DyLay is a jQuery plugin which allows to create dynamic layout very easily.jQuery dylay is tested in Safari, Firefox 1.5+ , Internet Explorer 6+, Opera 9+ and Chrome.
Snipe is a jQuery plugin to add a sniper-lens-style zoom on images. Snipe makes zoom effect over images that follows the mouse.
A jQuery form generator for creating unlimited slide-out or static contact tabs containing AJAX powered customised forms. Plugin includes 12 different form elements and client-side validation.
Both “light” and “dark” skins available. Add multiple tabs, each with its own custom form or use the built-in default standard contact form. All form HTML and styling generated by the plugin.
- Create custom forms with 12 different form elements
- Submit form via AJAX
- Display either using slide out tabs or static tabs in your page content.
- Fully flexible positioning.
- Position sliding tabs relative to browser window or within the page content.
- Includes validation options for form input
- Includes both light & dark skins
- Includes sample PHP file for sending email via PHP mail or SMTP (using PHP SMTPClient class)
- Option to load open for slide out tabs.
- Control order of tabs & select default tab on page load.
- Show/hide slide out tabs or change active contact tab using external links.
“Google Maps Events” is a nice way for show locations info when click on map’s markers. The script using XML files for show the information for each location. You can show the information in an accordion menu, in tabs menu, as modal window or in a simple div in any area of your pages! You can add the location coordinates in XML file or get the coordinates by address (geocoding)! The script coming with 24 demos and a useful tool for find the coordinates by address!
- Edit a XML file for set your information and map settings
- You can using coordinates or address for set the markers on map
- Show the location’s info in accordion, tabs, modal window or simple div
- Show polylines, directions or just the markers on map
- Styling polylines and directions lines (color, opacity, symbols like arrows etc)
- You can use different markers (icons and dimensions) for each location in the same map
- Editable tooltip when you put the mouse over a marker
- Nice scrollbars for tabs and text (when are bigger than div’s height)
- Complete documentation with step by step instructions
- You can change the style very easy with simple CSS
This script pulls events that you create in your public Google calendar and displays them on your website.You may choose how many events to display at a time.Each event box can show the event start date-time, timezone, location of the event, summary and description of the event.Each event box has a link to the original event you defined in your calendar.
zTree is a multi-functional “tree plug-ins.” based on jQuery. The main advantages of zTree includes excellent performance, flexible configuration, and the combination of multiple functions.
- The code of zTree v3.x has been seperated according to the various functions. You can only load the code you need.
- zTree v3.x uses delay loading technique, which can easily load tens of thousands of nodes in seconds even in IE6 browser.
- Support for JSON data.
- Support for static and asynchronous data loading node.
- Replace the skin / custom icon flexibllly.
- Support extremely flexible checkbox or radio selection function.
- Flexible editing (add / delete / change / search) functions, such as drag and drop nodes,you can even drag and drop multiple nodes.
- To enhance performance, zTree transforms the js & css structure to provide excellent browser compatibility and make the development more easily
With the right techniques and modern browser support, developers can now produce some pretty impressive animations, effects and interactions using SVG. Today we will explore the possibilities of SVG and test the capabilities of modern browsers by creating an interactive vector infographic for the web.
jtwt.js is an easy-to-use jQuery plugin that allows you to display your recent tweets on your website or elsewhere.jtwt.js comes with a bunch of options to create the best experience for your users.
jtwt.js is contributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license. You’re free to use jtwt.js in personal and commercial projects.
A better way for new feature introduction and step-by-step users guide for your website and project.