jQuery plugin SocialShare is ideal choice for start to create custom social share buttons and share counters.
jQuery plugin for animated writing, spiced with navigational features.
Submits information to the developers of the system, as errors, ideas, comments, etc. capture an area on the screen that you wish to report, everything in an easy and friendly way.
A jQuery plugin that assists scrolling and snaps to sections. Touch compatible.
Another cropping jQuery plugin.Catch image inside the box and move it. You can also zoom in or zoom out the photo by the buttons on right side.
Black elements on image, can be used to short zooming the image or move image to one of the corners, or center
jQuery plugin for fixed elements on a web page.An easy way to control when and where fixed elements appear on your web page.
Today we’d like to share a simple morphing effect with you. The idea is to have a search input in the upper right corner of the page and once the input is clicked, the whole search element expands to a fullscreen overlay. The fullscreen overlay has a bigger search input and some elements for showing related items or the search results. Note that we just made a dummy that does not actually search dynamically.
This is a responsive video player to play YouTube playlists. You can enter a YouTube playlist id, channel id or an array of video ids as playlist source.
- Enter a Youtube Playlist, Channel, or array of Video ID’s.
- Newest YouTube API V3
- Native Fullscreen Support for Major Browsers
- Fully Responsive
- Works on Mobile Devices
- Custom Player Controls
- Automatically show/hide playlist
- Continuous Play & Autoplay
- Social Sharing Buttons (Facebook, Twitter Google+)
- Many Options More, like: max results, first video, annotations, fullscreen, volume, extra player vars, etc
A jQuery plugin for building forms, loading form structure from xml, and saving back to the server.
- JSON all the way around. No serliazing/format conversion.
- More flexible field schema options for future expansion work
- Form editor and form rendering use templates, making it easier to customize them
- Better re-use of internal code, much cleaner code
- Returns a basic API you can use for custom work
- PHP/Mongo save/load example code is extremely lightweight, and easily replaced
- Much improved support for multiple instances on a single page