Introducing the new jquery AudioControls plugin for custom web HTML5 audio players, this helps you to make fastest audio player system for your web projects. This plugin actually works with HTML5 <audio> tag, create your own player design and just apply plugin data attributes to the HTML elements.
Best jQuery Media Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A video player without video files, just JSON. Based on ‘images frames’ thought to mobile devices!
A Light AudioPlayer with HTML5, jQuery and CSS3.
This jQuery plugin allow you to add effects to images and html5 videotags easily. It supports different types of processed effects and overlay
A small jQuery plugin for animating YouTube thumbnails.
This library enables developers to use Web Audio API by description like jQuery.
In concrete, this library may be useful to implement the following features.
- Create Sound
- Play the One-Shot Audio
- Play the Audio
- Play the Media (Fallback by HTML5 MediaElement)
- Play the MML (Music Macro Language)
- Streaming (by WebRTC)
- Effectors (Compressor / Wah / Equalizer / Tremolo / Phaser / Chorus / Delay / Reverb, and Original Effector … etc)
- Completely independent library (no jQuery required)
- 100% customizable design
- Real time audio visualizations
- Simple Soundcloud integration
- Live streams
- Call back functions for events
- Play/Pause, Stop, Next Song, Previous Song, Shuffle
- Song meta data display
Today we want to discuss how to publish a voice recording messages on newsfeed using Jquery and HTML5 with custom HTML5 audio player. Take a quick look at the live demo, make sure use the microphone for better result.
A jQuery plugin for converting text emojis into image-based emoticons, also supporting an automatic media embedding system for multimedia URLs (earlier emoticons-js).
- Converts emoticon text codes into emoticons ,
- Finds links in text input and turns them into html links.
- Youtube and Vimeo video embedding with video details fetched from the api.
- HTML5 player supported media embedding (mp3,mp4,ogg)
- PDF viewing with preview and then the actual pdf in a frame.
- Inline Code Syntax highlighting (uses highlight.js)
- Twitter tweet embedding supported
- Codepen, jsbin,ideone, jsfiddle and plunker embed supported
- soundcloud and spotify support
- Twitch tv, dotSub, dailymotion, vine,TED and liveLeak support.
- Google map location embed