- build custom HTML pages using predefined HTML elements
- create your own custom HTML elements with ease
- integrates seamlessly with CSS frameworks (like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- create multiple pages in one session
- basic editing of written content (only available for non IE browsers)
AmaranJS is a jQuery plugin for creating beautiful and stylish notifications.
Change an element’s opacity based on the mouse’s distance from its center.
The idea is to use some jQuery to define an invisible circle around the center point of an element, and to lower the element’s opacity as the user’s mouse gets closer to its center. The effect works best with an image that is close to square, but it will define the circle within any sized image.
I was working on a web survey type of project with a requirement that admin users should be able to build forms on the go, which will then be displayed to user to fill up and submit. while browsing i came across this nice script Formbuilder.
drag and drop form builder is simply a interface to build your own web forms, On each move it generates json output which you can use to rebuild the html form at run time.
A jQuery Mobile Plugin with an intuitive UI to add new list items and remove existing ones.
Today I will be creating an animated progress bar that updates the progress based on how far you scrolled into a content section.