Typey is an api wrapper for Google Fonts, making it easy to load and show all fonts at once with this jQuery plugin.
jQuery Other API Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Google Drive is a nice and easy (once you get used to it) way to store and share files on the cloud. Apps on Android phones and tablets synchronize their documents and images to Google Drive. One can think of so many interesting applications using them.
Such applications often need to let the user choose files and folders from their Google Drive, read their contents and do something useful. This simple JQuery plugin provides APIs for some often used operations.
MP3 Light Player is a powerful responsive HTML5 mp3 player for your website that runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android and Windows8. MP3 Light Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, mp3 folder, Podcasts, Official.fm and SoundCloud playlist. Packed with a huge amount of features like, external API, deeplinking, popup window and facebook share button.
In short it provides the following:
- UI for users to “select” a place (you get a callback detailing what they picked)
- UI for adding “custom” places
- Support for firing a map up full-window (without having to create a DIV on the page)
- Add searching to the map
- Add/Edit and update your own “custom places” (i.e. not those in the Google Places API doesn’t know about, but you do)
- Works with multiple maps on the same page
- Doesn’t require JQuery UI. The only requirements are JQuery and GoogleMaps API
- Allows to pick an area with specified radius
- Automatical binding to UI components (bidirectional data exchange)
- Autocomplete for address input
- Navigation by cordinates as well as by address
jQuery Plugin for Google plus feeds.
- Set number of posts option.
- Set maximum number of posts option.
- Set profile image size option.
- Set Language option
jQuery plugin that lets you show the latest updates from your facebook profile og page.
An advanced jQuery plugin that wraps the Google Maps API’s Geocoding and Places Autocomplete services. You simply provide an input that lets you search for locations with a nice autocomplete dropdown. Optionally add a container to show an interactive map and a form that will be populated with the address details.
This article will show you that how to fetch images from various sources like
5. Imgur &
Now a days major sites are using this feature to automatically embed images from a url. So I am going to explain you how to get images from url using PHP & jQuery
A first of its kind plugin to create a dynamic and responsive photo thumbnail wall out of your Facebook friends. Share content with friends just on a click of a tile. Use tons of animation effects to switch between tiles. Configure the number of rows, columns, width, height and everything else you like. The plugin is built 100% using jQuery & love and works everywhere.
- Responsive by design
- Share a link to friend just with 1 click.
- Simplest Facebook authentication.
- Control the number of photos to display.
- Cool effects.
- Animation speed control.
- Parallel tile movement
- .Hover to move.