jQuery plugin to make use of the full available browser space for enjoyable image viewing. Also supports the native HTML5 fullscreen API in modern browsers.
jQuery Popup Window Plugin & Tutorials with Example
jQuery plugin for generating photoset gallery using Bootstrap and Bootstrap Image Gallery.
jBox is a powerful and flexible jQuery plugin,taking care of all your modal windows, tooltips, notices and more.
Revolution Lightbox is a full blown multimedia responsive lightbox that runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, iOS, Android and Windows8. It has support for image, video (mp4), audio (mp3), Vimeo, YouTube, iFrame, AJAX, HTML content, Google maps and flash.
Revolution Lightbox has high performance using OOP code and the latest CSS3 techniques, ready for mobile with swipe support, very flexible, easy to setup and extremely customizable. The playlists / content can be created using simple HTML markup or JSON, plus the visual and programmatic settings can be modified at runtime, this allows to have different themes with various settings in the same.
The simple jQuery Plugin for customizable modal windows. plainModal has basic functions only, and it does nothing for styles. It has no image files and no CSS files. Just one small file (2KB minified).
- Showing specified element as modal window, and hiding it.
- Covering a page with a overlay.
- Avoiding focusing outside elements of the modal window. (by pressing Tab key)
- Avoiding scrolling a page window.
- Hiding the modal window when Escape key is pressed.
jsPanel for bootstrap is basically the same as jsPanel but optimized for use in a bootstrap environment. In general this means that jsPanel for bootstrap makes use of native bootstrap components in order to adapt to the used bootstrap theme.
jQuery plugin for three kind of popup boxes: Alert box, Confirm box, and Prompt box.
A zero-clutter jQuery image gallery lightbox that works well on desktop & mobile. Single file. No animations or styling.
- Single file.
- Works well on desktop & mobile.
- Clicking the image (or hitting arrow keys) goes to the next one.
- Clicking outside the image (or hitting escape) closes the overlay.
- Images can be deep-linked (uses URL hash).
- The browser back button is respected.