This is a weather app made using the OpenWeatherMap API and jQuery. Animations were created using HTML5 Canvas. Icons are from Noun Project.
Best jQuery Other API Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Dynamic Stock Charts is a jQuery plugin, which allows embedding highly customizable dynamic stock charts of almost any publicly traded company into your website by using simple HTML snippets automatically generated by the included charts builder.
- Automatically built and refreshed on each page load
- Area charts, Line charts and Candlestick charts supported
- Customizable titles, colors and backgrounds
- Zoom and history navigation controls
- Any time periods
- Unlimited number of different charts on one page
- Comprehensive stock chart builder included
- Built with Google Charts API
- Historical stock market data feed from Yahoo Finance
jQuery Paypal HTML Shop by createIT turns your static website into a working paypal shop in 5 minutes! Every currency type is supported and compatible with PayPal.
- Seamless paypal integration
- Add Custom HTML Markup
- 6 unique design styles
- Variable products support
- No PHP required
- Coffee script files included
- HTML5 and XHTML strict compatible
- Cross-browser compatible
Show playlists, channels and single videos from YouTube, customize the look with custom templates and different display modes. Includes lightbox, embed and direct link to YouTube
- Display channels, lists & single videos
- Five build in themes & customization system
- Fully customizable
- Change cols & count
- Ajax pagination
- Cache system to improve performance
- Fully responsive
- 3 view modes: Lightbox / embed / direct link
- Compatible with Visual Composer
- Compatible with Layers
Weather on Google Maps plugin allows to easily embed any number of Google Maps with current weather information on any numer of cities. You can customize the look and feel of the weather information box and even choose what data to display.
Weather data is retrieved through Yahoo Weather API.
EasyLocator is a jquery plugin to load locations with Google Maps in any website using a google spreadsheet or an array of objects.
Stock Market Widgets is a jQuery plugin, which allows you to embed various financial data elements into your website. You can add a scrolling stock ticker, display latest quotes for a given stock, output currency exchange rates and show stock charts – all by using HTML markup only! You can apply your own styles with CSS to make it fit your website design.
Display Instagram user feed with PHP, jQuery and Handlebars Template.
A simple application for multi-factor authentication, written in HTML using jQuery Mobile, jsSHA, LocalStorage and Application Cache. It implements RFC4226 (HMAC-based OTP) and has been tested to work with Google Authenticator, Dropbox, Dreamhost, Amazon, Linode, Okta and many other services.