fs-pushmenu is multi-level push menu from scratch with SASS and jQuery.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
DROP is an awesome navigation jQuery plugin ready to use in any HTML page displayed on mobile phones, tablets and desktop devices.
Pretty Dropdowns is a simple, lightweight jQuery plugin that converts
<select> drop-down menus into “pretty” menus that you can style using CSS. Full keyboard navigation is supported (you can go directly to a menu option by typing its text). As an extra bonus, it does its best to keep the menu options within the viewport.
Progress Nav page demonstrates an idea for how progress can be visualized inside of a standard page nav. Scroll the page and note how the marker animates to highlight all of the sections that are currently on screen.
BasicContext is a easy-to-use context-menu for your website or web-app.
- Works in all modern browsers
- Written in Vanilla JS
- CommonJS and AMD support
- Layout and theme are separated CSS-files. This makes it easy to style our own context.
- Stays within the viewport and never opens outside the visible screen-area
- Scrollable, when the height of the context-menu is bigger than the height of the browser
jQuery mdStrap plugin creates a side menu for smartphones or other handheld devices. It’s built based on Twitter Bootstrap’s framework version 4 (currently alpha 2).
Create an Ultra Responsive yet Beautiful MegaMenu navbar for your next site. It uses CSS3 Animations and provides a modern style navigation look and feel in your website.
These sets of Responsive Mega Menu utilizes the Standard “navbar” framework from Bootstrap 3.0. It can work on Fixed and Responsive Layout.
- 100% Responsive, Works on All Devices
- One Code: Works in All Devices
- Beatiful Look and Feel
- Bootstrap Navbar Framework
- Bootstrap Drop Down Menu
- Bootstrap 12-Column Grid Based, Compatible with BootStrap 3.0+
- Line Icons Included, Vector Icons
- Custom Widgets, Carousels, Images, Google Map, Sliders
- Very light weight, No image needed
- Easy Integration for your Web Projects
- Varieties of Pure CSS3 Animations
Framework for making responsive cross-browser overlay menus.
- works in all browsers
- works on all device
- tiny, < 600bytes
- super fast
- uses jquery animations
- framework not a template
- easy to use
A morphing dropdown that animates according to the size of its content.A few weeks ago stripe.com launched a new website design. It looks awesome. One thing we dig in particular is the morphing navigation dropdown: instead of hiding and showing a new dropdown “container” when the user switches from one navigation item to the other, they animate the dropdown background to make space for different content sizes.
In this tutorial we will show you how to create dynamic drop down menu using jQuery, Ajax, PHP and MySQL.You had seen dynamic drop down menu in many online shopping website where you just hover on menu and a big submenu with images will open that’s what we were going to create in this tutorial
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 325,000+ Followers
- Accordion (44)
- Ajax (332)
- Animation (962)
- Bootstrap (235)
- Calendar (55)
- Carousel (93)
- Chart & Graph (111)
- Core Java Script (736)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,264)
- Drag & Drop (176)
- Events (68)
- Forms (508)
- Gallery (535)
- Games (40)
- HTML5 (448)
- Image Effects (188)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (76)
- jSON (173)
- Layout (44)
- Maps (98)
- Menus (490)
- Other API (249)
- Other Libraries (12)
- PHP (230)
- Plugins (3,615)
- Popup Window (335)
- Premium (715)
- Responsive (594)
- Slider (435)
- SVG Tutorial (149)
- Tables (140)
- Tabs (98)
- Text Effect (171)
- Video & Audio (172)
- Web (805)
- Wordpress (57)
- XML (30)
- Zoom (94)
Best jQuery Plugins 2017 – 2016
- jQuery Plugins of February 2017
- jQuery Plugins of January 2017
- jQuery Plugins of December 2016
- jQuery Plugins of November 2016
- jQuery Plugins of October 2016
- jQuery Plugins of September 2016
- jQuery Plugins of August 2016
- jQuery Plugins of July 2016
- jQuery Plugins of June 2016
- jQuery Plugins of May 2016
- jQuery Plugins of April 2016
- jQuery Plugins of March 2016