This is a light plugin that allows you to define maps, and gives you the option to display the directions between two points using Geolocation or a specific point. Also it has the options for searching a new route.
Best jQuery Other API Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jQuery Instagram Gallery Widget allows creating marvelous grids of Instagram photos and sharing them in gorgeous galleries.Unleash the full power of an outstanding tool for displaying images from any public profile or any possible hashtag.
50+ adjustable elements, 10 color schemes and 16 languages will help you to create an amazing look for Instagram images. Manage the retina ready and user-friendly jQuery Instagram widget to attract your website’s audience in a flash!
A simple, lightweight jQuery plugin used to display a user’s Instagram photos.
An easy way to embed google maps in your site.
- Customizable google maps (dimensions, zoom level, terrain type, etc)
- Multiple markers with text and custom icons.
- Events to handle markers and routes (show, show_all, hide, hide_all)
Pinterest API Widget allows adding pins to your website very fast, using Pinterest’s API for retrieving user pins and pins from a user’s specific board.
In this tutorial we are going see implementation of Google Address Autocomplete API. This Google address autocomplete API provides address autocomplete suggestion based on user search term and location.
Instamax is a jQuery plugin used to display your complete Instagram Portfolio – photos, videos, comments, hashtags etc. on your website!
- A header for your Instagram account with a Follow button
- All Photos & Videos from your account in a responsive grid
- Like count and Comment count for each photo
- Responsive Popup to display Photos & Videos
- Tabs based on #HashTags for User Account
- Photo Search for User Account
- Comments and Likes with the Popup
This is a weather app made using the OpenWeatherMap API and jQuery. Animations were created using HTML5 Canvas. Icons are from Noun Project.