Create a better, highly customizable subscription modal or newsletter signup window with jQuery Subscribe Better.
jQuery Popup Window Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Strip is a Lightbox that only partially covers the page. This is less intrusive and leaves room to interact with the page on larger screens while giving smaller mobile devices the classic Lightbox experience.
First Time is a lightweight (4kb minified) jQuery library that allows you to customize page content basing on users page visits. For example, you can display a welcome popup when a user visits your website for the first time.
In this tutorial, we create revealing content overlays with CSS3 transitions, allowing us to minimise content clutter and provide a neat user experience.
Imagine your company offered a bunch of different services, and on your website’s services section, they were listed. Each service had its own description, but you didn’t want to occupy a whole lot of page real estate. You present a bunch of attractive links or buttons instead, prompting and allowing users to click on the links to view more. Each service might not warrant a whole new page, so instead, we reveal content overlays with CSS3 transitions. They animate into view above the page, and can be closed off easily without ever having to traverse different pages.
A simple action confirmation plugin for jQuery based on Twitter Bootstrap Popover.
A responsive carousel showcasing selected client testimonials, powered by CSS and jQuery.
Today we share a responsive and minimal client testimonials box, that can be easily integrated into your design. Besides we considered the scenario where the user wants to see more feedbacks, so we added a button that links to a modal page with more testimonials, with a nice CSS3 transition.
- Responsive for every device
- The most customizable and modular lightbox with a unique code generator.
- The Bit Brewery Lightbox offers endless combination options of various media formats in one gallery, e.g. a gallery could consist of an image, an iframe, a video and another image.
- Three themes included and so simple to create your own.
- The configuration of the Bit Brewery Lightbox is easy and powerful. All click areas have texts that are easily changed.
- In contrast to many other lightboxes the Bit Brewery Lightbox can be keyboard-operated without the help of a computer mouse. Additionally, tabbing outside of the Lightbox is prevented for easy control.
- All Bit Brewery products get thoroughly tested with different settings on a wide range of devices.
A ‘product quick view’ modal window, animated using CSS3 and Velocity.js, that provides the user a quick access to the main product information.
A lighterweight lightbox gallery module. A simple plugin supporting modern mobile and desktop browsers to minimize configuration and hacky code. Customizable.