In this tutorial we are going to see how to implement jQuery UI autocomplete in Bootstrap Modal Popup Using PHP Ajax.
Best jQuery jQuery UI Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
In this article we transform the famous jQuery UI datepicker into a weekpicker. This means that when we hover over the calendar cells, the whole week row needs to be highlighted; and when we select a date, the week start and date will be returned. As usual, we’ll add some nice styling to our new widget.
We are going to see how to show state name and country name in the same text field.When user types the city or state name in the textbox, It will make ajax request to apache server, where PHP will make connection to MySQL database and get the city and state names based on user entered data in the textbox. Then Apache server return those response, finally jQuery UI autocomplete will show the city and state name as suggestions to select.
Visual editor bookmarklet that makes modifying and commenting on web pages remarkably easy! Built with Require, jQuery, and jQuery UI.
Flat slider is an online tool that allows you to turn the jQuery UI slider into a beautiful flat slider. You can change the color and size of the slider line, handles and range. The tool generates the CSS as you make your changes, so that you can easily copy and paste it into your website stylesheets.
Structured-filter is a generic Web UI for building structured search or filter queries. With it you can build structured search queries like “Contacts where Firstname starts with ‘A’ and Birthday after 1/1/1980 and State in (CA, NY, FL)”…
It is a full jQuery UI widget, supporting various configurations and themes.
- Easy start for developers. API known from jQuery UI.
- jQuery UI Themes compatible with no additional setup.
- Customizable with options, events and methods.
- Built-in debugger.
- Utilizies well-known patterns, present in other window managers.
- Comes with localization support nad multilingual capabilities.
- Widgets are to a point aware of each other.
- Content-agnostic windows.
- Software in active development.
The Modal Pop-up Dialog Box on jQuery, jQuery UI and DialogExtend with the skins in the style of Metro.
A jQuery UI widget for building simple, scroll-based pages and interactions.
Key features include:
- 100% style agnostic. Just a collection of often-used scroll-based patterns.
- Use existing DOM, or use an array of objects to create markup.
- 16+ jQueryUI-style events/callbacks for various application state events.
- Focus and blur event when an individual story becomes active or inactive.
- Items can be grouped into categories, with event dispatched as categories change.
- Items filterable by user-specified tags.
- Items aware of their in-viewport status.
- Programmatically animated scroll to any item.
- Throttled scroll events and minimal DOM usage.