We are going to see how to show state name and country name in the same text field.When user types the city or state name in the textbox, It will make ajax request to apache server, where PHP will make connection to MySQL database and get the city and state names based on user entered data in the textbox. Then Apache server return those response, finally jQuery UI autocomplete will show the city and state name as suggestions to select.
Best jQuery jQuery UI Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Visual editor bookmarklet that makes modifying and commenting on web pages remarkably easy! Built with Require, jQuery, and jQuery UI.
Flat slider is an online tool that allows you to turn the jQuery UI slider into a beautiful flat slider. You can change the color and size of the slider line, handles and range. The tool generates the CSS as you make your changes, so that you can easily copy and paste it into your website stylesheets.
Structured-filter is a generic Web UI for building structured search or filter queries. With it you can build structured search queries like “Contacts where Firstname starts with ‘A’ and Birthday after 1/1/1980 and State in (CA, NY, FL)”…
It is a full jQuery UI widget, supporting various configurations and themes.
- Easy start for developers. API known from jQuery UI.
- jQuery UI Themes compatible with no additional setup.
- Customizable with options, events and methods.
- Built-in debugger.
- Utilizies well-known patterns, present in other window managers.
- Comes with localization support nad multilingual capabilities.
- Widgets are to a point aware of each other.
- Content-agnostic windows.
- Software in active development.
The Modal Pop-up Dialog Box on jQuery, jQuery UI and DialogExtend with the skins in the style of Metro.
A jQuery UI widget for building simple, scroll-based pages and interactions.
Key features include:
- 100% style agnostic. Just a collection of often-used scroll-based patterns.
- Use existing DOM, or use an array of objects to create markup.
- 16+ jQueryUI-style events/callbacks for various application state events.
- Focus and blur event when an individual story becomes active or inactive.
- Items can be grouped into categories, with event dispatched as categories change.
- Items filterable by user-specified tags.
- Items aware of their in-viewport status.
- Programmatically animated scroll to any item.
- Throttled scroll events and minimal DOM usage.
jQuery plugin for adding little ‘pips’ , ‘floats’ and labels to a slider.
- Adds small “pips” and “labels” to the slider
- Extends the jQuery UI Slider widget
- Easily Configurable
- Works for both Horizontal and Vertical sliders
- Doesn’t change default slider behaviour
- Purely a visual plugin
Alpaca is the Easy Forms Engine for jQuery and Twitter Bootstrap.
It is built around JSON schema to keep things simple. Using Alpaca, you can express your forms object model, types, properties and validation logic. Forms rendered with Alpaca provide intuitive interfaces for your users while giving your business an assurance of data compliance.
Alpaca comes pre-configured to work nicely with the following web frameworks:
- Twitter Bootstrap
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Mobile
- Barebones (empty CSS)
The Alpaca library is pre-packaged with controls, wizards, layouts, I18N support and pluggable template engines. We ship with support for jQuery Tmpl, EJS and Handlebars. Documentation and API information is provided so that you can extend Alpaca as you see fit.