Grab Dribbble feed with jQuery and Handlebars.
jQuery Plugins Plugin & Tutorials with Example
A powerful and lightweight tag editor plugin for jQuery.
- Edit in place tags
- Intuitive navigation between tags with cursor keys, Tab, Shift+Tab, Enter, Pos1, End, Backspace, Del, and ESC
- Optional jQuery UI sortable
- Optional jQuery UI autocomplete
- Copy-paste or delete multiple selected tags
- Duplicate tags check
- Custom delimiter/s
- Custom style for faulty tags
- Public methods for reading, adding and removing tags + destroy function
Do you use the Google Website Translator on your website, but hate the way it looks? Do you wish you had complete control over the style and formatting of the dropdown? Well now you can! Unlike other language managers, this plugin AUTOMATICALLY translates your webpage using Google Translate.
The actual Google Website Translator gets embedded on your site using an iFrame which makes it difficult to style items. Using a small jQuery script, we generate that same list of languages using only HTML to give you complete control over how they are displayed on your website!
CanvasJS Charting Plugin for jQuery lets you add beautiful & interactive charts to your web page with a few lines of code. Charts have high performance and can run across devices include Desktops, Tablets, iPhone, Android, etc. Supports features like dynamic updates, events, zooming, panning, etc.
jQuery plugin that lets you add quick note or todo note.
Flat Weather is an easy to use jQuery plugin that supports switching between two different weather API sources (OpenWeatherMap.org or Yahoo Weather) without changing any of your front-end code. Great for dashboards and sidebars!
The code is well-documented and small, with its only external dependency being jQuery, which makes it easy to deploy and extend. The plugin comes with an attractive flat UI css stylesheet, and uses a weather icons font to provide attractive and scalable visuals.
- bLazy is used on big sites with millions of monthly visitors so it has been tested out in the real world.
- bLazy can lazy load all types of images including background images.
- bLazy can lazy load images depending on screensize (multi-serve images).
- bLazy can serve retina images on retina devices.
- Create professional (timed) quiz exercises
- Define any number of questions
- Define any number of question options (text or images)
- Animate question options
- Mark each question as correct or incorrect
- Trigger correct, partially correct, incorrect or option specific feedback
- Animate feedback text and imagery
- Reset question function
- Set a quiz passmark
- Show final score feedback (pass/fail text and imagery)
- Restart quiz function
- Touch device friendly
jQuery plugin switches the images while you are holding a mouse cursor on the element. Animates both
src attribute for images and
background-image attribute for any other element.
An awesome carousel developed on top of jQuery with bit of witchcraft of CSS3.