jQuery plugin that lets you create background videos using youtube api.A wrapper for the Youtube API – Great for fullscreen background videos or just regular videos.
jQuery Media Plugin & Tutorials with Example
WebCodeCam is a jQuery plugin for barcode and qr-code reading .The plugin can detect and scan the value of a barcode or qr code presented in the front of the webcam. A callback function is invoked when the image is barcode or qr code is decoded.
The plugin can also control the captured zoom level, image brightness, contrast, sharpness, threshold, etc..
This is a responsive video player to play YouTube playlists. You can enter a YouTube playlist id, channel id or an array of video ids as playlist source.
- Enter a Youtube Playlist, Channel, or array of Video ID’s.
- Newest YouTube API V3
- Native Fullscreen Support for Major Browsers
- Fully Responsive
- Works on Mobile Devices
- Custom Player Controls
- Automatically show/hide playlist
- Continuous Play & Autoplay
- Social Sharing Buttons (Facebook, Twitter Google+)
- Many Options More, like: max results, first video, annotations, fullscreen, volume, extra player vars, etc
Vimeo Portfolio Page developed with Vanilla JS plugin with no dependancies.
Display Youtube user feed with jQuery and Handlebars Template.
Just add the radio stream and the player will get radio name, radio categories, current playing song and artist photo.It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. Radio Stream should be MP3 type.It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.The player uses Last.FM API to display the photo of the current playing singer.
JS / PHP script online video editor, GUI for FFmpeg (or Mencoder). Allows you to cut the video into pieces and combine them. Convert video formats: FLV, MP4, WEBM, OGV. Possibility of fast cutting video fragments without transcode.
- Fast (instant) cutting video into pieces without transcode.
- Ability to combine pieces of video.
- For video are used server applications: FFmpeg, Mencoder (optional), MP4Box / gpac (optional), MKVMerge (optional).
- Convert video formats: FLV, MP4, WEBM, OGV.
- Showing the progress of conversion percentage.
- Three HTML5 player to choose from.
- Upload video 3 ways: file, link, from Youtube.
- Simple configuration (in file).
- Multilingual support (made translations into English and Russian).
- Nice interface and adaptive layout (Bootstrap 3.2).
jsMovie is a jQuery-plugin for jQuery 1.4+ (tested). This plugin enables you to play image sequences without flash or HTML5 with the benefit of playing your movies backwards and having PNG images animated.