jQuery PHP Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Create tables of data from your database with ease!
Included is a PHP Class, optional jQuery plugin, some basic CSS (and LESS file) as well as 7 example php files ready to go!
- Fully OOP
- Automatic Pagination
- Sortable (You can sort your data by columns)
- Built on PDO, Supports all major databases
- Easy to use
- Includes LESS and CSS (Optional)
- Includes jQuery Plugin (Optional)
- Doesn’t force you to use the included CSS or jQuery plugin
- Extensible, easy to extend and modify
This was a long term project which has been improved multiple times. It includes Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class to parse current playing track and its playtime. Currently the script supports Icecast & Shoutcast (Tested on Latest Versions).
- Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Based on JPlayer (HTML5 & Flash Fall back)
- LastFM API for showing Artists Images
- Includes 12$ worth PHP Class Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class
- Includes amazing PHP caching class that works with memcache, memcached, APC (user cache) and HDD cache (default)
- Allows your listeners to customize experience (Turn Flash on/off, Auto Play on/off, Change Background, Change Stream Quality (if you have multiple streams))
- Creates Play-list files on the fly from configured streams
- Best Deployed as POPUP or IFRAME so your listeners can keep browsing your site while listening
I found an interesting and useful class file in phpclasses.org, that helps to detect image nudity based on skin pixel score developed by Bakr Alsharif from Egypt. I had integrated this with my previous tutorial Ajax image upload with Jquery and PHP, sure this code helps you to block adult or nudity images.
My readers are asking that how do we display message to users that their sessions got expired. So I thought this tutorial will really useful to lots of web developer who working on session based websites.
The setInterval() method will wait a specified number of milliseconds, and then execute a specified function, and it will continue to execute the function, once at every given time-interval.
This jQuery integrated script (with some PHP files on a server side) lets your visitors to create custom avatars. The Avatars Generator is based on SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic), which is supported by all modern browsers and does not depend on screen resolutions. As a result your visitors can download their avatars as SVG file or as PNG one (2 size options) which is converted from vector graphic parts. The integration of the SVG Avatars creator is quite simple too.
- Brand New
- Responsive Interface
- Retina Perfect
- Works on Touch Devices
- Easy Integration
- Easy to Translate (English, German and Russian are already included)
- Dark & Light Color Schemes
- Save a User’s Avatar on a Server
- Three Download Options (only one special, if you work in iOS (mobile) Safari)
- All Modern Browsers
Magnoliyan Video Chat (mgVideoChat) is full featured video communication system with integrated text chat available directly within your web browser. You can consider it as online web based Skype, but without the requirement to install any additional software, plugin nor flash.
There is unlimited number of use cases: online live video chat support, private rooms, community chat rooms…
- Pure HTML 5 RTC video chat system
- PHP server side signaling system included
- No additional software nor accounts needed
- No DB needed
- Mobile friendly responsive interface
- Facebook authorization support
- WordPress authorization support
- Extendable authorization system
- Created with Bootstrap 3
- Ability to define chat rooms
- Ability to define callable operators
This article will show you that how to fetch images from various sources like
5. Imgur &
Now a days major sites are using this feature to automatically embed images from a url. So I am going to explain you how to get images from url using PHP & jQuery