This started out as a little experiment and eventually turned into quite an endeavor. The task was simple enough; to emulate Internet Explorer’s ‘grayscale‘ filter in all non-IE browsers. The solution, much to my initial surprise, is not as tricky as you would think.
The ‘grayscale‘ filter in IE can be applied to any element and visually transforms the element itself into grayscale.
Nestable is an interactive hierarchical list. You can drag and drop to rearrange the order. It even works well on touch-screens. If you’re familiar with the way WordPress allows the user to manage menus, this will be used for a similar UI.Drag & drop hierarchical list with mouse and touch compatibility (jQuery plugin).
AjaxML was designed to decrease development time of Ajax requests, as it was measured to reduce development time upto 60% from time consumed using normal jQuery ajax.We take care of forms submitting with Ajax as hyperlinks. We know that you need ajax uploading to be easy and without using many third-party libraries. AjaxML does the job along.
One of the problems of ajax requests is bookmarking feaure loss, and broswer history support is another headache. Using AjaxML, you can just mention what is the hash value for your link,
and that’s it.
iCarousel is a powerful mobile-friendly and lightweight jQuery plugin that allows you to arrange a set of images in a carousel layout. The plugin also provides an easy to use API which will allow to further enhance the functionality of the carousel. Great for screenshoot slider.
- Highly Flexible and Customizable.
- Multiple instances allowed in a single HTML page.
- Works on iOS & Android devices.
- Auto slideshow with optional pause on hover.
- Easily resizable.
- Keyboard support.
- Touch support.
- 3D & 2D available.
- Customizable transition timing function. (easing)
- Fast, hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions.
- SEO friendly, content is not hidden.
- Powerful, documented API — public methods, properties, callbacks.
- Each slide can have any html content(except video) and can be any size.
- Customizable scroll direction.
- Customizable X & Y spaces between slides.
- Unlimited slides support.
Implementing a vertical baseline can be pretty easy. But maintaining one can be difficult, particularly with the addition of images in articles and webpages. That’s where Baseline.js steps in.
Baseline.js is a jQuery plugin that helps you to maintain vertical rhythm set by a typographic baseline, even when adding inline images with awkward sizes.
Write maths, see maths is a jQuery plugin for editable areas which gives an instant MathJax preview of the TeX you’re writing just above the cursor.
In this jQuery Mobile tutorial, we will create a nice demo app from scratch, to show some of the things that can be easily done using this powerful tool.We will create an application that will enable the user to choose a restaurant based on what they want to eat tonight, the town where they want to eat and other user’s ratings of the restaurants. The jQuery Mobile mini app we’re creating will be called “Restaurant Picker”.
Please note that this is only the front development, you will of course need a server and a database if you want to create a real app. Also note that jQuery Mobile uses Ajax navigation, so you’ll need to put the files either on a local server (xampp, mamp, etc) or on a real server to make the demo work properly.
<body> element to achieve animated magnification.
jRecorder is a jQuery plugin to enable a flash recorder in your webpages. You DON’T need to have a flash streaming server or RED5 server to do this recording.
- You DON’T need any flash knowledge to implement this recorder in your web page
- you DON’T need a flash media server (RED5) for recording audio
- You can design your record button, recording progress bar, recording input sound level with HTML+ CSS
- You can save the recorded audio file in WAV format into your PHP server, using 2 lines of PHP code
- This recorder record voice using browser’s flash and save in browser temporary and when user finish recording, it send the file as POST to your PHP server (a php file)
- *NEW: You can preview the recorded voice before sending to Server