A simple jQuery plugin to extract the dominant color of an image and apply it to the background of its parent element.
It is a plugin for editable Dict and List html, their values can be attached into form as stringified JSON when processing jQuery post.
This custom JS charting library created by PSDDude from 0 implements custom HTML tags which allow creating charts and graphs for infographics.
The library allows creating: – Piecharts and doughnuts – Shape graphs – you can transform any image(PNG) into a graph – Shape bar graphs – use any image (PNG) to construct a bar chart – Line graphs – Barchart graphs
A jQuery plugin to make background images draggable.
In this tutorial I have used jQuery to search friends like facebook style. With just a few lines of jQuery code and a small text input box you can add a search members / users / friends to any web projects.Previously I published the tutorial like live text search using jQuery.
The jQuery code for this trick is really easy and all we are doing is basically getting the input text value from the search box & checking that value against our list of friends in the “friendslist” div and showing those friends matches the searched keyword. The count of the number of matched friends is then displayed in our “result_area” div tag.
- two sets of symbols The tool features two sets of symbols – one similar to Verdana font, and another one with more calligraphic look.
- 85 symbols in each set These are A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 . , ! ? ( ) [ ] ; : @ $ % & * = + – / ’ ” > <
- size of animated symbols Can be set using a scale parameter.
- size of line height
- color of text
- stroke width
- top/left offset
- text alignment
- curves speed drawing.
- Pen can use different image set by user. Pen ball must be in top/left corner of pen image. Pen can be hidden.
- images Images can be used in the animation and are managed with several parameters.
- stroke above image.
- finish effect.
- overall speed.
Waypoints is a jQuery plugin that makes it easy to execute a function whenever you scroll to an element.
A jQuery plugin that creates a 2-dimensional HTML grid slider from cell elements in a container.
- Navigate slides in two dimensions.
- Generates a map of thumbnails representing each slide to navigate.
- Specify thumbnail images for each slide. Thumbnails can be resized.
- Restrict paths that can be followed.
- The slider and the slides themselves are responsive
- Use crop settings to crop to one of 9 areas of a slide as the slider decreases in width/height
- Can dynamically generate thumbnails via a canvas screenshot of a slide. Thanks @niklasvh for the html2canvas project!
jQuery plugin for creating responsive tabs. The controls behave like regular tabs above a specified screen width (defined by an editable media query in the associated css file), and behave like an accordion on screens below that width.
- Progressive enhancement – uses semantic heading/content markup – tabs and accordion are created entirely with jQuery
- Uses Aria attributes and roles to aid screen reader accessibility
- Tabs and their content are fully accessible via keyboard
- Supports multiple sets of tabs on same page