A seamless iframe makes it so that visitors are unable to distinguish between content within the iframe and content beside the iframe. Seamless.js is a jQuery library that makes working with iframes easy by doing all the seamless stuff for you automatically. Stuff like…
- Automatically adds ‘seamless’ attributes to an iframe.
- Easy communication between parent page and iframe page.
- Auto-resizing the iframe to fit the contents of the child page.
- Loading indicator when the child page is loading.
- Auto failsafe to open iframe in separate window in case of error.
- Inject CSS styles into the child pages.
- Easily manage multiple iframes on the same page.
- Allow the child page to pop out of the parent page.
Beatpicker is a simple and powerful date picker widget for jQuery.
- Different Date Formats.
- Different Position options.
- Custom Separator.
- Disable Any Month option.
jQuery tap is a jQuery plugin that creates a click alternative for touch enabled browsers.jQuery.tap listens for both touch and mouse events and will use the first event that is fired to detect a tap.
If the browser does not support touch events, then the regular mouse events to create a tap event. No need for if/else statements, jQuery.tap will do that for you.
It’s a gallery tree plugin that means every gallery can have one or more sub galleries. It’s perfectly suitable for portfolio gallery. It’s fully responsive and also usable for other purposes like navigation, galleries etc.
- Flat UI.
- Supported by all major browsers.
- Responsive design.
- 5 layouts included.
- Own layout can be customized.
- Almost fully css customizable.
- Metro and iOS7 inspired.
Typed.js is a jQuery plugin that types. Enter in any string, and watch it type at the speed you’ve set, backspace what it’s typed, and begin a new sentence for however many strings you’ve set.
It can be used as a subtle animation on your website, a visual demo of a note taking application, or anything else you can think of.
MixItUp is a jQuery plugin providing animated filtering and sorting.
MixItUp is great for managing any categorized or ordered content like portfolios, galleries and blogs, but can also function as a powerful tool for engaging application UI and data-visualisation.MixItUp plays nice with your existing HTML and CSS, making it a great choice for responsive layouts.
Rather than using absolute positioning to control layout, MixItUp is designed to work with your existing inline-flow layout. Want to use percentages, media queries, inline-block, or even flex box? No problem!