A jQuery plugin to exempt selected form fields from the forward tab order.This library is most useful when the users are familiar with the form, and uses it regularly. Casual users may not feel as comfortable – then again, if they are already using the tab button, they might see it as an optimization.
- exempt selected fields from the forward tab order.
- include excluded fields in the reverse tab order.
Build a simple, interactive, historical timeline with RT TIMELINE.
- Unlimited timeline for in post or page
- Show images like slider or thumbnail slider
- 6 different style
- 76 different animation effect
- Alignment(Left/Center/Right) option in every style
Vue Carousel 3D – Beautiful, flexible and touch supported 3D Carousel for Vue.js
A Basic jQuery library to arrange/order DOM elements by dragging.This plugin doesn’t require any CSS change, just call the function on elements you want to be arranged, and you are done.
Apiheap.js is a small library that lets you make, and parse REST requests in under 5 lines of code.
Survey.js is jQuery JSON based survey library with visual editor and optional service for storing and analyzing data.
Simple Drag & Drop Email builder with responsible HTML export.Just build an Email, export him as HTML and send it!.You can install it in any Virtual Hosts you want, like Apache, Nginx, NodeJS and others.
- Material Design & Icons
- TinyMCE text editor
- Upload your own images
- Import Email
- Export Email as JSON and HTML
- Responsive HTML
- Preview Email
- Less files
hrStringColor is a jQuery plugin to set color on seperate Characters in string.
Option Details :
- string – Add Your strings, or it will select value automatically from your selected tag, (don’t put spaces in text)
- charFrom – Enter the index of character (for ex “5”), from where you want to start.
- charTo – Enter the index of character (for ex “25”), from where you want to end.
- color – add your favorite color, with HEX and rgb
Ultraselect is a component was born as a fork of a jQuery plugin called jQuery multiSelect.