This is a jQuery plugin that works alongside with Bootstrap and helps you create beautiful tiles.
As a jQuery – Bootstrap plugin, in order to use jsTiles you have to include both jQuery and Bootstrap into your project. You also have to include jQuery easing in order to let animations get smoothly executed.
Pure css toggle buttons based on the bootstrap checkbox pattern.The Pattern is the same as Twitter-Bootstrap. So it can be implemented without a breeze.
This plugin allows you to (currently) do full-page 3d perspective transforms base on mouse position. There are a lot of options you can tweak to your liking, and I’m looking to develop the application of this effect further.
Animate your existing stuff in your website and create complex animation composed of your images.
- Create complex & layered animations composed of multiple images,
- Integrates right into the Media Manager for easy image placement for animating,
- Live frontend editing using the Animatic Panel,
- Very easy to use and intuitive controls,
- 50+ Animations & transitions,
- Change values using your mouse,
- Hardware accelerated animations,
- Bonus: includes the Animatic Visual Composer element
Epoch is a general purpose charting library for application developers and visualization designers. It focuses on two different aspects of visualization programming: basic charts for creating historical reports, and real-time charts for displaying frequently updating timeseries data.
smSlider is a simple slideshow plug-in for jQuery.
Pietimer injects a canvas element into the page which has an ever reducing pie shaped timer. Once the timer is complete a callback function is performed.
Missing vertical tabs component for bootstrap.
This is a weather app made using the OpenWeatherMap API and jQuery. Animations were created using HTML5 Canvas. Icons are from Noun Project.