jQuery responsive mousehover zoom extension with optional 360° spins or multilevel 3D and full screen deep zoom on click.
- Responsive mouseover area and flyout window
- Adjustable for fixed or flexible image proportions
- Permanent or automatic inner zoom depending on resolution
- Works great on touch-enabled devices
- Optional 360°/3D support with (pinch) zoom and full screen view
- Optional responsive thumbnail slider integration
- Responsive modal or full screen views on click with AJAX-ZOOM
- Fast loading high resolution images
- No need to pre-generate any thumbnails
- Integrated pinterest button
- 100+ other options
A simple jQuery plugin that verifies if a user is old enough to enter your site. You can easily customize the plugin with options and it uses sessionStorage to keep from popping up again. The modal box is responsive and is uses an external CSS for easy styling.
A minimalist jQuery prompt plugin for the 21st Century.
Confirm dialogs for buttons and links using jQuery and Bootstrap.
Turn any element into a lightbox or popover link for Youtube and Vimeo videos.Includes access to all embed API options for both providers as well as a healthy set of style options. Popovers are intelligently positioned and allow users to preview videos on hover.
- Simple access to all embed API options for both providers
- Lots of options to customize and beautify your lightboxes
- Intelligent popover auto positioning gravitates to page center
- Preview videos on hover, pin if you want them to stick around
- Lazy loading of videos prevents slow page load due to video embeds
- Rick Roll with ease (don’t pass video id, add rick_roll option to prevent closing)
This tutorial is aimed to show you some very common CSS transitions used in development. I chose to illustrate this on notifications because i can use the both hidden and visible states of elements to display a broad range of animations.
AnimatedModal.js is a jQuery plugin to create a fullscreen modal with CSS3 transitions. you can use the transitions by animate.css or create yourself their transitions.
Create a Fancybox image gallery that can be filtered by different categories using jQuery and Fancybox.