A simple plugin which opens Bootstrap dropdown menus on mouse hover, the proper way. Compatible with every device.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A demonstration of how to implement a keyboard and screen reader accessible mega menu as a jQuery plugin. It is modeled after the mega menu on adobe.com but has been simplified for use by others. An brief explanation of our interaction design choices can be found in a blog post at Mega menu accessibility on adobe.com.
This is a great radial menu jquery plugin to be used in your website or management system.
- Clean and easy implementation;
- Customize each button functionality;
- Set colors and styles to each button;
- Add how many buttons you want;
- Configure size, distance and colors easily;
- Call it from any element you want;
Priority Navigation is a jQuery plugin for creating arbitrarily-prioritized responsive navigation menus.
The main feature that sets it apart from other examples, is that it allows for prioritization ordering independent from menu ordering. Menu item prioritization is managed by applying data-attributes to the elements.
gizmoMenu gives you full design control over your site’s context menu. Just copy and paste one of the HTML menu styles and modify it to your liking. All HTML is exposed – allowing you to expand gizmoMenu however you like.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Copy and Paste approach – no lengthy docs!
- DropDown style contextmenu
- Hamburger style contextmenu
- Horizontal style contextmenu
- Includes 6 color presets
- Use any menu you want – including MegaMenus!
- No dependencies
- Smart calculation of available space
- Non obstructive menu dropdown
HOE Navigation Menu consist of both Horizantal and Vertical navigation menu based on CSS3 and Jquery. Its lightweight and compatible with almost all major browsers and devices. It supports four levels sub menu with shrink, Overlay and push effect.
- Fully Responsive ready for Desktop, Tablets and Mobile
- Multiple Color options
- Bootstrap based
- Options to choose Sidebar Navigation or horizontal navigation
Menupuncher is simple fullscreen navigation plugin for jquery.
Block scroll is a jQuery plugin that turns a set of elements into a blocks and displays them one screen at a time. The idea is to break up your page into chunks for better presentation and user-flow. Block Scroll automatically turns your page responsive.
Think of it as a full-screen off-screen menu on (a)steroids.It is an HTML5/CSS3 responsive solution for using (and making) animated large off-screen menus. It uses CSS transitions that are hardware accelerated and much faster then jQuey animations.
- 20 responsive presets. (Check the live preview button to test them.)
- Browser based Editor with 30 presets.
- Compatible with all HTML5 browsers INCLUDING MOBILE! (IE10+, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox). Tested on iOS and Android.
- Simple usage, include 2 files (css and js) and add literally 2 lines of code.
- requires almost NO change on existing HTML sites.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 350,000+ Followers
- Accordion (44)
- Ajax (333)
- Animation (968)
- Bootstrap (235)
- Calendar (55)
- Carousel (93)
- Chart & Graph (111)
- Core Java Script (741)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,268)
- Drag & Drop (177)
- Events (68)
- Forms (513)
- Gallery (540)
- Games (40)
- HTML5 (450)
- Image Effects (192)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (76)
- jSON (174)
- Layout (44)
- Maps (99)
- Menus (494)
- Other API (251)
- Other Libraries (12)
- PHP (233)
- Plugins (3,641)
- Popup Window (337)
- Premium (720)
- Responsive (597)
- Slider (435)
- SVG Tutorial (151)
- Tables (140)
- Tabs (98)
- Text Effect (173)
- Video & Audio (173)
- Web (805)
- Wordpress (58)
- XML (30)
- Zoom (94)
Best jQuery Plugins 2017 – 2016
- jQuery Plugins of February 2017
- jQuery Plugins of January 2017
- jQuery Plugins of December 2016
- jQuery Plugins of November 2016
- jQuery Plugins of October 2016
- jQuery Plugins of September 2016
- jQuery Plugins of August 2016
- jQuery Plugins of July 2016
- jQuery Plugins of June 2016
- jQuery Plugins of May 2016
- jQuery Plugins of April 2016
- jQuery Plugins of March 2016