Mikado is a WordPress image gallery based on random grids with a lot of features.
It’s responsive and images will adapt with a nice and smooth animation when the browser is resized. You just need to decide width (also percentage) and height and Mikado will create a random grid inside the rectangle.
- Fully responsive and fluid layout;
- Dynamic filters and filtering animations
- Size of the gallery, width and height. The width can be in percentage so it perfect for responsive sites;
- Margin between images;
- 5 Lightboxes;
- WordPress widget;
- Multiple galleries on same page;
- Great for mobile and tablets;
This library enables the automatic resizing of the height and width of both same and cross domain iFrames to fit the contained content. It provides a range of features to address the most common issues with using iFrames, these include:
- Height and width resizing of the iFrame to content size.
- Works with multiple and nested iFrames.
- Automatic domain authentication for cross domain iFrames.
- Provides a range of page size calculation methods to support complex CSS layouts.
- Detects changes to the DOM that can cause the page to resize using MutationObserver.
- Detects events that can cause the page to resize (Window Resize, CSS Animation and Transition, Device Orientation and Mouse events).
- Simplified messaging between iFrame and host page via postMessage.
jQuery plugin for duplicating fields with buttons (create/remove).Very simple script to dublicate and remove your elements in HTML. Can be used in form fieldsets.
SingleJS a jQuery plugin was made to help creating “slideable” single-page websites, with mobile integration.
SmarterImages aims to be the most flexible dynamic image replacement jQuery plugin. Think CDN, but without the server.The plugin watches the browser viewport width on
resize(), and when the zone changes the plugin rebuilds a new
- Works with any custom image processor URL or CloudImage.io
- Define your own custom breakpoints: as many or few as required (“
large” wasn’t exactly flexible)
- Works with inline images and background images
- Option to upsize and downsize images, or upsize only to reduce server calls
- Option to maintain image aspect ratio or resize-only
- Define image URL protocols
- Callback function for custom code image replacements after
A website for taking pictures and converting them into vector files – designed for use on smartphones. Quickly vectorize your sketches and designs!
Overscroll is a jQuery Plugin and polyfill for mobile safari’s overflow-scrolling style. It is intended for use on desktop browsers, with the latest version of jQuery.
Datetator is a jQuery-based replacement for input boxes, making them date pickers. It affects the original input box directly, which is used as the data container.
A lightweight, customizable, modular, responsive, lightbox gallery plugin for jQuery.