jQuery Bubble Scroll is an easy-to-integrate navigation asset that you can use on your website to display any kind of usefull informations. There are two types of layout (square or circle) and you can put it to the left or to the right of the screen.
- Display any kind of usefull informations with HTML and CSS.
- Responsive : Bootstrap is NOT required (however, you can use it with no problem).
- Different display styles available (circle, square).
- Different positions (left or right).
- Appears on scroll but can also be always visible on the screen.
- Easy to integrate.
- Simple to customize (different colors, border colors, backgrounds…)
jQuery plugin for in-place image cropping (zoom & pan, as opposed to select and drag).
This plugin depends only on jQuery. If either
jquery.hammer.js is loaded, the cropbox plugin will support gestures for panning and zooming the cropbox. Similary, if the
jquery.mousewheel.js plugin is loaded, then the cropbox plugin will support zoom in & out using the mousewheel. All dependencies on third party libraries (other than jQuery) are strictly optional. Support for CommonJS and AMD loading is built in.
In browsers that support the HTML5 FIle API and Canvas API, the cropbox plugin provides mehtods to crop the image on the client and obtain the resulting cropped image as a Data URL or a binary blob to upload it to the server.
A one-stop-shop jQuery plugin for scrolling/swiping through all different kinds of content. On a desktop, tablet or smartphone, inside a HTML element or as a lightbox popup.
- Responsive CSS interface for sizing and positioning.
- Creates lightbox galleries just as easy as “inline” sliders.
- Drag or swipe to slide to the next/previous slide(s).
- Doubletab or pinch to zoom on images.
- Slides are automatically grouped into a gallery.
- Works just as well on a desktop as it does on a tablet or smartphone.
- Very customizable through a series of options with device dependent defaults.
- Viewport-scale dependent buttons and caption sizes.
- Currently supports showing images, video’s and HTML content.
- Optimized preloading content; not too soon, not too late.
- Retina ready.
BrowserBlast is a lightweight and fully customisable script to display a warning for users of IE7 and below to let them know their browser isn’t supported anymore.
To make the previous browserBlast even faster and more reliable, it’s been rebuilt entirely in JS, without needing to rely on jQuery. Using Microsofts recommended methods it ensures rock solid IE detection.
The ajax spreadsheet, jQuery plugin flavor.
The jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers (and be centered).
Background motion circles :
- Any Background Color
- Any Circle Sizes
- Any Position
- Any Speed
- Most Browsers Compatible
- Most mobile devices
Today I’d like to share with you a little jQuery plugin that creates an image slider which gives more information when clicked on. I’ve also included a bunch of built-in animations for the modal windows giving some pretty cool effects.
A lightweight switch-like widget using twitter bootstrap and jQuery. This is good for simulating states like on/off, user/admin etc.