A jQuery plugin to showcase your top products on your webpage. This plugin will create a simple image slider with icon controls and overlay text.
Best jQuery Slider Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Endless river is a jQuery plugin, that animates content and make it scroll endlessly!
The usefull feature is that you don’t have to set widths to elements, because speed is set in pixel/second!!
Slider Maker creates Layered Sliders, Galleries, Carousels, Slideshows using a beautiful & easy graphical tool.
- Fully responsive
- Creates Well-adaptated images for each screen & device
- Lazy Images Loading
- Loaded with ajax
ajSlider is a slideshow jQuery plugin which can be used as the main banner for your webpages or as a image gallery. All you have to do is add the js files, initialize jQuery and add the img tag and anchor tags enclosed inside the ajSlider div.
- Enable/Disable the automatic slideshow action
- Set the height/width of the slider to your requirement or if not specified, it automatically calculates the size from the added images
- Specify the colors for the slider bullets
- Specify the position and size of the slide’s text content
jqPresentation is a jQuery plugin that creates PowerPoint-style slideshows from web pages.
- Reads semantic, standards-compliant HTML
- Supports jQuery UI animations
- Tracks current position in the address bar for browser navigation support
The jSon Slider is a multi purpose jQuery plugin. We can crate slider, carousel & timeline.It is a responsive and fast-loading slider with built-in search functionality and other powerful features.
- Very fast-loading slider
- CSS3 & jQuery animation
- Carousel (Option for setting different numbers of slides for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile)
- Testimonial, Tab & Timeline
- Search within slides
- YouTube and HTML5 videos in slides
- Full screen
- Thumbnails, bullets or HTML
- Multiple sliders allowed on one page
- Slides can be selected using a GET method in URl
A jQuery plugin for creating a slider or content rotator. It converts the children inside any selected element into a Slider. One can define array of timeline according to which the slider will be synced. CSS animations can be used with this plugin to enhance the contents visually.
Today we’d like to share a very simple content slideshow with you. The idea is to have circular slides that have a playful bouncy effect when animating to the next or previous item. It’s inspired by a really nice Dribbble shot, Mobile Commerce Interface, by Bilal Mechairia.