You can create easily SVG text with any font and animate it in your wordpress dashboard or directly in your PHP file.
- Compatible with any browser, including Internet Explorer
- Use your own font file. Any font can be used
- Publish your animation anywhere with a few lines of PHP code.
- Using presets.
- Create stylish animations unlimited and publish in 5 minutes.
IsoBlocks is an experimental library to create eye-candy isometric texts. It is written in coffeescript, uses CSS3 transforms for creating the cubes and CSS3 transitions for the animation.
FlipPhone is a jQuery plugin for ‘flipping’ letters to numbers via CSS3 animations.
Unicoder, and calling
jQuery plugin to create rainbow or gradient text, optionally animated.
- colors: an array of CSS color values
- animate: boolean
- animateInterval: # of ms between frames
- pad: pad the color array with the last color so the gradient appears only once
- pauseLength: # of ms to pause between iterations through the colors
jQuery plugin which change links to nice link with 3D effect.
A collection of CSS3 powered hover effects to be applied to links, buttons, logos, SVG and so on. Easily apply to your own elements, modify or just use for inspiration. Available Sass and LESS.
- 45 unique effects
- friendly mobile device
- CSS3 animations
- Lightweight and flexible
- Easy theme customization
Breaks HTML into individual characters, and words, without messing up the semantic structure.The script recursively runs over the initial DOM node’s children and breaks everything down. It’s pretty lightweight and does not require any 3rd party library. Note that a class is added to each letter in the break down process, so later it could be removed so cool CSS3 transition effects could be done.
textChaos allows you to easily add unique and abstract CSS3 text animations to your page. All animations are hardware accelerated and completely random – delivering a different animation experience for every visit.
- Multiple instance support
- Easy to setup
- Custom Character Selection
- Define Color Palettes
- Set Random Speed Ranges
- Set Font Size and Scaling Ranges
- Define Random Rotation Angles
- No Coding Skills Needed
A powerful jQuery extension that automates scrolling and fixed headers and footers.
By default it will size a table to it’s parent container, fix the position of the header and footer, add horizontal and vertical scrolling as needed, and resize reactively to window resize events.