Slingpic is an image sharing tool that allows your users to share images from your site quickly and easily. Allow your site’s visitors to share images across social networks, email, blogs and more at the click of a button. Customise the sharing experience to suit your needs and the sharing habits of your users.
Minimalistic Designed Login, Register and Forgot Template Forms Pack. Packed with jQuery Live Validation, 7 color styles, 3 different form size options, title animation, custom checkbox, tooltip hints and jQuery Error Handling.
Chardin.js is a jQuery plugin that creates a simple overlay to display instructions on existent elements. It is inspired by the recent Gmail new composer tour which I loved.
jQuery slider that just slides.No fancy effects or unnecessary markup, and it’s less than 3kb.Fluid, flexible, fantastically minimal.You’ll be hard pressed to find a site that’s not responsive these days. Unslider’s got your back.Use any HTML in your slides, extend with CSS. You have full control.If you want to, you can add keyboard arrow support.
lthough it’s lightweight, Unslider comes with a range of options to customise your slider.If you want to add mobile/touch/swipe/whatever support to Unslider, you’ll need to include the jQuery.event.swipe plugin, then it’ll work out the box. Easy!
Tiny bootstrap-compatible WISWYG rich text editor, based on browser execCommand, built originally for MindMup. Here are the key features:
- Automatically binds standard hotkeys for common operations on Mac and Windows
- Drag and drop files to insert images, support image upload (also taking photos on mobile devices)
- Allows a custom built toolbar, no magic markup generators, enabling the web site to use all the goodness of Bootstrap, Font Awesome and so on…
- Does not force any styling – it’s all up to you
- Uses standard browser features, no magic non-standard code, toolbar and keyboard configurable to execute any supported browser command
- Does not create a separate frame, backup text areas etc – instead keeps it simple and runs everything inline in a DIV
- (Optionally) cleans up trailing whitespace and empty divs and spans
- Requires a modern browser (tested in Chrome 26, Firefox 19, Safari 6)
- Supports mobile devices (tested on IOS 6 Ipad/Iphone and Android 4.1.1 Chrome)
canvasResize is a plugin for client side image resizing.It’s compatible with iOS6 and Android 2.3+ It can work both with jQuery and Zepto.
I fixed iOS6 Safari’s image file rendering issue for large size image (over mega-pixel) using few functions from ios-imagefile-megapixel and fixed orientation issue by using exif-js.You can change image size and quality with plugin options easily.
In the semantic point-of-view, I believe that this method is very clean and…appropriate. This is how forms should be, IMHO.
- Cross browser validation
- Deals with all sorts of edge cases
- Utilize new HTML5 types for unsupported browsers
- Flexible error messaging system
A simple jQuery plugin for full screen image slideshows.Options you can pass into the config JSON that the slider consumes.
- Integer : The index of the first element to start with.
- draggable : Will allow images to be dragged via touch events if supported, otherwise mouse events.
- sizeConstraint : which fills the image to the browser, cropping what exceeds.
- manualShift : if you want to shiftLeft and shiftRight manually, rather than on click.
- enableKeys : if you want to disable keyboard navigation
Makes typing & deleting in input / textarea fields exciting with CSS3 effects and jQuery