In this tutorial we will create Multistep Signup form with progress bar using jquery and css.
jQuery range picker let you set a range between two numbers (positive or negative) or even dates and catch a value by dragging a cursor.
jQuery-Easy(nc)-Frame is a simple jQuery plugin that helps you to load iframe/s asynchronously at the window onLoad event.
EmojiOne Area is a small jQuery plugin that allows you to transform any html element into simple WYSIWYG editor with ability to use Emojione icons.
An ink bleed transition effect, powered by CSS animations.
Massive number of features: Paging, Sorting, Ajax data, Files data, REST communication with server, Integration (data binding) with charts, Theming, Touch Support, AngularJS directive and more.
Voxel.css makes it easy to render 3D. It supports all image types and includes GPU acceleration and CSS3 transitions.
massPaging – it jQuery plugin that allows you to split a large content site to the pages and manage these pages using a variety of controls.
- You can use touch and mouse swipe navigation
- You can use different types of the pages change
- State of active page is saved in the History API
- You can use different sets of controls: numbers, arrows, point, progress bar, and a field for entering the desired page
- You can use one of the ready-made themes