Revrev.js is a mostly pointless jQuery plugin that lets you style your text in some cool ways. like, you can flip the letters horizontally so that they rev-rev-reverse. and there are other things, too… random caps, random spacing, random colors, random heights!
Highly customizable jquery plugin to show toast messages.
- Custom toast background color and text color
- Ability to hack the CSS to add your own thing
- Text can be provided in the form of
- Array (It’s elements will be changed to an un ordered list)
- Simple text
- Events support i.e.
Slideshow/hide transitions support (More to come)
- You can position the toast, wherever you want there is support for
In this tutorial we’re going to learn how to resize and crop an image using the HTML5
<canvas> element, and while we’re at it, let’s create some fancy controls for resizing, commonly seen in photo editing applications.
A modular, responsive and touch-enabled jQuery slider plugin that enables you to create elegant and professionally looking sliders.
- modular architecture
- CSS3 transitions
- animated layers (and static)
- infinite scrolling
- carousel layout
- full width and full window support
- deep linking
- lazy loading
- fade effect
- full-screen support
- CSS-only navigation controls (no graphics) for easy customization
- video support
A jQuery plugin of Digital Switch.
- This is (decimal, binary, hexa) Digital Switches Widgets.
- Thumbwheel Switche like. or Spinner like.
- you can make an original design Digital Switches.
This is a HTML5 file uploader, for single or multiple files. You can add files easily by dragging and dropping them or clicking. All files will be uploaded via AJAX or can be added within a form. Files can be renamed before uploading. Server files can be displayed and removed. All the files can be downloaded after they successfully uploaded.
- Upload single or multiple files
- Control files with extensions or mime type
- Edit filename before uploading
- Easy setup
- jQuery & Bootstrap 3.1
- Options to make it your own
- PHP examples included
jQuery plugin can be useful to show and manage business working days & hours.
This jQuery plugin is a smarter version of the CSS3 feature “background-size: cover”, to cover the area of a HTML element with a background image. It adds two features:
- Safe Area: it is possible to define a safe area of the image, that will never be cropped. See below for further information.
- IE8 compatibility (or any other browser that does not support background-size): instead of using a CSS background image, an img element is added and positioned behind.