A HTML5 Upload image tool, full use of HTML5 with canvas (with fallback options). Together with a ratio and drag & drop makes this tool ideal for use in a CMS.
- uses canvas to crop the image, no server scripts needed!
- want to use a server script, no problem! simple change it with additional options
- full HTML5 support
- save your image with AJAX or use the tradional FORM input file element
- uses ratio to let it fit your screen or element
- easy to use
- additional options to configure
- bootstrap 3.1
A lighterweight lightbox gallery module. A simple plugin supporting modern mobile and desktop browsers to minimize configuration and hacky code. Customizable.
Background Colorful Generator Jquery plugin is quit easily generate beautiful backgrounds to use on your website.
- Noise effect
- Cell spacing
- Cell size
- Padding cells
- support image loaded event
- support window resize event
- support very long height item
- support dynamic item width
- support animation (CSS3 transition)
Leader.js is a concept to enable the user to fill a form as quickly and easily as possible on mobile.
Filling forms on mobiles can be frustrating, with constant scrolling, tapping and opening/ re-opening of the keyboard. Leader.js simplifies the process with a shake up of the process.
In this tutorial, we take a look at a more advanced parallax scrolling effect with a background image moving at a different speed to the content above it.We’ll look into achieving a more true-to-life representation of parallax scrolling. As defined previously, parallax is an effect where the position of an object seems to be different when viewed from different positions. In this tutorial, our background will move at a slower speed than our foreground.
A handy draggable slider to quickly compare 2 images, powered by CSS3 and jQuery.