A collection of CSS3 powered hover effects to be applied to links, buttons, logos, SVG and so on. Easily apply to your own elements, modify or just use for inspiration. Available Sass and LESS.
- 45 unique effects
- friendly mobile device
- CSS3 animations
- Lightweight and flexible
- Easy theme customization
Breaks HTML into individual characters, and words, without messing up the semantic structure.The script recursively runs over the initial DOM node’s children and breaks everything down. It’s pretty lightweight and does not require any 3rd party library. Note that a class is added to each letter in the break down process, so later it could be removed so cool CSS3 transition effects could be done.
textChaos allows you to easily add unique and abstract CSS3 text animations to your page. All animations are hardware accelerated and completely random – delivering a different animation experience for every visit.
- Multiple instance support
- Easy to setup
- Custom Character Selection
- Define Color Palettes
- Set Random Speed Ranges
- Set Font Size and Scaling Ranges
- Define Random Rotation Angles
- No Coding Skills Needed
A powerful jQuery extension that automates scrolling and fixed headers and footers.
By default it will size a table to it’s parent container, fix the position of the header and footer, add horizontal and vertical scrolling as needed, and resize reactively to window resize events.
A couple of creative text styles and hover effects for your inspiration. Some effects use experimental techniques including SVG masking and Canvas.
This jQuery plugin allows it to automatically highlight URLs in textareas like those on Twitter.
Use this jQuery plugin to make your text like a hole in the page.
A jQuery plugin for converting text emojis into image-based emoticons, also supporting an automatic media embedding system for multimedia URLs (earlier emoticons-js).
- Converts emoticon text codes into emoticons ,
- Finds links in text input and turns them into html links.
- Youtube and Vimeo video embedding with video details fetched from the api.
- HTML5 player supported media embedding (mp3,mp4,ogg)
- PDF viewing with preview and then the actual pdf in a frame.
- Inline Code Syntax highlighting (uses highlight.js)
- Twitter tweet embedding supported
- Codepen, jsbin,ideone, jsfiddle and plunker embed supported
- soundcloud and spotify support
- Twitch tv, dotSub, dailymotion, vine,TED and liveLeak support.
- Google map location embed
One of the essential parts of a website is a text link. By clicking an anchor tag you can go anywhere from the site as it points to a specific page.
Today, We are going to show you how to create awesome links using new features of CSS3: transition and transform. At the end of this tutorial you’ll have cool link hover effect that will surely rock your navigation.
A jQuery plugin to animate text as in the credits of the 2014 movie “Birdman”.