Type-scale is a visual type scale calculator.
Best jQuery Text Effect Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Easy Text-Shadow with Long Shadow jQuery Plugin.
Highlight.js is a text highlighting plugin for jQuery.
An experimental plugin for animating SVG letters using Segment. The idea is to animate the path strokes of an interesting display font in a creative way.
jquery-quickfit-plugin is a quick and dirty solution to fit html text into its surrounding container.jQuery-quickfit is for you, if:
- you want to resize multiple items in a short amount of time
- you want good performance when you resize an item multiple times (e.g., on window resize)
- you want to autofit a single line of text
There’s an excellent library from Google, called diff_match_patch that does a really good job of analyzing the text and producing the diffs in a programatic manner. However, it lacks the sauce to visually present it to the user.
So I wrote a jQuery library which is a wrapper around Google’s library and makes it trivial to wow your users.
Change the words is a jquery plugin to animate the text words in different animations.
A React component that creates text gradients with CSS, including a SVG fallback.
- Uses CSS gradients when possible (Chrome, Safari, iOS, android).
- Uses SVG as fallback on Firefox.
- The text remains as fluid text (never replaced with svg).
- Font size, family, weight, etc… controlled by CSS as normal.
This is a jQuery plugin to dynamically check a layer height and compare it to a custom height value. If layer height is higher than that custom value (data-maxheight), a “show more” button and a bottom gradient will appear.