jExcel is is a very light jquery plugin to embed a spreadsheet, compatible with Excel, in your browser. You can load data straight to a jExcel table from a JS array, json or even a CSV file. You can copy and paste from or to Excel straight to a jExcel table.
- Make rich web applications
- Improve your clients software experience
- Better CRUDS and beautiful UI
- Compatibility with excel, just copy and paste
- Powerful customizations
- Super easy to set up
- Cellspacing, cellpadding, col and colgroup in account
- Able to sort columns or rows at the same time
- Smooth animation when sort
- No bloated dependencies
- Touch events
The resTables jQuery plugin allows you to easily make your table responsive. It has been created based on the stacktable.js concept by John Polacek.
In this tutorial we will show you how to expand table rows using jQuery, HTML and CSS when user clicks on a row a box with some additional details will show and when user again clicks on that row box will hide.You may also like pricing table using HTML and CSS.
This article explains how to calculate the total of all textboxes values in a table column. Inshort on text change event, we calculate the sum of all input values entered in the table column, i.e., whenever the user enters any values or modifies the value to any of the given textbox will calculate and display the total sum of it.
The simple jQuery Plugin for easy getting the table cells that are positioned on the horizontal line, the vertical line or both lines that pass through the target cell.
Easly input tabular data using only your keyboard.
- Optional minimum and/or maximum number of rows;
- Configurable markup and tabstop for each column;
- Use cursor keys, Tab, Shift+Tab to navigate across all the columns and rows;
- Data can be imported/exported from/to Json;
- Strong event driven support;
- Rows can be added or removed asynchronously after an ellapsed time. Ideal for CSS3 animations;
- Small footprint.