“ax5core” is a collection of utility functions that have been designed for use in ax5ui. It was designed to the utility to act as a minimum code. So it can be considered to be simple compared to other utilities.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jQuery plugin to add common checkable menu items `checkbox` and `radio` and more features to jQuery.contextMenu.
LazeeMenu is a JQuery plugin that turns a nested unordered list of links into a vertical multi-level navigation menu. It is visually inspired by the menu on Github’s reference pages, but with support for an additional level. It support both links and standard text in the expandable menu items.
It is a ready to use component in any bootstrap website. It consists of a vertical navigation menu based on css3 and jQuery.
- Fully Resposive on all screens; Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
- Same Code for all devices and platforms
- Multiple Level Dropdown Menu (Unlimited)
- Glyphicons – Bootstrap version 3.3.5
- Inherit any theme look
- Collapsible Mobile Menu
SlideMenu is a solution for creation responsive slide navigations. It supports show and hide CSS3 animations, unlimited slides, custom themes and multiple instances. The plugin can be deployed easily. It runs on all modern browsers and mobile devices. You can customize the plugin by adding CSS or LESS code to the themes and also changing settings.
- Unlimited Number of Slides – you can use unlimited numbers of submenus
- CSS3 Animations – over 60+ CSS3 animations are available to give some stunning effects to the menu
- 5 Predefined Themes – included 5 skins, you can create your own theme containing custom colors, fonts, and effects by starting with a built-in themes and changing its settings
- Build with LESS – LESS and CSS files included
A responsive slider navigation jQuery plugin for FAQ type module.
Simple and easy jQuery plugin. Nice slide up toggle footer menu when scroll down.
A simple jQuery plugin for creating animated drilldown menus.
- Multiple menus on a single page
- Pretty flexible, doesn’t enforce specific tags
- Lightweight: 2 KB when minified (even less after gzip)
A jQuery plugin to enable smooth scrolling to a page anchor/id with a configurable offset.
I have created this resource to highlight some navigation animations. By explaining the first example I hope you will understand the rest animations. The main thing that will differ is the navigation animation.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 300,000+ Followers
- Accordion (42)
- Ajax (323)
- Animation (888)
- Bootstrap (219)
- Calendar (49)
- Carousel (90)
- Chart & Graph (101)
- Core Java Script (619)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,204)
- Drag & Drop (164)
- Events (57)
- Forms (465)
- Gallery (519)
- Games (38)
- HTML5 (429)
- Image Effects (174)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (75)
- jSON (165)
- Layout (44)
- Maps (88)
- Menus (465)
- Other API (245)
- Other Libraries (12)
- PHP (217)
- Plugins (3,408)
- Popup Window (317)
- Premium (661)
- Responsive (574)
- Slider (425)
- SVG Tutorial (140)
- Tables (134)
- Tabs (97)
- Text Effect (158)
- Video & Audio (157)
- Web (786)
- Wordpress (54)
- XML (30)
- Zoom (89)