JQuery XML Product Showcase & Quote Cart is solutions for those who needs to display products & and get a request for Quote by their customers its powered by jQuery, XML & Bootstrap. Using this product you can list unlimited categories & its products, where buyers can request a quote for those products. One can use this product very easily as customer just need to click on Add for Quote button products goes in cart &anp; then they can submit request for the same, You will get an email with request details. So you can resopond to it.
Best jQuery XML Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A jQuery Plugin that takes an XML file and parses it into tweet format.xmlTweet was created due to the limitations of the Twitter API with static web pages.
Instead of using the Twitter API, xmlTweet generates the necessary tags from a XML document. This means no PHP file is required.
Extract images, text from any link like facebook does when you put any url in status update box, This script does the same thing, It extracts contents like image and text from website.
- All terms and definitions held in XML
- Definitions can include text, images, video or any user defined HTML
- Optionally animate definition text and imagery
- Easily add YouTube/Vimeo video
- Automatically sorts words alpha-numerically
- Load word function (for internal linking of definitions)
- Simple to change font styles, colours and layout
- Letters with no word entries are automatically disabled (or the letter can be omitted)
- Touch device friendly
A jQuery plugin for building forms, loading form structure from xml, and saving back to the server.
- JSON all the way around. No serliazing/format conversion.
- More flexible field schema options for future expansion work
- Form editor and form rendering use templates, making it easier to customize them
- Better re-use of internal code, much cleaner code
- Returns a basic API you can use for custom work
- PHP/Mongo save/load example code is extremely lightweight, and easily replaced
- Much improved support for multiple instances on a single page
tableExport is a jQuery plugin to export HTML Table to JSON, XML, PNG, CSV, TXT, SQL, MS-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Powerpoint, PDF.
MediaSlide is a jQuery UI plugin that allows you to browse a collection of media items (currently just images, but videos will be supported soon).
- Media lists can contain thousands of items
- Data can be loaded via JSON, XML or direct from Flickr
- Images are only loaded as they are needed, conserving bandwidth
- jQuery UI themes fully supported
- API functions give you full control over the widget, so you can completely customize its look-and-feel
- All current browsers supported
- Completely free and opensource
“Google Maps Events” is a nice way for show locations info when click on map’s markers. The script using XML files for show the information for each location. You can show the information in an accordion menu, in tabs menu, as modal window or in a simple div in any area of your pages! You can add the location coordinates in XML file or get the coordinates by address (geocoding)! The script coming with 24 demos and a useful tool for find the coordinates by address!
- Edit a XML file for set your information and map settings
- You can using coordinates or address for set the markers on map
- Show the location’s info in accordion, tabs, modal window or simple div
- Show polylines, directions or just the markers on map
- Styling polylines and directions lines (color, opacity, symbols like arrows etc)
- You can use different markers (icons and dimensions) for each location in the same map
- Editable tooltip when you put the mouse over a marker
- Nice scrollbars for tabs and text (when are bigger than div’s height)
- Complete documentation with step by step instructions
- You can change the style very easy with simple CSS