Sweet and versatile dropdowns using jQuery.Create dropdowns in any direction with any kind of content.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A fully responsive navigation using css3 and jQuery which is very attractive with animated effects. In this header, you can see clean navigation items with search and in mobile/tablet you can see attractive toggle menu with animated open/close effects.
SmartMenu is a user-friendly, highly customizable and responsive jQuery mega menu plugin. It allows you to use multiple menus with different submenus.
- Responsive design
- Supports multiple instances
- Horizontal (top, bottom) or Vertical (left, right) menu layouts
- Mega / Flyout submenus
- Pure CSS3 animations (fade, slide)
- 3 ways of dropdown (hover, click, toggle)
- 7 color skins which can be changed easily
- Custom mega dropdowns, forms, search bar, social icons or HTML
- 12 columns fluid grid
- You can add images, maps or videos
Scoop Navigation Menu Consist of both Horizontal and Vertical navigation with customize options and themes. Its lightweight and compatible with almost all major browsers and devices. this plugin make more then 50 plus navigation view. It supports four levels sub menu with shrink, Overlay and push effect.
Multi purpose Responsive Scoop Navigation supports multi navigation style like: Expanded, Compact, Collapsed, offcanvas, fullPage Menu , Full MegaMenu, Half MegaMenu and Search bar on navigation. Three new navigation style introduce in this plugin like ex-popover, Sub-Expanded and fulldrop Menu
fs-pushmenu is multi-level push menu from scratch with SASS and jQuery.
DROP is an awesome navigation jQuery plugin ready to use in any HTML page displayed on mobile phones, tablets and desktop devices.
Pretty Dropdowns is a simple, lightweight jQuery plugin that converts
<select> drop-down menus into “pretty” menus that you can style using CSS. Full keyboard navigation is supported (you can go directly to a menu option by typing its text). As an extra bonus, it does its best to keep the menu options within the viewport.
Progress Nav page demonstrates an idea for how progress can be visualized inside of a standard page nav. Scroll the page and note how the marker animates to highlight all of the sections that are currently on screen.
BasicContext is a easy-to-use context-menu for your website or web-app.
- Works in all modern browsers
- Written in Vanilla JS
- CommonJS and AMD support
- Layout and theme are separated CSS-files. This makes it easy to style our own context.
- Stays within the viewport and never opens outside the visible screen-area
- Scrollable, when the height of the context-menu is bigger than the height of the browser
jQuery mdStrap plugin creates a side menu for smartphones or other handheld devices. It’s built based on Twitter Bootstrap’s framework version 4 (currently alpha 2).
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 350,000+ Followers
- Accordion (44)
- Ajax (333)
- Animation (968)
- Bootstrap (235)
- Calendar (55)
- Carousel (93)
- Chart & Graph (111)
- Core Java Script (741)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,268)
- Drag & Drop (177)
- Events (68)
- Forms (514)
- Gallery (540)
- Games (40)
- HTML5 (450)
- Image Effects (192)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (76)
- jSON (174)
- Layout (44)
- Maps (99)
- Menus (494)
- Other API (251)
- Other Libraries (12)
- PHP (233)
- Plugins (3,643)
- Popup Window (337)
- Premium (720)
- Responsive (597)
- Slider (436)
- SVG Tutorial (151)
- Tables (140)
- Tabs (98)
- Text Effect (173)
- Video & Audio (173)
- Web (805)
- Wordpress (58)
- XML (30)
- Zoom (94)
Best jQuery Plugins 2017 – 2016
- jQuery Plugins of February 2017
- jQuery Plugins of January 2017
- jQuery Plugins of December 2016
- jQuery Plugins of November 2016
- jQuery Plugins of October 2016
- jQuery Plugins of September 2016
- jQuery Plugins of August 2016
- jQuery Plugins of July 2016
- jQuery Plugins of June 2016
- jQuery Plugins of May 2016
- jQuery Plugins of April 2016
- jQuery Plugins of March 2016