Smart Cart is a flexible and feature rich jQuery plug-in for shopping cart. It makes the add-to-cart section of online shopping much easy and user friendly. It is compact in design, very easy to implement and only minimal HTML required.
The selected items in the cart are accessible as an array of product/quantity pair delimited with ‘|’ on submit form or when checkout event is triggered. Smart Cart 2 have a simple and compact design with tabbed interface to saves space.
Features (Smart Cart 2.0):
- Easy to implement, minimal HTML required
- Clean and compact design, tabbed design saves space
- Product search and Category filter enables easy and fast access to the product what users are looking for
- Automatically calculates subtotal and total
- Quantity is editable from the cart list
- Event support, custom Ajax feature and validation can easily implement using the events
- Product Image display and expanded tool tip display
- Can implement multiple cart on same page
- Template option, for easily customizing product display details
- Pre-populate products on cart on page load
jStorage is a simple wrapper plugin for Prototype, MooTools and jQuery to cache data (string, numbers, objects, even XML nodes) on browser side. Note that functions, DOM nodes, host objects and such can not be saved.jStorage was first developed under the name of DOMCached but since a lot of features were dropped to make it simpler (like the support for namespaces and such) it was renamed. DOMCached had separate files for working with Prototype and jQuery but jStorage can handle both in one go.
jStorage makes use of HTML5 local storage where available and userData behavior in Internet Explorer older versions. Webkit SQLite is not supported.
SeuratJS uses the HTML5 canvas to parse color data and, because of this, the library operates entirely on the client side.
This started out as a little experiment and eventually turned into quite an endeavor. The task was simple enough; to emulate Internet Explorer’s ‘grayscale‘ filter in all non-IE browsers. The solution, much to my initial surprise, is not as tricky as you would think.
The ‘grayscale‘ filter in IE can be applied to any element and visually transforms the element itself into grayscale.
Nestable is an interactive hierarchical list. You can drag and drop to rearrange the order. It even works well on touch-screens. If you’re familiar with the way WordPress allows the user to manage menus, this will be used for a similar UI.Drag & drop hierarchical list with mouse and touch compatibility (jQuery plugin).
AjaxML was designed to decrease development time of Ajax requests, as it was measured to reduce development time upto 60% from time consumed using normal jQuery ajax.We take care of forms submitting with Ajax as hyperlinks. We know that you need ajax uploading to be easy and without using many third-party libraries. AjaxML does the job along.
One of the problems of ajax requests is bookmarking feaure loss, and broswer history support is another headache. Using AjaxML, you can just mention what is the hash value for your link,
and that’s it.
iCarousel is a powerful mobile-friendly and lightweight jQuery plugin that allows you to arrange a set of images in a carousel layout. The plugin also provides an easy to use API which will allow to further enhance the functionality of the carousel. Great for screenshoot slider.
- Highly Flexible and Customizable.
- Multiple instances allowed in a single HTML page.
- Works on iOS & Android devices.
- Auto slideshow with optional pause on hover.
- Easily resizable.
- Keyboard support.
- Touch support.
- 3D & 2D available.
- Customizable transition timing function. (easing)
- Fast, hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions.
- SEO friendly, content is not hidden.
- Powerful, documented API — public methods, properties, callbacks.
- Each slide can have any html content(except video) and can be any size.
- Customizable scroll direction.
- Customizable X & Y spaces between slides.
- Unlimited slides support.
Implementing a vertical baseline can be pretty easy. But maintaining one can be difficult, particularly with the addition of images in articles and webpages. That’s where Baseline.js steps in.
Baseline.js is a jQuery plugin that helps you to maintain vertical rhythm set by a typographic baseline, even when adding inline images with awkward sizes.
Write maths, see maths is a jQuery plugin for editable areas which gives an instant MathJax preview of the TeX you’re writing just above the cursor.