Smart Timer And Counter is a jQuery plugin that can be used to add timers and clocks to the web page. Plugin is highly configurable and expandable through custom skins (visual component), modes (clock/timer logic) and languages (translate labels).
- Styling is done using CSS (and Canvas for Circular skin), and all included styles are pure CSS with no images used.
- Responsive, uses media queries to change counter sizes, and it can break into multiple lines on smaller screens.
Combines the epic powers of Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery Isotope
- a – Represents an alpha character (A-Z,a-z)
- 9 – Represents a numeric character (0-9)
- * – Represents an alphanumeric character (A-Z,a-z,0-9)
Responsive CSS3 Data Grids are used to present typical tabular data. Their advantages over the standard table are expandable rows in a form of drop down accordion sections, ability to highlight individual rows, hover states, table cell and headings tooltips. In addition the table is fully responsive and adapts well to the resolution of different mobile devices like iPad or iPhone by grouping the data into rows. Additional drop down panel allows to show / hide selected columns for easier data comparison.
- Pure CSS3 + HTML,
- Responsive Layout,
- IE8 JS Fallback,
- Expandable Rows,
- Ability To Expand Multiple Rows At Once,
- Ability To Expand Only One Row At Once,
- Ability To Expand Selected Rows By Default At Startup,
- Ability to Highlight Single Table Row,
- Hover States,
- Columns Filtering,
- CSS3 Tooltips,
- 4 Predefined Color Skins
The select decorator component that was missing for Twitter Bootstrap.
- Bootstrap-like dropdown decorator for
- Easy to use, a simple jQuery call and you’re done!
- Doesn’t require any Bootstrap CSS or JS to work
- Tested via QUnit
- Support for internationalization
- ARIA ready
jQuery.creaseFont is a Plugin for jQuery to resize the Font on the whole Page or only in some Elements.
A lightweight and easy-to-use jQuery plugin that determines if the background colour of an element is light or dark.It’ll grab the background colour of that element and uses a small algorithm to determine the brightness of the colour and will add the class
light if the colour is light and
dark if the colour is dark.
A simple widget in jQuery to enlarge and shrink photos.