A navigation bar plugin to follow background with cursor.
A jQuery plugin for making smart sticky elements.Sticky-kit provides an easy way to attach elements to the page when the user scrolls such that the element is always visible.
Patternizer.js is a canvas script to generate stripe patterns.Patternizer.js adds a patternizer() method to canvas elements. It can receive one parameter, which is an options object. In that you can specify a stripes array, and a background color.
I got the idea for Nanimator Library while working with jQuery Transit library and CSS3 transforms a couple of days ago. I was chaining the animation of numbers of objects by writing callbacks for each of them and suddenly I got the idea that I can actually do it pretty easily by converting the whole thing as a jQuery Plugin. This is how Nanimator was born. It’s primary purpose is to animate a set of DOM elements inside a container, mainly translate, translateX, translateY, and opacity. It also reduces your code by writing almost nothing at all, except initializing the library.
Nanimator serves its purpose pretty well by queueing the DOM elements in a stack, maintaining a chain among them (which you can also break, but I will highlight that later in this article). Nanimator uses the fantastic jQuery Transit plugin under the hood to wrap everything up for you.
Narsis cover is highly customizable CSS3 animation effects for image hover.These Animations is carefully designed with attention to the details. Your visitors will love theme.
- 50 Animation Effect
- 13 Color Schemes
- We use FontAwesome for icons so you can use more than 360 icons for your menu.
- Cross-browser compatible, IE7 included.
- Fully Customizable
This jQuery Placeholder plugin is an enhanced polyfill for the HTML5 placeholder attribute providing cross-browser support & styling.
- Cross-browser & Cross-styling
- Support for all input types, password, textarea, text, email, search, url, etc…
- Robust: it heavely behave as the HTML5 placeholder defined in the specs
- Normalize placeholder behaviour in modern browsers
- Fix jQuery.val() function to work as expected to set/get the value of inputs with placeholder
- Lightweight: 889 bytes minified & gzipped
jWizard is a jQuery Plugin for generating a Windows Wizard-like interface for your Web Applications.
Metro Modal, is a jQuery plugin that creates or turn DIVs into modal popups in metro style.The modals are draggable, has controls to Maximize, Close and Restores, basic fadeIn/fadeOut animation for old browsers that has no support for css3 animations.
- There are 19 properties that you may change.
- 23 different animations.
- Responsive design
- Resize window, also resizes de modal if is needed, animation to move around to the new screen location.
- Support iFrames and custom HTML code
- Support multiple color background with animations, works with HTML color pallet.
Today I am presenting the most important social networking feature called multiple ajax image upload without refreshing the page using jquery and PHP. We just modified few lines of code injqery.form.js plugin and renamed that to jquery.wallform.js.