Adding a Login with Facebook option to your web app is a pain! The process requires multiple requests to the Facebook API, and usually results in a messy callback soup that you get stuck managing.
Easily log in with Facebook with a single call using this simple jQuery plugin.Logging in with Facebook usually requires the following steps:
With the plugin just use
The minicart is a great way to improve your PayPal shopping cart integration. One simple change and your users will be able to manage their shopping cart directly from your website. Additional APIs provide you the power to customize the behavior to your needs.
Unifies the iframe APIs of Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion. Build as responsive jQuery UI widget.
- Play, Pause and Stop command
- for Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion Player
- supports >=IE8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Responsive with CSS
jQuery plugin for generating photoset gallery using Bootstrap and Bootstrap Image Gallery.
ballboy.js is a jQuery plugin to fetch a user’s shots from Dribbble and display them.
TweeCool is a free web application that helps you to display your Twitter feed on your website.
picoSlides is a jQuery plugin for directly embedding SlideShare presentations without using IFRAMEs. It leverages SlideShare’s oEmbed API to offer a responsive interface that enables optimal use of bandwidth and simple slide navigation.
- Adaptive slide images: fetches device-appropriate versions of images depending on the dimensions of the slideset container.
- Lazy slide loading: the first slide image is used as a preview poster of the whole presentation, a la YouTube. The remaining slides are downloaded only if the user hits the ‘Next’ button.