Laroux.js is a jQuery substitute for modern browsers and mobile devices. But instead of offering some wrappers and own dynamics, it simply provides helper functions to achieve the same objectives as jQuery or Zepto.
Best jQuery Other Libraries Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Broadcast Messaging Library that works between iFrames, Frames, and Windows.
- Simple API, from which you can build more elaborate messaging systems.
- Messages are broadcasted to all frames and registered windows, regardless of whether or not they want them (hence, the name)
- Frames can subscribe to specific channels, and can pattern-match to specific topics being sent on that channel
Display Youtube user feed with jQuery and Handlebars Template.
Backbone.Notifier is a powerful UI notifications framework for displaying and controlling UI notifications.It is built on top of jQuery, Backbone.js + Underscore.js and has many cool features like a 3D module or animations support.
The notifications can be displayed on the top or in the middle, modal notifications exist and it is possible to set custom styles via CSS + JS API.
- Creation of endless walls
- Coda slider functionality
- Intelligent creation of tiles
- Widespread control of tiles
- Wall/Coda automatic ripositioning
- Inertia application to wall/coda motion
- Integrated slideshow
- Dragging reverse direction
- Speed personalization
- Motion transition personalization
- Toggle drag
- Mobile integration
Oh yes, since it’s pure SVG, it works in almost any browser – IE6+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Android, etc.
PrimaryWall is a web-based sticky note tool wall, build with node.js, socket.io & jQuery designed for schools that allows pupils and teachers to work together in real-time.Getting ideas, collaborating, sharing and quickly posting pieces of information when working in a group or collaborative environment.
PrimaryWall was concieved by a teacher and is built for schools so we kept things simple, fast and user friendly.
jStorage is a simple wrapper plugin for Prototype, MooTools and jQuery to cache data (string, numbers, objects, even XML nodes) on browser side. Note that functions, DOM nodes, host objects and such can not be saved.jStorage was first developed under the name of DOMCached but since a lot of features were dropped to make it simpler (like the support for namespaces and such) it was renamed. DOMCached had separate files for working with Prototype and jQuery but jStorage can handle both in one go.
jStorage makes use of HTML5 local storage where available and userData behavior in Internet Explorer older versions. Webkit SQLite is not supported.