A couple of creative text styles and hover effects for your inspiration. Some effects use experimental techniques including SVG masking and Canvas.
Best jQuery Text Effect Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
This jQuery plugin allows it to automatically highlight URLs in textareas like those on Twitter.
Use this jQuery plugin to make your text like a hole in the page.
A jQuery plugin for converting text emojis into image-based emoticons, also supporting an automatic media embedding system for multimedia URLs (earlier emoticons-js).
- Converts emoticon text codes into emoticons ,
- Finds links in text input and turns them into html links.
- Youtube and Vimeo video embedding with video details fetched from the api.
- HTML5 player supported media embedding (mp3,mp4,ogg)
- PDF viewing with preview and then the actual pdf in a frame.
- Inline Code Syntax highlighting (uses highlight.js)
- Twitter tweet embedding supported
- Codepen, jsbin,ideone, jsfiddle and plunker embed supported
- soundcloud and spotify support
- Twitch tv, dotSub, dailymotion, vine,TED and liveLeak support.
- Google map location embed
One of the essential parts of a website is a text link. By clicking an anchor tag you can go anywhere from the site as it points to a specific page.
Today, We are going to show you how to create awesome links using new features of CSS3: transition and transform. At the end of this tutorial you’ll have cool link hover effect that will surely rock your navigation.
A jQuery plugin to animate text as in the credits of the 2014 movie “Birdman”.
A tutorial on how to create various types of (animated) fills and strokes for text using different techniques including CSS and SVG.
In this article I’m going to share my experiments and five ways to create patterned filled text. In three out of these five cases we will retain the ability to select the text. Of course we’d like to have that for every case but with some workarounds we can solve this problem, too.
Reveal-it.js is a jQuery plugin that gradually reveals text from left to right to produce a fade-in effect.
A jQuery plugin to create a cycling effect on selected text at some event.Attach the plugin to the element you want to trigger the cycling, specify the target text you want to produce the effect and include a conditional statement to ensure that cycling isn’t re-triggered while the effect is in progress.
Textroll.js is a jQuery plugin for adding some scroll effect to text.