A jQuery plugin that allows for window resize-end event handling.
- Performant on mobile devices, being truly cross platform.
- Agile’s API has high similar characteristic with actionscript 3.0, you can learn it in 10 minutes.
- Super easy to set up
- No bloated dependencies
- Figures out sort order on its own
- A shadow where the item would be dropped offers visual feedback
- Touch events!
- Seamlessly handles clicks without any configuration
A simple, mobile-friendly, yet customizable quick/live search jQuery plugin.
- Search in text or title/alt attribute
- Ignore elements
- Ignore accented characters
- Custom events
- Custom messages
- Hidden mode
Kidd.StickyTable is jQuery plugin to modify a table element with a fixed header element and fixed left columns (freeze table header and the left columns).
- Freeze table header and/or the left columns
- Responsive tables
- Export table to xls, pdf, and png without server script
- Six beautiful predefined colors: green, blue, red, yellow, purple, and grey (customizable)
- Two style available: default and bordered
- Multiple plugin instances: allows to use multiple plugin instances on the same webpage.
- Custom option builder with live previews.
Very lightweight progress bars (~630 bytes gzipped). No jQuery needed.
Compatibility: iE7+ and the rest of the world
This is a rewrite of ImagePlayer plug-in originally written by Kelli Shaver.It is a player/slideshow that looks and works similarly to a conventional video player. You can play/pause, go to the beginning, go to the end, click different points on the scrubber to jump back and forth, and you can enable an option that will pause the playback while hovering over the image. Images are scaled automatically to fit in the player. You can also switch to full-screen. Captions are supported.