History.js gracefully supports the HTML5 History/State APIs (pushState, replaceState, onPopState) in all browsers. Including continued support for data, titles, replaceState. Supports jQuery, MooTools and Prototype. For HTML5 browsers this means that you can modify the URL directly, without needing to use hashes anymore. For HTML4 browsers it will revert back to using the old onhashchange functionality.
Flexible parralax jquery plugin to create outstanding single perpective and persepective sliders. This is only one perspective script with slider possibility. It is flexible,configurable and easy to use.
- flexible configuration every moving element
- works on every browser from ie7
- responsive for mobile devices and all screen resolutions
- handles touch events
- can be used as single perspective or as slider
- can be used many times on one page
- can be nested ( phone examples )
- has slide effects: fade, slideUp, slideDown, slideLeft, slideRight
- uses css3 perspective
- handles image and video loading
- contains 3 slider navigation themes
- has callback function on moving so can be extended
jQuery-Fakecrop Plugin takes a collection of images and automatically scale them to fit a custom-defined bounding box. This creates a “fake” cropping effect on those images; which produces convincing thumbnails.
Kool Swap enables impressively ajax page load support with history for websites. Just tell the plugin what should be switched and what are the triggers and swap pages in a nice way!
TextFX2 is a CSS3 Transition + CSS3 3D Transform plugin, and as stated above, all animations will revert to a simple fade for IE8, IE9 and Opera.
- Easily create animated sequences like the one shown in the demo. No manual scripting involved!
- Animate multiple lines of text, examples included in source.
- Option to automatically loop sequenced animations.
- Option to randomize a sequence.
- Hyperlink animated text.
- Animate text on the fly with TextFX2’s API methods.
- Free from jQuery = no jQuery conflicts!
jqtimeline is an easy to use, customizable jQuery plugin to create a timeline for a set events.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Can be use to create Social apps, showing blog timeline posts etc.
- Can be easily integrated with other jQuery UI plugins.
- Data format is json.
- Minimum css and html markup used. So you can customize this according to your own way.
- Dynamic : Events can be removed added on a fly.
A simple fullscreen background slideshow in jquery and css3 with auto-play and controls to navigate and pause.
I have recently realized that it’s been such a long time since CSS3 animations were introduced into the web, and yet I haven’t really experimented or made any demos with them before.
I’ve also been using Windows 8 for a while now (and loving it), and the first thing I thought was impressive about it, was the transitions and animations built into the dashboard, so I thought it would be really cool if my first experiment with 3D would be to duplicate the effects I saw in windows 8 into a demo of my own.