Zoom3d is a jQuery plugin for native-like momentum panning and zooming in mobile browsers.
Best jQuery Zoom Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
ZooMove is a jQuery plugin that allows to dynamically zoom images with mouseover, and view details with mouse move.
Zoomify is a jQuery plugin for simple lightboxes with zoom effect.
This scripts helps you to add Virtual 3D Tour to your site. Purchase include the source of Visual Virtual Tour Constructor! It helps to create the Virtual Tour in visual mode in your site admin panel!
- Maximal Support in Browsers due to WebGL & Canvas Renderers
- HTML5 3D-Tour Redactor for Admin Panel
- Convenient and Great API
- Control Settings (Speed & Direction of ‘Hand-Rotate’, ‘Zoom’, ‘Auto-Rotate’)
- Start Camera Direction
- Load Animation
- Links to 3D Tour creation
- Helper to easy Getting the Point on 3D-Scene to link snap
- Export & Import player data with all configs in JSON format
Photo Editor is a photo editing application based on the Cropper.js.
iPanorama 360° jQuery Plugin is a lightweight and rich-feature panorama viewer for the web. This plugin is built with modern libraries jQuery and Three.js to be used for part of backend solutions. Additionally, it has an awesome feature which allowed the user to navigate from one scene to another. Also, it supports hotspots for providing information about any part of the scene or for creating virtual tours.
- Supports 30 options
- Supports 23 methods
- Supports 8 events
- Supports modal and inline modes
- Supports touch
- Supports move
- Supports zoom
- Supports rotation
- Supports scale (flip)
- Supports keyboard
- Cross-browser support
A simple grid layout with a zooming animation effect for showing blog posts or other content.