HeapBox is plugin for jQuery that replace native HTML selectboxes in your webpages. HeapBox supports themes, events, callbacks, ajax and much more.Heapbox doesn’t know how to deal with textboxes, checkboxes etc but when it comes to selectboxes, it’s kick-ass.
Fully responsive 3D carousel that allows to display media or HTML content with an unique and original layout. It’s perfect for presentations, for anyone who wants to obtain a great impact on their visitors.
- responsive / fixed and fluid width.
- Support for images and HTML content.
- Support for multiple categories and each category can have it’s own set of thumbnails.
- Original media lightbox that we have coded, with image, vimeo, youtube or iframe support.
A jQuery plugin for making smart sticky elements.Sticky-kit provides an easy way to attach elements to the page when the user scrolls such that the element is always visible.
Patternizer.js is a canvas script to generate stripe patterns.Patternizer.js adds a patternizer() method to canvas elements. It can receive one parameter, which is an options object. In that you can specify a stripes array, and a background color.
I got the idea for Nanimator Library while working with jQuery Transit library and CSS3 transforms a couple of days ago. I was chaining the animation of numbers of objects by writing callbacks for each of them and suddenly I got the idea that I can actually do it pretty easily by converting the whole thing as a jQuery Plugin. This is how Nanimator was born. It’s primary purpose is to animate a set of DOM elements inside a container, mainly translate, translateX, translateY, and opacity. It also reduces your code by writing almost nothing at all, except initializing the library.
Nanimator serves its purpose pretty well by queueing the DOM elements in a stack, maintaining a chain among them (which you can also break, but I will highlight that later in this article). Nanimator uses the fantastic jQuery Transit plugin under the hood to wrap everything up for you.
Narsis cover is highly customizable CSS3 animation effects for image hover.These Animations is carefully designed with attention to the details. Your visitors will love theme.
- 50 Animation Effect
- 13 Color Schemes
- We use FontAwesome for icons so you can use more than 360 icons for your menu.
- Cross-browser compatible, IE7 included.
- Fully Customizable
This jQuery Placeholder plugin is an enhanced polyfill for the HTML5 placeholder attribute providing cross-browser support & styling.
- Cross-browser & Cross-styling
- Support for all input types, password, textarea, text, email, search, url, etc…
- Robust: it heavely behave as the HTML5 placeholder defined in the specs
- Normalize placeholder behaviour in modern browsers
- Fix jQuery.val() function to work as expected to set/get the value of inputs with placeholder
- Lightweight: 889 bytes minified & gzipped