A one-stop-shop jQuery plugin for scrolling/swiping through all different kinds of content. On a desktop, tablet or smartphone, inside a HTML element or as a lightbox popup.
- Responsive CSS interface for sizing and positioning.
- Creates lightbox galleries just as easy as “inline” sliders.
- Drag or swipe to slide to the next/previous slide(s).
- Doubletab or pinch to zoom on images.
- Slides are automatically grouped into a gallery.
- Works just as well on a desktop as it does on a tablet or smartphone.
- Very customizable through a series of options with device dependent defaults.
- Viewport-scale dependent buttons and caption sizes.
- Currently supports showing images, video’s and HTML content.
- Optimized preloading content; not too soon, not too late.
- Retina ready.
BrowserBlast is a lightweight and fully customisable script to display a warning for users of IE7 and below to let them know their browser isn’t supported anymore.
To make the previous browserBlast even faster and more reliable, it’s been rebuilt entirely in JS, without needing to rely on jQuery. Using Microsofts recommended methods it ensures rock solid IE detection.
The ajax spreadsheet, jQuery plugin flavor.
The jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers (and be centered).
Background motion circles :
- Any Background Color
- Any Circle Sizes
- Any Position
- Any Speed
- Most Browsers Compatible
- Most mobile devices
Today I’d like to share with you a little jQuery plugin that creates an image slider which gives more information when clicked on. I’ve also included a bunch of built-in animations for the modal windows giving some pretty cool effects.
A lightweight switch-like widget using twitter bootstrap and jQuery. This is good for simulating states like on/off, user/admin etc.
Clingy Footer is a small, simple jQuery plugin designed to lock a fluid height footer to the bottom of the browser viewport.
jQuery plugin that takes the height of the footer, and assigns the same value to the padding-bottom of the page content container. It’s essentially the same technique as most CSS solutions, but done using jQuery.
Bootstrap Pagy is a jQuery plugin that simplifies the use of the Bootstrap Pagination component.
- Custom previous and next button
- Custom first and last button
- Custom inner window size (default 2)
- Custom outer window size (default 0)
- Set current page and total pages programmatically
- Code under Apache License
Monocle is digital books for everyone. You can use it on any device with a modern web browser: the iPhone and iPod Touch, the iPad, Android for phones and Android for tablets, the Kindle 3, the Nook, and of course a Mac, Windows PC or Linux-powered device using Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Opera.