for FAQ type module.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Simple and easy jQuery plugin. Nice slide up toggle footer menu when scroll down.
A simple jQuery plugin for creating animated drilldown menus.
- Multiple menus on a single page
- Pretty flexible, doesn’t enforce specific tags
- Lightweight: 2 KB when minified (even less after gzip)
A jQuery plugin to enable smooth scrolling to a page anchor/id with a configurable offset.
I have created this resource to highlight some navigation animations. By explaining the first example I hope you will understand the rest animations. The main thing that will differ is the navigation animation.
The contextMenu Plugin was designed for web applications in need of menus on a possibly large amount of objects. Unlike implementations as a beautiful site’s or trendskitchens’ this contextMenu treats the menu as the primary object. That means, that a single menu is defined that can be used by multiple objects. Unlike the mentioned plugins, contextMenu doesn’t need to bind itself to triggering objects. This allows injecting and removing triggers without having to re-initialize or update contextMenu.
cbFlyout is a responsive navigation jQuery plugin for developers to help them in their projects handling.
TOC is a jQuery plugin that will automatically generate a table of contents for your page. You can see an example of it on the left side of the page.
- Completely customizable
- Click to smooth scroll to that spot on the page
- Automatically highlight the current section
- Extremely lightweight (744 bytes gzipped)
- Can have multiple on a page
Last responsive megamenu you’ll ever need.
- Cross-browser copatibility
- No classes! (for dropdowns or lists)
- Smart – knows when to show megamenu, and when to show a normal dropdown
- 100% responsive, works on all devices
- Seamless wordpress integration
- Super fast
- Uses jquery animations (IE8 copatible)
- Easy to use
- Written in LESS (easy to abuse)
Section Scroll is a lightweight jQuery plugin for automatically generating a side bullet navigation on your one page scrolling website. Click on the navigation to scroll smoothly through different sections, automatically selects the correct navigation items.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 325,000+ Followers
- Accordion (44)
- Ajax (331)
- Animation (960)
- Bootstrap (234)
- Calendar (54)
- Carousel (93)
- Chart & Graph (110)
- Core Java Script (730)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,260)
- Drag & Drop (176)
- Events (68)
- Forms (505)
- Gallery (536)
- Games (39)
- HTML5 (447)
- Image Effects (187)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (76)
- jSON (173)
- Layout (44)
- Maps (97)
- Menus (490)
- Other API (249)
- Other Libraries (12)
- PHP (230)
- Plugins (3,600)
- Popup Window (335)
- Premium (712)
- Responsive (595)
- Slider (434)
- SVG Tutorial (149)
- Tables (139)
- Tabs (98)
- Text Effect (171)
- Video & Audio (172)
- Web (804)
- Wordpress (57)
- XML (30)
- Zoom (94)
Best jQuery Plugins 2017 – 2016
- jQuery Plugins of January 2017
- jQuery Plugins of December 2016
- jQuery Plugins of November 2016
- jQuery Plugins of October 2016
- jQuery Plugins of September 2016
- jQuery Plugins of August 2016
- jQuery Plugins of July 2016
- jQuery Plugins of June 2016
- jQuery Plugins of May 2016
- jQuery Plugins of April 2016
- jQuery Plugins of March 2016
- jQuery Plugins of February 2016