Codetabs is a great plug-in tabs + slider when integrated gestrue swipe, move between slides really easy on desktop and mobile. No need to switch troublesome dropdown menu as the other plugin on the mobile. Same time create thousands of beautiful effects with built-in over 250 ‘out-in’ effects and ‘one’. Also, codetabs built-in responsive features, vertical tabs, flat and clean theme, powerfull API, 40+ templates html, 14+ positions, 100+ options, more and more.
jQuery Slider Plugin & Tutorials with Example
A responsive Susy slider with simple jQuery. Includes caret and image pagination.
- Built with Susy framework
- Responsive slider
Simple jQuery CSS3 slider. Simple to use and supports every browser! (IE7+)
3D Flow is the ultra small (1Kb minified and gzipped) and free plugin for iDangero.us Swiper that turns your great swiper slider (or app) into amazing realistic 3D gallery with dynamic shadows. It was inspired by iOS App Store homepage 3D slider.
It works in all browser that support CSS3 3D Transforms.In browsers that do not support CSS3 3D transforms it will work and look like a usual Swiper.
Multi-item Slider or miSlider is an open-source jQuery slider plugin specifically designed for displaying multiple images or slides of content. The slider can be configured to display one slide at a time, as many slides as possible or anything in between.
- Easy to use
- Supports one or more slides on screen
- Slides can be single images or complex HTML
- Only requires jQuery core
- Responsive – Can automatically calculate the number of slides that fit on screen
- Easily customizable
- Callbacks for slider events
- Cross-Browser Support – Supports IE8+
A tutorial that shows how to recreate the four tiles slideshow effect seen on the website of Serge Thoroval. Using 3D transforms, transitions and animations, the aim is to implement a smooth effect and add some variations.
Some inspiration for arrow navigation styles and hover effects using SVG icons for the arrows, and CSS transitions and animations for the effects.
Liquid Slider is a responsive jQuery HTML content Slider.
picoSlides is a jQuery plugin for directly embedding SlideShare presentations without using IFRAMEs. It leverages SlideShare’s oEmbed API to offer a responsive interface that enables optimal use of bandwidth and simple slide navigation.
- Adaptive slide images: fetches device-appropriate versions of images depending on the dimensions of the slideset container.
- Lazy slide loading: the first slide image is used as a preview poster of the whole presentation, a la YouTube. The remaining slides are downloaded only if the user hits the ‘Next’ button.