- Doesn’t require JQuery UI. The only requirements are JQuery and GoogleMaps API
- Allows to pick an area with specified radius
- Automatical binding to UI components (bidirectional data exchange)
- Autocomplete for address input
- Navigation by cordinates as well as by address
A jQuery plugin for overlaying images or content.Boxer is a simple way to display images, inline-content or iFramed URLs in a lightbox-style modal.
Sinister is More than 45 Pure CSS Image Hover Effects Which is Suitable for a Wide Variety of Websites and Have Very Easy Installation.With Install this CSS File You Will be able add Variety of Image hover effects to your images.
- Pure CSS
- More than 45 Hover Effects
- More than 15 Button Transition Effects
- More than 15 Overlay Transition Effects
A tutorial on how to create sticky headers and columns for tables using jQuery. The solution is an alternative to other sticky table header approaches and it addresses the overflowing table problem including adding support for biaxial headers.
jQuery circle statitic plugin.
- show Infos as Circle Statistics, no images used
- based on html5 canvas and jquery
- many options can be set as data attributes
- fontawesome integration
jQuery Currency plugin is a simple, unobtrusive currency converting and formatting.
This jQuery plugin simplifies the usage of Bootstrap Pagintion. It uses appropriate classes:
.pagination (you change this one),
In this tutorial we’ll recreate the hover effect as seen on The Christmas Experiments website. We’ll be using SVG for the shape and Snap.svg for animating it on hover.
The idea is to create a SVG with one path that represents the shape background for some caption and to morph that path into another one on hover. There are many creative possibilities and today we’ll create three different examples. The nice thing of utilizing SVG is that we can adjust the shape size to their parent container’s size and make everything fluid.
Wallpaper is a jQuery plugin for smooth-scaling, element-filling backgrounds.A really simple way to add element-filling background images.