jRMenuMore is a jQuery plugin for Responsive Menu or Navigation Bar with More option.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
CMD Bomsect – fullscreen overlay menu styles – easy to use cross-browser and mobile ready fullscreen menu overlays animation. Menu easy to install and change, file includes 12 different animations and 5 additional colors of background.
Add a slick “letter-based” navigation bar to all of your lists. Click a letter to quicky filter the list to items that match that letter. I fixed it so that its compatible with jQuery 1.4.X Original plugin by iHWY.
The FH Mega Menu is a jQuery based Bootstrap 3.0+ mega menu plugin compatible with all mobile devices and modern web browsers.
- 100% Responsive Layout Design
- 100% Twitter Bootstrap 3.0+ Based
- Unlimited Color Schemes
- 3 Easy Step to Installation to any Web Projects
- Detailed Documentation for “How to”
- Flexible and 100% Bootstrap Columns Grid
- Font Awesome Icons Included
- Responsive Video and Google Map Integrated (Fitdivjs)
Pushy is a jquery responsive off-canvas navigation menu using CSS transforms & transitions.
- Uses CSS transforms & transitions.
- Smooth performance on mobile devices.
- jQuery animation fallback for IE 7 – 9.
- Menu closes when a link is selected.
- Menu closes when the site overlay is selected.
- It’s responsive!
Side Navigation Menu with CSS3 transition property & without JS.We have a <nav> tag on the left of the screen with
position: fixed;, a width and a fixed height.
Then we have a list with <svg> images and hidden links with
display: none;, when we do a
:hover over <nav> tag we added more
with to the <nav> and a
display: block; so that the links appear.
UberPanel is a plugin which adds a widgetised sliding panel to any WordPress theme. It provides you with an unobtrusive way to add additional space to your theme.
- Unobtrusively adds more space to your WordPress theme
- Supports WordPress widgets (four horizontal columns and one vertical)
- Choose from the left (off-canvas) panel or the top position
- Choose colours for the button & border, or the optional pre-defined style
- Works beautifully on all modern devices
Slinky.js is a jQuery plugin for creating beautiful scrolling navigation lists with stacking headers.Create beautiful scrolling driven navigation lists with stacking headers that remain visible at all times.
- Smooth scrolling by disabling pointer events
- Lightweight at around 1KB minified
- Refreshes on window resize and DOM mutation
- Compatible with the latest version of your favorite browser
A simple responsive popup menu, it’s a jQuery plugin.
There are plenty of reasons for using a sticky header navigation in your website. It provides easy access for top-priority links, plus a way back to the homepage from anywhere on the site. However problems may arise when you have a navigation bar which blocks some of the page content.
In this tutorial I want to demonstrate how we can build a locking header bar which will auto-hide itself after scrolling down the page. Also when scrolling to the very bottom we will display a small footer which includes many of the same nav links.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 325,000+ Followers
- Accordion (44)
- Ajax (331)
- Animation (951)
- Bootstrap (233)
- Calendar (54)
- Carousel (92)
- Chart & Graph (110)
- Core Java Script (719)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,256)
- Drag & Drop (173)
- Events (67)
- Forms (500)
- Gallery (535)
- Games (39)
- HTML5 (447)
- Image Effects (183)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (76)
- jSON (170)
- Layout (44)
- Maps (95)
- Menus (486)
- Other API (249)
- Other Libraries (12)
- PHP (230)
- Plugins (3,578)
- Popup Window (333)
- Premium (706)
- Responsive (593)
- Slider (434)
- SVG Tutorial (148)
- Tables (138)
- Tabs (98)
- Text Effect (168)
- Video & Audio (172)
- Web (804)
- Wordpress (56)
- XML (30)
- Zoom (94)
Best jQuery Plugins 2017 – 2016
- jQuery Plugins of January 2017
- jQuery Plugins of December 2016
- jQuery Plugins of November 2016
- jQuery Plugins of October 2016
- jQuery Plugins of September 2016
- jQuery Plugins of August 2016
- jQuery Plugins of July 2016
- jQuery Plugins of June 2016
- jQuery Plugins of May 2016
- jQuery Plugins of April 2016
- jQuery Plugins of March 2016
- jQuery Plugins of February 2016