Introducing the new jquery AudioControls plugin for custom web HTML5 audio players, this helps you to make fastest audio player system for your web projects. This plugin actually works with HTML5 <audio> tag, create your own player design and just apply plugin data attributes to the HTML elements.
Best jQuery Plugins Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Sprite control plugin for jQuery & GSAP.
Motion Slider is a responsive jQuery slider plugin for mobile and desktop that enables multi-transition and browser prefix free CSS animation to your HTML DOM elements.
- Easy CSS Animation with Multiple Transitions
- Create Cool 2D and 3D Transforms
- Works with CSS3 Animation
- No Browser Prefix Needed
- Use Text, ScrambleText, Bezier and Physics2D Plugins
- Break Apart an Image into Tiles or Text into Lines, Words or Characters
- Fully responsive
- Cross-browser, IOS and Android Compatible
- Multiple Sliders in One Page
- Smart Loading Using Adaptive Images
jQuery plugin to sorting lists also the tree structures. Smooth motion while dragging and scrolling.
jQuery plugin of WYSIWYG editor that aims for fast, lightweight, stylish, customizable, cross-browser, and multi-language.
This is a jQuery plugin that can determine the coordinates of corners of a HTML page element.It can look at the element position and return the coordinates of its four corners.
The object can check if the element corners are outside the container element coordinates, as well move the element to a new position inside its container element.
Add Clear is a jQuery plugin that adds a input clearing button on any input you apply it to. It clears the value, and returns focus to that field.
jQuery.wordbox.js makes it easy to create category tags and classify labels.
Boomer finally adds cross-browser support for animated GIF cursors. Just copy and paste the cursor element inside any HTML element and choose the GIF preset you want. Use any animated GIF on any HTML element!
A flexible loading overlay jQuery plugin.
- Shows a loading overlay on the whole page or over single DOM elements
- Tracks a “counter” (or a queue) to allow multiple calls on single target
- Can auto resize according to its container (very useful if used over a DOM element being filled meanwhile)
- Completely configurable
- No external CSS, small footprint