- Supports 30 options
- Supports 23 methods
- Supports 8 events
- Supports modal and inline modes
- Supports touch
- Supports move
- Supports zoom
- Supports rotation
- Supports scale (flip)
- Supports keyboard
- Cross-browser support
Today we’d like to share a very simple content slideshow with you. The idea is to have circular slides that have a playful bouncy effect when animating to the next or previous item. It’s inspired by a really nice Dribbble shot, Mobile Commerce Interface, by Bilal Mechairia.
A simple grid layout with a zooming animation effect for showing blog posts or other content.
LobiPanel is jquery plugin for bootstrap panels. It extends panels with several common and useful functions which does not come by default.
A zooming and panning plugin inspired by google photos for your web images.
- Smooth dragging and panning images.
- Support touch devices.
- Double tap to zoom in/zoom out.
- Pinch in / pinch out to zoom in/out.
- Snap view for easier panning and zooming experience.
- Allow quick display of loaded image then loading high resolution image asynchronously.
- Exposed API to control zoom programmatically.
Toastee is a light (4kb unminified) jQuery plugin for showing toast style messages. No CSS required.
FlexModal is a lightweight Jquery plugin to create modal dialog. It’s simple, easy to customize.
In this tutorial we are going to see how to implement jQuery UI autocomplete in Bootstrap Modal Popup Using PHP Ajax.