Today we will create a colorful Retina-ready and responsive menu inspired by the colors of the Maliwan manufacturer of the Borderlands game. The menu automatically changes to one of three different layouts depending on the browser window size: a “desktop” inline version, a two columns tablet-optimized version and a mobile version with a menu link to display and hide the navigation for smaller screens. To make the menu fully retina-ready, we will use an icon font so that the icons of the menu won’t get pixelized on resize.
Today I want to show you how to create a fun little typography effect with CSS animations and text shadows. Maybe you know those eerie opening sequences of movie trailers where some text is being faded in on a dark background. After seeing Introducting Briefs (which is not a terror movie trailer but a preview for an interesting app) I got inspired for recreating the effect using CSS. we’ll use Dave Rupert’s Lettering.js to wrap the words and letters into multiple spans.
Rubberband is a jQuery plugin for adding responsive breakpoint events. Sometimes you need to know when a responsive page changes. Rubberband allows scripts to act on media query changes in real time by making use of the browser’s internal media query matching system,
I am showing It’s Pagination circles with the height relative to the width functionality powered by the fantastic java-script library jQuery.
Showbiz Pro is a jQuery responsive teaser displaying solution that allows you to show WordPress Posts or any Custom Content with a set amount of teaser items.
- Display Posts and/or Custom Post Types (e. g. Portfolios)
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized (Smartphones & Tablets)
- Drag & Scroll Function
- Smart Loading of Embeded Videos (YouTube and Vimeo)
- Light Weight jQuery and CSS
- Unlimited Slides
- iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled
- FullWidth and Single Width Reveals
- Customizable 100% via Plugin Parameters / CSS / HTML
- Easy installation in your Website
- Fast CSS3 & jQuery Engine
- Fancybox 2 Lightbox Plugin on Multi Domain License included ($89 Value)
- Set Amount of Entries in 4 Level for Responsive Look
- Drag & Scroll Function
You want fart noises as you scroll? We’ve got you covered. Everyone farts. And now your web pages can too.
et’s discuss today how we can reverse an Order/Unordered List in html using jquery. We have many ways to reverse the element of any ordered/unordered list (
ul Tags) using jquery. Let’s use
reverse() function available in jquery library.