jQuery TextFill resizes text to fit into a container and makes font size as big as possible.
Customizing form elements was always pretty frustrating and the select element is one of those elements who can make you want to pull your remaining hair out while trying to style it. As you may already know, when talking about its customization, there isn’t too much CSS stuff you can apply to it, just properties like color, background, font or border.
In this article, in order to customize the look of the native HTML dropdown select, we’ll be using a different approach based on some cutting edge techniques like
Filterize. CSS3 portfolio gallery is made to present your projects, images and references with ease and style.
- Clean design and commented code
- Easy to customize to fit your design and color pallete
- Made with pure CSS3 and HTML5
- Responsive and adaptive to various screen sizes
- Category filters
- 3 ready themes
- 4 column layouts for each theme
- 2 columns
- 3 columns
- 4 columns
- Full width layout
- Animated overlays
- Quick links for better user experience
- Lightbox for detailed image and project presentation
- Lightbox navigation
- Custom scrollbars
jQuery image slider with lightbox and skin support.
- Ion.ImageSlider — nice and powerful image slider and lightbox at once.
- Lightbox supports keyboard controls with ESC, LEFT and RIGHT button.
- Crossbrowser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
- Ion.Image Slider supports touch-devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
SmarTicker is a jQuery smart news ticker plugin that is so simple to use like 1, 2, 3.
- Include jQuery 1.8.2 and newer for best performance and SmarTicker Css/Js files
- Create base Html structure with <ul> and <li>
- Call SmarTicker() method on target element, And…
Dolly.js is a simple and generic jQuery UI widget that adds excel-like cloning functionality to your tables. It works with any tabular structure (not only semantic html tables) and does not make any assumptions about the underlying data structure. It handles the UI part of cloning only – the implementation of business cloning logic is left to the widget’s users.