Easy Audio Player it is a powerful HTML5 audio player for your website with responsive layout and full API spport, it runs with the new HTML5 audio engine and if its not supported, it will use Adobe Flash fallback. Packed with four skins with various styles it can be used in any type of layout and of course the skins can be modified.
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized (Smartphones & Tablets).
- Support for old browsers like IE7 and IE8.
- Full API support.
- All buttons are optional.
- Packed with tone of options allowing you to control the layout and skin.
- Autoplay, Loop, Volume.
A jQuery plugin which allows you to quickly add check all/uncheck all functionality to your forms or tables.
A simple plugin for funky directional slide effect on rollover/click on elements.
Stepper is a lightweight jQuery plugin for step-by-step flow generator.
Using SVGs on websites is becoming more and more easy with great libraries like Snap.svg. Today we want to explore what we can do with it and animate some SVG icons as a practical example.
A jQuery plugin that does stuff to elements when they enter or leave the viewport.This is optimal for CSS animations, like the demos section below.
You can set the
tolerance parameter and allow the elements to enter the viewport certain amount of pixels before doing anything.
All animations and styles can be combined to create a unique experience for your image galleries.Use the Fig Configurator to quickly generate Fig HTML snippets ready to be copy and pasted to your website.
The package contains the original source files so if you’re a webdeveloper you can tweak the library to your own liking.
Animation Effects :
- 7 load animations. Animate a photo in to view in six different ways, pick from zooming in or out, fading, or rotating in various directions.
- 8 hover animations. Bring a certain area of the photo in to focus on hover or move the photo around when the user interacts with it.
- 9 caption animations. Slide, fade or push the caption into view from various directions.
- 6 text animations. Animate the caption text into view via fading, sliding or stacking.
Offline.js is a library to automatically alert your users when they’ve lost internet connectivity, like Gmail.
It captures AJAX requests which were made while the connection was down, and remakes them when it’s back up, so your app reacts perfectly.
- Monitors ajax requests looking for failure
- Confirms the connection status by requesting an image or fake resource
- Automatically grabs ajax requests made while the connection is down and remakes them after the connection is restored.
- Simple UI with beautiful themes
- 3kb minified and compressed
Balanced Gallery is a jQuery plugin that evenly distributes photos across rows or columns, making the most of the space provided. Photos are scaled based on the size of the ‘container’ element by default, making Balanced Gallery a great choice for responsive websites.
An automatic web page progress bar.Include pace.js and a theme of your choice to your page and you are done!
Pace will automatically monitor your Ajax requests, event loop lag, document ready state and elements on your page to decide on the progress.
If you use AMD or Browserify, require pace.js and call
pace.start() as early in the loading process as is possible.