One of the most popular features of the website is a modal window. Modern developers pay little attention to them. Often Windows look awful, boring or don’t work. So we decided to create a unique component for modal dialogs! The result surprised us! Turned out so beautiful, interesting window. Now you can create the same. The only thing that can you can prevent this by you! Create, invent! Create individual Windows! Which is not on any website. Our component is suitable for lightbox. Your quality pictures will gain a new look!
But the main advantage is full compatibility with Twitter Bootstrap 3! It is very simple to connect our component to ready modal windows from Twitter Bootstrap.
This is a JQuery plugin that allows you to create an high quality justified gallery of images.
- Four layout types: Square, fluid, masonry and fit
- 20+ hover effects: imGrid bring packaged over 20+ hover effects that can be used on any website
- 25+ Animations
- Dinamic loading
- Fully responsive
Confirm dialogs for buttons and links using jQuery and Bootstrap.
Turn any element into a lightbox or popover link for Youtube and Vimeo videos.Includes access to all embed API options for both providers as well as a healthy set of style options. Popovers are intelligently positioned and allow users to preview videos on hover.
- Simple access to all embed API options for both providers
- Lots of options to customize and beautify your lightboxes
- Intelligent popover auto positioning gravitates to page center
- Preview videos on hover, pin if you want them to stick around
- Lazy loading of videos prevents slow page load due to video embeds
- Rick Roll with ease (don’t pass video id, add rick_roll option to prevent closing)
This tutorial is aimed to show you some very common CSS transitions used in development. I chose to illustrate this on notifications because i can use the both hidden and visible states of elements to display a broad range of animations.
AnimatedModal.js is a jQuery plugin to create a fullscreen modal with CSS3 transitions. you can use the transitions by animate.css or create yourself their transitions.
Create a Fancybox image gallery that can be filtered by different categories using jQuery and Fancybox.
Stackbox is a jQuery plugin for creating stackable modal boxes. It’s easy to customize using CSS / LESS.For animations to work, you need to include Animate.css or some other CSS3 keyframe animation library.
- Full-screen video and image backgrounds
- Google Fonts support
- Multiple screens support
- YouTube & HTML5 videos
- Launch a preview from the editor
Splash Screen Pro uses a 12-column grid system, similar to Bootstrap’s grid system.Everything in the editor is drag and drop. You can create columns and rows and reposition them however you like.