Best jQuery Web Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
The Facebook Traffic Generator gives the ability to lock any page on your website and make it visible only if the visitor clicks the Like button. Increase you facebook page fans, URL likes and Shares & Drive more Social traffic to your website.
- Lock any content on your pages/posts/website.
- Visitors need to like or share with Facebook to unlock your content.
- Lock an unlimited number of contents (on several pages/posts).
- Customize the title on locking page.
- CSS file to customize the locked content and invite to unlock texts.
- Ability to force the visitors to like or share the page on their Facebook wall to unlock the content (New).
- Gain widespread popularity with minimal efforts!
Pushme.js is a small but might really useful jQuery Plugin makes possible to push elements into specific containers depended on certain media queries.
Imissyou.js is a jQuery plugin to change the title & favicon of the page when the user is not viewing your website.
Christmas 3D is a premium multi-purpose jQuery library for smart, fast, modern and comfortable site decoration.There are over 15 different images, control of any speed and direction available for your choice!
In this tutorial we will show you how to view webpage in fullscreen using jQuery.Now if you want your website always open in fullscreen mode in browser you can use this method and it is also cross browser compatible.
.It makes colors flexable and you can customize all colors in the website by one click.
mFancyTitle is the jQuery plugin that lets you animate your document <title> & favicon easily with style.
Ultimate Styleswitcher is style switch framework built for designers and developers, or anyone else who have made some awesome template, plugin, etc. and now need some creative way to display all the possibilities of his/her latest project.
Barba.js is a small, flexible and dependency free library that helps you creating fluid and smooth transitions between your website’s pages.
It helps reducing the delay between your pages, minimizing browser HTTP requests and enhancing your user’s web experience.