Simple 3D Coverflow is a fully 3D multimedia coverflow slider plugin that allows to display multimedia content with an unique original layout from a 3D perspective. It’s perfect for any kind of presentation, for anyone that wants to deliver a great impact to thier visitors.
- Responsive / Fluid layout with autoscale function.
- Mobile and desktop optimized.
- Scroll and/or drag and swipe functions for the desktop and mobile devices.
- Mouse Wheel support – navigation with mouse wheel scrolling.
- Keyboard support – the left and right arrows can be used for navigation through the thumbnails.
The resTables jQuery plugin allows you to easily make your table responsive. It has been created based on the stacktable.js concept by John Polacek.
It calculates the maximum font-size possibile in order to keep the text’s width and height inside the parent.
It’s very useful in responsive situation and where we don’t know in advance the text’s length (text pulled from a CMS?). It is also very handy when we need to display text along an image and we want to avoid overlaps.
Scroll to top is a multi-purpose, fully responsive scroll to top button which allows you to scroll to the top of the website with silky-smooth animation (32 animation types). Release you users from endless scrolling back to top with this one click add-on.
Based on HTML5 & CSS3 to deliver best user experience on any smartphone, tablet and notebook/desktop computer.
- 32 animation effects
- 8 predefined, awesome color themes
- 6 button positions
- 4 button layouts
- CSS3 animated button
- Font Awesome
- cross browser support
- 100% Bootstrap compatible
Masonry Hybrid is a multi columns layout plugin for jQuery. Think of it as the flip side of CSS floats. Whereas floating arranges elements horizontally then vertically, Masonry arranges elements vertically then horizontally according to a grid.
SuperEmbed.js detects YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, and more embedded videos on webpages and makes them responsive. Essentially, this means they strech to fill their container while still maintaining the original aspect ratio.
- Works without external libraries like JQuery
- Works automatically with YouTube, Vimeo, Kickstarter, CollegeHumor, Hulu, Flickr, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, Twitch.tv, and Vid.me embedded videos
- Responsive videos maintain their original aspect ratio
- Responsive layout can be forced or blocked with classes applied to the embed code
- Extremely tiny, the minified version is only 1.4 KB