Block scroll is a jQuery plugin that turns a set of elements into a blocks and displays them one screen at a time. The idea is to break up your page into chunks for better presentation and user-flow. Block Scroll automatically turns your page responsive.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Think of it as a full-screen off-screen menu on (a)steroids.It is an HTML5/CSS3 responsive solution for using (and making) animated large off-screen menus. It uses CSS transitions that are hardware accelerated and much faster then jQuey animations.
- 20 responsive presets. (Check the live preview button to test them.)
- Browser based Editor with 30 presets.
- Compatible with all HTML5 browsers INCLUDING MOBILE! (IE10+, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox). Tested on iOS and Android.
- Simple usage, include 2 files (css and js) and add literally 2 lines of code.
- requires almost NO change on existing HTML sites.
The jquery faceted taxonomy browser is a simple and intuitive design pattern for browsing hierarchical facets. It is based on a concept called ‘Miller Columns’. If you use the Mac OSX Finder application you can see this feature in action.
jQuery Roulette Wheel allows you to convert a canvas in a random selection roulette.
- Allowing to add any number of options, auto-generating a color for each one.
- A callback function is called when an item is selected.
- The spin button is rendered in the center of the wheel, instead of using a
A responsive menu with transitions and fallback support for older browsers. This menu works sliding down the content with a background mask that adjusts to screen height.
- Works with a mask
- Supports scrollbar if content size is bigger than screen size
- Primarily uses CSS-Transitions and then jQuery as fallback for older browsers.
A responsive and easy to customise mega-dropdown component.One example we can all think of is Amazon: infinite categories, each one with its own sub-categories… that’s why they currently provide an easy-to-access navigation, in the form of a mega-dropdown element on the top-left corner of the page.
- 5 predefined color styles which can be changed easily
- Fontawesome 430+ vector icons
- Responsive design
- Google web fonts
- jQuery changeable plugin options
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Documentation included
- Clean Design and Code
- Easy to use
Nb2Sb (Navbar to Sidebar) is a Bootstrap-only jQuery plug-in that converts your navbar into a sidebar.
jQuery Offcanvas is the easy way to arrange overloaded websites or to design user-friendly mobile navigations.
Set oversized content as off-canvas and let it flow-in, if needed – simple.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 325,000+ Followers
- Accordion (44)
- Ajax (331)
- Animation (951)
- Bootstrap (233)
- Calendar (54)
- Carousel (92)
- Chart & Graph (110)
- Core Java Script (719)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,256)
- Drag & Drop (173)
- Events (67)
- Forms (500)
- Gallery (535)
- Games (39)
- HTML5 (447)
- Image Effects (183)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (76)
- jSON (170)
- Layout (44)
- Maps (95)
- Menus (486)
- Other API (249)
- Other Libraries (12)
- PHP (230)
- Plugins (3,577)
- Popup Window (333)
- Premium (706)
- Responsive (593)
- Slider (434)
- SVG Tutorial (148)
- Tables (138)
- Tabs (98)
- Text Effect (168)
- Video & Audio (172)
- Web (804)
- Wordpress (56)
- XML (30)
- Zoom (94)
Best jQuery Plugins 2017 – 2016
- jQuery Plugins of January 2017
- jQuery Plugins of December 2016
- jQuery Plugins of November 2016
- jQuery Plugins of October 2016
- jQuery Plugins of September 2016
- jQuery Plugins of August 2016
- jQuery Plugins of July 2016
- jQuery Plugins of June 2016
- jQuery Plugins of May 2016
- jQuery Plugins of April 2016
- jQuery Plugins of March 2016
- jQuery Plugins of February 2016