AnimatedModal.js is a jQuery plugin to create a fullscreen modal with CSS3 transitions. you can use the transitions by animate.css or create yourself their transitions.
jQuery Popup Window Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Create a Fancybox image gallery that can be filtered by different categories using jQuery and Fancybox.
Stackbox is a jQuery plugin for creating stackable modal boxes. It’s easy to customize using CSS / LESS.For animations to work, you need to include Animate.css or some other CSS3 keyframe animation library.
- Full-screen video and image backgrounds
- Google Fonts support
- Multiple screens support
- YouTube & HTML5 videos
- Launch a preview from the editor
Splash Screen Pro uses a 12-column grid system, similar to Bootstrap’s grid system.Everything in the editor is drag and drop. You can create columns and rows and reposition them however you like.
Tutorialize is a jQuery plugin that provides a simple and nice way to present and teach elements on your web page.
- Teach new users with a tour of your site
- Show your users the answer to their questions
- Focus and explain specific part of your website
A multipurpose jQuery plugin for alert, confirm & dialog. With rich set of features :
• directly load content via Ajax,
• Auto-close dialog after a specified time,
• prevent Dialog close on background click,
• callback function, and more..
SiteKit Library lightbox is a fully responsive lightbox which runs on any device and on all major browsers. It supports touch, keyboard and mouse control, chooses the best fit from multiple sizes per image, adapts to right-to-left languages, and allows custom commands such as save to disk or link to more information.
- Big – Minimal chrome graphics to focus on your content and not its frame.
- Responsive – Adapts to browser window and resizes with it.
- More responsive – Chooses the image best fitting the size of window. (If image variations are configured.)
- Even more responsive – Quick animations and preload of the next slide’s image don’t leave users waiting.
- Touch – Swipe through a gallery on any touch-screen. (Except for video or iframe.)
- Keyboard – Move through a gallery with directional keys.
A call-to-action button that animates and turns into a full-size modal window.Modal windows are used to display related content, by hiding temporarily the main content. If we imagine our web page as layers distributed along the z-axis, modal windows are on top.
The final result is powered by a combination of CSS transition and transformations, jQuery and Velocity.