Best jQuery plugin to validate form fields Designed for Bootstrap.
Best jQuery Plugins Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Jquery.barrager.js is an elegant web barrage plugin, support for displaying images, text and hyperlinks. Support speed, height, color, quantity custom.
Listy is a jQuery plugin which aim to facilitate developer making lists browsable through keyboard.
jQuery popunder is a jquery-plugin to create popunders in major browsers.
Popunders are popups which are opened in the background of a browser-window. This script will only work, if the popunder is opened on a user-generated event (e.g. click or submit).
Flexdatalist is (another) jQuery autocomplete plugin with support for
jClocksGMT is a jQuery analog and digital clock(s) plugin based on GMT offsets. Now supporting automatic daylight saving time conversions for affected timezones. Requires jQuery Rotate plugin.
- Analog Clock
- Digital Clock
- Date Display
- 5 Clock Skins
- jQuery Rotate
- Custom time formats
- Custom date formats
- GMT Timezone Offsets
A jQuery plugin to replace the traditional <select> box with a sleek Popover with options pre-populated. Better User interface than any other multiselects.
It’s hard to find a plugin with the right mix of quality, flexibility and accessibility. We thought it would be interesting to develop something that would work in a variety of projects, furthering the cause for an accessible web.
- The visitors can simply add and remove tasks.
- Visitors can also mark an incomplete task as complete and a complete task as incomplete task.
- User can mark all tasks as finished or incomplete
- Whenever a user adds a new task the task is kept highlighted for a few seconds
- Users can create a new task either by clicking Add Task Button or by hitting Enter Key
- A notification is displayed whenever users create a task, delete a task or marks a task as complete/incomplete