It’s a data table for jQuery. I made it to study grunt and it’s first part of my Symfony 2 admin boundle. The plugin is highly customizable, It’s uses html template to generate the table (it’s not necessary to be a table, can be anything see “Custom template” example) and the whole plugin module based, so you can add new features easily.
jQuery Tables Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Tabelizer is a jQuery multi level grouping indicators for tables.
jQuery tablenav is a jQuery utility plugin providing navigation with arrow keys in a table with input fields.You know the way you can navigate between cells in those spreadsheets apps? It’s nice to have something like that as well in your HTML tables.
This tiny (3KB, < 120 lines) jQuery plugin turns any table into an editable spreadsheet. Here are the key features:
- No magic – works on a normal HTML table (so you can plug it in into any web table)
- Supports validation and change events (so you can warn about invalid input or prevent invalid changes)
- Uses standard DOM focus for selection (so does not interrupt scrolling or tabbing outside the table)
- Native copy/paste support
- Does not force any styling (so you can style it any way you want, using normal CSS)
- Works well with Bootstrap
- Depends only on jQuery
AppendGrid allow you to input structured data row by row such like filling spreadsheets. It allows you to add/remove/insert/delete row in the grid. The generated input/select/textarea controls are well named for submitting to server side applications such as ASP.NET/PHP/JSP. Multiple options and callback events are available to fit every situation.
- Easy to use
- jQuery UI widgets supported
- Multiple build-in input types included HTML5 input types
- Customizable input types
- Major web browser supported
- Ready for internationalization
A tutorial on how to create sticky headers and columns for tables using jQuery. The solution is an alternative to other sticky table header approaches and it addresses the overflowing table problem including adding support for biaxial headers.
Multifilter is a jQuery plugin to let you filter a table based on multiple inputs.Check it out below demo.It’s pretty sweet.
Repeatable Fields is a jQuery plugin which let’s you create a set of fields that can be made to repeat. You can do the following to a field that is repeatable:
- Add new instance
- Remove existing instance
- Reposition an instance
jQuery ReStable is a very simple and lightweight (~1Kb) jQuery plugin that make tables responsive making them collapse into ul lists.
The ajax spreadsheet, jQuery plugin flavor.