Currently converts a table to one of these google charts:
Today we want to share a creative grid layout with you. The layout will contain slides where each one consists of up to four panels. When navigating through them, we’ll animate some separation lines (the “grid”), adjusting the size of the next slide’s panels. The panels will appear with a 3D effect which we will define for each panel.
Please notice that this is very experimental. It will only work as intended in browsers that support the new CSS properties used here. It was tested in the latest versions of Safari, Chrome, Safari Mobile and Firefox (not as smooth though).
In this tutorial we will code an Video Player from Impressionist UI by Vladimir Kudinov. We will code it with CSS3 for the styling and the “MediaElement.js” for the functionality. MediaElement.js is a HTML5 audio and video player that also works for older browsers using Flash and Silverlight to mimic the HTML5 MediaElement API.
- Easy to install. Get up and running in a few minutes.
- Entirely customizable with selector options
- Theme support, including default Apple and jQTouch custom themes
- Callback functions throughout, including swipe and orientation change detection
- Page history management and CSS3 page transitions, including 3D flip, cube, and swap
- Failover to 2D animations for devices that don’t support 3D
- Easily allow apps to run in fullscreen mode with custom icons and startup screens
- The power of jQuery to build AJAX applications
With more and more users browsing the web with a mobile device, it’s time to begin with mobile web development. In this tutorial we are going to develop a simple mobile image gallery using the amazing jQTouch jQuery plugin for mobile web development. jQTouch is a jQuery plugin with native animations, automatic navigation, and themes for mobile WebKit browsers like iPhone, iPod Touch, G1, and Pre.
Our little application is going to show some albums in a list view which will reveal a wall of thumbnails once it’s clicked. When a thumbnail is clicked, we get to the full image view where we can navigate through all the photos by either clicking on the navigation buttons or swiping over the image.we will be using PHP to automatically generate albums with PHP from the folder structure.
Dynamic Grid is a jQuery plugin for generating an animated, responsive and great looking grid for your content – be it images, news feed, text and what not.
With the help of some sophisticated algorithms the script fills the grid with cells with (optionally) random heights on every page load, and thus giving the widget a unique layout every time someone loads your page! Additionally, the algorithm is smart enough to prevent cells from being too big for the total size of the widget. Which means at any point in time, there is no cell that is only partially shown or hidden. It just works like it should!
Number of options:
- Number of columns
- Number of rows
- Random/fixed cell height
- Padding between columns
- Fluid/fixed width
- Easing effect
- Animation speed
- Animation interval
Smart Cart is a flexible and feature rich jQuery plug-in for shopping cart. It makes the add-to-cart section of online shopping much easy and user friendly. It is compact in design, very easy to implement and only minimal HTML required.
The selected items in the cart are accessible as an array of product/quantity pair delimited with ‘|’ on submit form or when checkout event is triggered. Smart Cart 2 have a simple and compact design with tabbed interface to saves space.
Features (Smart Cart 2.0):
- Easy to implement, minimal HTML required
- Clean and compact design, tabbed design saves space
- Product search and Category filter enables easy and fast access to the product what users are looking for
- Automatically calculates subtotal and total
- Quantity is editable from the cart list
- Event support, custom Ajax feature and validation can easily implement using the events
- Product Image display and expanded tool tip display
- Can implement multiple cart on same page
- Template option, for easily customizing product display details
- Pre-populate products on cart on page load
jStorage is a simple wrapper plugin for Prototype, MooTools and jQuery to cache data (string, numbers, objects, even XML nodes) on browser side. Note that functions, DOM nodes, host objects and such can not be saved.jStorage was first developed under the name of DOMCached but since a lot of features were dropped to make it simpler (like the support for namespaces and such) it was renamed. DOMCached had separate files for working with Prototype and jQuery but jStorage can handle both in one go.
jStorage makes use of HTML5 local storage where available and userData behavior in Internet Explorer older versions. Webkit SQLite is not supported.