A pie chart (or a circle chart) is a circular statistical graphic, which is divided into slices to illustrate numerical proportion.It is generally used in business world when you have to display comparison or difference of some data in a graphical manner. So in this tutorial we will show you how to display data in pie chart using PHP, jQuery and Google API.
Spapp is a simple jquery plugin that help to create single page application. The principle is quite simple. With this plugin you will load a main page wrapper that will load every other view (or if you prefer page) on url hash change.
Colorizer is an intersting jquery plugin that makes you possible to create the lighte dancing on the cover of music.
Create beautiful and interactive flipbooks, magazines or books. Magalone automatically converts your existing PDF document into an interactive and state of the art flipbook. No dependencies on other libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap, Magalone works 100% independent. Support for smartphones, tablets, touchscreens and low bandwidth situations.
- page turn animations
- easy to use and customize
- no programming skills required
- lightbox mode, responsive mode, fullscreen mode
- single / double page mode ( for mobile & desktop )
- can render PDF files using the PDFs library
- supports multimedia overlays (links, videos, music, HTML, galleries) using newest HTML5 technology
- touch controls (including pinch to zoom)
jComponent is the component library for creating reusable components with jQuery. With jComponent you can improve your existing projects or create new web single-page applications.
Intercooler.js allows developers to quickly implement AJAX directly in the HTML. By adding a specific HTML attribute to your links and buttons you can enable them to send GET, POST, or other requests to a URL. The data returned from the server can also be accessed through HTML attributes.
SuperEmbed.js detects YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, and more embedded videos on webpages and makes them responsive. Essentially, this means they strech to fill their container while still maintaining the original aspect ratio.
- Works without external libraries like JQuery
- Works automatically with YouTube, Vimeo, Kickstarter, CollegeHumor, Hulu, Flickr, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, Twitch.tv, and Vid.me embedded videos
- Responsive videos maintain their original aspect ratio
- Responsive layout can be forced or blocked with classes applied to the embed code
- Extremely tiny, the minified version is only 1.4 KB
You may have heard of Flatpickr as it is one of the most widely used date and time pickers available. We are including it in our list because it’s authors have recently announced version 2.0, introducing lots of new features like jQuery compatibility, improved performance, SVG icons, and more.