Show error message via bootstrap popover for jquery validate.
Supported options are:
- popoverPosition Supported values: ‘right’, ‘top’; default to ‘right’
- popoverContainer The container popover message will append to, default: ‘body’
- beforeShowError A function will be called before the error popover shows, this of the function is the input html element validated
Storyline 3D Slider is a great plug-in for your template, which will make it have a stunning look. The S-3D-S will help you showcase your work in a splendid creative way. Your products has never been displayed so great!
If you are a proud author or musician or super talented designer, blogger or photographer – the S-3D-S is just for you! It offers 19 colour schemes, 8 scroll effects, 6 slide styles, responsive design, infinite scroll & possibility to work smoothly on mobile devices. You can include your own html code and make your own styles to fit your site.
- 19 color schemes
- 8 incredible scroll effects
- 6 different post styles (blog, circle, image, audio, book, text)
- 5 ways to navigate trough slides
- Responsive design
- Touch enabled
- Infinity scroll
- Lots of different post settings
- Custom image roll over settings
- CSS3 and JQuery powered effects
jQuery wizard plugin based on Bootstrap.Inspired by acc-wizard, this wizard is different from acc-wizard in a few ways:
- Source code is CoffeeScript;
- Not based on hash when move forward and backward in wizard;
- Not based on Bootstrap accordion;
- More events and utilize public methods.
This plugin also includes a beautiful CSS file which is borrowed from acc-wizard, but this is absolutely optional, you can provide your own css style.
Inline option selection for HTML Text Inputs, auto-complete after a token.
7 Slider is one of the most complete image slider ever. It is built in latest jQuery and mobile compatible so anyone can easily use it without any restriction. And it is fully responsive and modern features like Video embed,Lightbox are supported which make it more stunning.
- 250+ wonderful animations(2d,3d) – Animations will come more as new version released.
- Native browser support
- Html5/Css3 transitions support – It uses html5/css3 transition for modern browsers.
- Image Overall Loading – 7 Slider loads all images at once so that he/she doesn’t wait again while slides.
- Image Preview support – 7 Slider provides image preview option on hover.
- Customizable width and height – Width and height can be set.
- Fully responsive – It’s fully responsive so it can be attached in touch device.
- Full width functionality involved – Full width slider is available
- Lightbox support – It supports lightbox based on users’ demand.
- Touch device support – Touch events are supported.
- Mouse swipe navigation support – Swipe functionality is available so users feel comfortable to navigate.
- Video content support(Youtube,Vimeo) – Embeded videos are supported.
Bootstrap Form Helpers is a collection of jQuery plugins to help you build better forms. The plugins can be used individually but some of them work together like Countries and States. The collection includes:
- A custom select element
- A country picker
- A state picker
- A currency picker
- A phone input
- A language picker
- A timezone picker
- A Google font picker
- A date picker
- A time picker
- A font picker
- A font size picker
While playing around with some jQuery effects, I ended up building a mosaic transition effect between two photos, and I decided to wrap it up in a tutorial and share it with you.
This Blueprint is a layout with two sides, sometimes seen in portfolio websites of couples and partners. The idea is to show an initial two-sided view and when clicking on a side, the whole page transitions into the respective direction. The individual page of the selected person is shown.
The Blueprint comes with some example media queries and a second demo where the disappearing side scales down. It will work in modern browsers (from IE9 on).
A jQuery plugin for entering international telephone numbers. It adds a flag dropdown to any input, which lists all the countries and their international dial codes next to their flags.
- In the country dropdown you can navigate by typing, or using the up/down keys
- Selecting a country from the dropdown updates the dial code of the entered number
- Typing a different dial code automatically updates the displayed flag
- Country names in the dropdown also include localised versions in brackets
- Programatically select a country after initialisation (e.g. when the user is entering their address)