A jQuery plugin to fix DOM element to the top when a page scrolls to its position.
jQuery Web Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Rainbow.js is a small jQuery library that will allow you to create css gradients, with HTML only.
Adds the real viewport width and height (in px and em) as an element on the body to help with obtaining values for responsive breakpoints.
A jQuery-Plugin to replace alternate version of text for client side internationalization.To add two versions of a text string you can simply add your translation directly in markup.
Add favicons to anchor elements on your page with jquery favicons plugin.
PageLoader is a tiny, customizable add-on that gives your site an animated loading screen. It also adds a nifty slide-in animation to all your content; as the loading screen fades away, your content slides down in an unobtrusive yet memorable way.
It’s a great and lightweight way to add spice to any website. Simply install the jquery plugin, and your website will instantly boast a little extra pizazz! Optionally, you can color customize the loading screen as well as the icon with just a few clicks, and give them both any color you choose.
And, it works everywhere. It’s been tested on desktop browsers along with a variety of iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Canvas was designed to be a simple and straightforward add-on that allows you to display information and content in a dedicated, full screen area separate from your main content. It’s responsive all the way down to tablets and smartphones, ready for retina screens, and is a great addition to any website.
Insert text, images, videos, forms etc. as you would into any page on your website. Nothing except your needs and imagination stand in the way.
A jQuery UI widget for building simple, scroll-based pages and interactions.
Key features :
- 100% style agnostic. Just a collection of often-used scroll-based patterns.
- Can can you existing DOM or use an array of objects to create markup.
- 16+ jQueryUI-style events/callbacks for various application state events.
- Focus and blur event when an individual story becomes active or inactive.
- Items can be grouped into categories, with event dispatched as categories change.
- Items filterable by user-specified tags.
- Items aware of their in-viewport status.
- Programmatically animated scroll to any item.
- Throttled scroll events and minimal DOM usage.
- Basic instantiation via existing page elements
- Basic instantiation using custom item selector
- Pass data in via data attributes
- Basic instantiation via array of objects
- Programmatically scroll up and down
- Item active event
- Move the trigger point
- Using categories
- Lazy load images on enterviewport