshot, but builds the screenshot based on the information available on the page.
SortedList is a jQuery plugin to sort a list of DOM elements the way you want. Think about LI, TR, OPTION and even DIVS.
A simple, lightweight jQuery plugin to scroll a list like carousel or traditional marquee.
Strapslide is the ultimate premium Bootstrap Slider Plugin offering the capability to show images, videos and captions paired with simple, modern and fancy 3D transitions. Even more important, it is fully responsive and mobile optimized and can take on any dimensions.
- jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
- Based on Bootstrap
- CSS3 Transition library
- Touch Enabled
- Pause on Hover
- Dynamic Pagination
- Keyboard Navigation
- HTML5 Support to play self hosted videos
- Animation of each Caption element
- Powerful CSS Transitions with jQuery FallBack
- Adapts to Bootstrap spans
- Set Fullscreen YouTube and Vimeo Videos
A jQuery plugin for displaying inline labels similar to HTML 5′s placeholders, that lets you style the placeholder text.Hiding and re-showing inline label text like “don’t know” within an empty HTML input or textarea element to give significance to a blank field.