A jQuery Plugin that takes an XML file and parses it into tweet format.xmlTweet was created due to the limitations of the Twitter API with static web pages.
Instead of using the Twitter API, xmlTweet generates the necessary tags from a XML document. This means no PHP file is required.
Extract images, text from any link like facebook does when you put any url in status update box, This script does the same thing, It extracts contents like image and text from website.
A jQuery plugin for building forms, loading form structure from xml, and saving back to the server.
- JSON all the way around. No serliazing/format conversion.
- More flexible field schema options for future expansion work
- Form editor and form rendering use templates, making it easier to customize them
- Better re-use of internal code, much cleaner code
- Returns a basic API you can use for custom work
- PHP/Mongo save/load example code is extremely lightweight, and easily replaced
- Much improved support for multiple instances on a single page
tableExport is a jQuery plugin to export HTML Table to JSON, XML, PNG, CSV, TXT, SQL, MS-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Powerpoint, PDF.
MediaSlide is a jQuery UI plugin that allows you to browse a collection of media items (currently just images, but videos will be supported soon).
- Media lists can contain thousands of items
- Data can be loaded via JSON, XML or direct from Flickr
- Images are only loaded as they are needed, conserving bandwidth
- jQuery UI themes fully supported
- API functions give you full control over the widget, so you can completely customize its look-and-feel
- All current browsers supported
- Completely free and opensource
“Google Maps Events” is a nice way for show locations info when click on map’s markers. The script using XML files for show the information for each location. You can show the information in an accordion menu, in tabs menu, as modal window or in a simple div in any area of your pages! You can add the location coordinates in XML file or get the coordinates by address (geocoding)! The script coming with 24 demos and a useful tool for find the coordinates by address!
- Edit a XML file for set your information and map settings
- You can using coordinates or address for set the markers on map
- Show the location’s info in accordion, tabs, modal window or simple div
- Show polylines, directions or just the markers on map
- Styling polylines and directions lines (color, opacity, symbols like arrows etc)
- You can use different markers (icons and dimensions) for each location in the same map
- Editable tooltip when you put the mouse over a marker
- Nice scrollbars for tabs and text (when are bigger than div’s height)
- Complete documentation with step by step instructions
- You can change the style very easy with simple CSS
ParamQuery grid is a lightweight jQuery grid plugin inspired by MS Excel and Google spreadsheet. It’s based upon jQueryUI Widget factory which is an excellent design pattern for UI controls with consistent API.
- Resizable columns
- Resizable height and width
- Customizable theme
- Hiding / Showing columns
- Freeze any number of Columns like Excel
- Display any data source format like HTML, Array, XML, JSON, etc
- Can be used with any server side framework e.g. ASP.NET, MVC3, JSP, JSF, PHP, etc
- Virtual Scrolling and Rendering
- Inline Editing of cells
- Supports all the major browsers and has been tested in IE 6,7,8, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc