Change the words is a jquery plugin to animate the text words in different animations.
Best jQuery Text Effect Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A React component that creates text gradients with CSS, including a SVG fallback.
- Uses CSS gradients when possible (Chrome, Safari, iOS, android).
- Uses SVG as fallback on Firefox.
- The text remains as fluid text (never replaced with svg).
- Font size, family, weight, etc… controlled by CSS as normal.
This is a jQuery plugin to dynamically check a layer height and compare it to a custom height value. If layer height is higher than that custom value (data-maxheight), a “show more” button and a bottom gradient will appear.
Flapper is a jQuery plugin that replicates the split-flap (or “Solari”) displays that used to be common in train stations and airports, and your dad’s alarm clock in the 70s.
These displays used a rotating stack of letters and numbers printed on hinged panels. As the stack rotated, a new symbol would fall into place. Flapper recreates this effect using CSS transformations.
A jQuery plugin that outputs text like it’s being typed. It allows you to type single strings, multiple strings that stack, and multiple strings that delete & replace each other. It’s lightweight, scalable, and super easy to implement.
jQuery plugin to write charecters on a 5X5 matrix with colors, animations and size.Using this plugin, you can create such charecters with animations, color options & size options!
You can create easily SVG text with any font and animate it in your wordpress dashboard or directly in your PHP file.
- Compatible with any browser, including Internet Explorer
- Use your own font file. Any font can be used
- Publish your animation anywhere with a few lines of PHP code.
- Using presets.
- Create stylish animations unlimited and publish in 5 minutes.
IsoBlocks is an experimental library to create eye-candy isometric texts. It is written in coffeescript, uses CSS3 transforms for creating the cubes and CSS3 transitions for the animation.
FlipPhone is a jQuery plugin for ‘flipping’ letters to numbers via CSS3 animations.