jQuery Media Plugin & Tutorials with Example
This was a long term project which has been improved multiple times. It includes Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class to parse current playing track and its playtime. Currently the script supports Icecast & Shoutcast (Tested on Latest Versions).
- Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Based on JPlayer (HTML5 & Flash Fall back)
- LastFM API for showing Artists Images
- Includes 12$ worth PHP Class Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class
- Includes amazing PHP caching class that works with memcache, memcached, APC (user cache) and HDD cache (default)
- Allows your listeners to customize experience (Turn Flash on/off, Auto Play on/off, Change Background, Change Stream Quality (if you have multiple streams))
- Creates Play-list files on the fly from configured streams
- Best Deployed as POPUP or IFRAME so your listeners can keep browsing your site while listening
Easy Video Player is a powerful responsive video player that can play local videos, streaming videos from a server or Youtube videos. It only requires the mp4 format (the best and most used format on the web) and it will work on mobile devices and desktop machines no matter which browser is used including older browsers like IE7/IE8, this is made possible by incorporating four video engines into the Easy Video Player, basically it has built-in a HTML5 Youtube video engine, normal video engine, flash Youtube video engine and flash normal video engine. Packed with a huge amount of features like responsive layout, multiple instances manager, flexible skin, facebook share etc
A jQuery plugin to fix DOM element to the top when a page scrolls to its position.
MP3 Light Player is a powerful responsive HTML5 mp3 player for your website that runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android and Windows8. MP3 Light Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, mp3 folder, Podcasts, Official.fm and SoundCloud playlist. Packed with a huge amount of features like, external API, deeplinking, popup window and facebook share button.
VideoControls is a open source free plugin made in jQuery for display a YouTube-Like control bar. Based on the new HTML5 tag <video>, VideoControls is cross platform, simple and free to use.
- Free & Open Source
- Easy to use
- Based on jQuery
- 100% skinnable using CSS
- Consistent look between browsers
- Preview on timebar mouse over
- Markers on timebar
- Buffer loading visibility
- Full screen
- Play/pause, seek
- Volume Control
- Mobile compatible
This is a jQuery plugin to lazy load Youtube videos. On the initial load, the
div will be replaced by a preview
img of the video. On hover, the preview
img will be replaced by the
iframe Youtube video.
Youtube video embeds were causing an obnoxious lag on every page load. In order to speed things up, we wrote a jQuery plugin called lazyYT.js. While we have done similar custom setups for sites we have built before, we wanted to put together something simple, easy-to-use, and available for anyone.
To speed up the page load LazyYT works by initially loading a preview image, then waiting until the video is actually clicked to load and start the full Youtube video.
Lazy load XT is a jQuery plugin for images, videos and other media.Mobile-oriented, fast and extensible jQuery plugin for lazy loading of images/videos with build-in support of jQueryMobile framework.
jQuery plugin with tons of settings that allows users to generate embedded youtube videos adjusting almost all imaginable options in an easy way, plus generating fancy playlists and share boxes. Live preview functionality for CMS admin pages will be very handy for generating codes to save in database.
Royal Audio Player is a powerful responsive HTML5 mp3 player for your website that runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android and Windows8. Royal Audio Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, Podcasts url or SoundCloud playlist. Packed with a huge amount of features like, external API, deeplinking and facebook share button, it is one of the most impressive HTML5 mp3 players available on sale.
- Mobile and desktop optimized.
- Only mp3 file required.
- FLASH fallback included for older browsers that don’t support HTML5 audio.
- Optional deeplinking (unique and sharable link for the current playlist and track).
- Load any type of playlist through XML, HTML markup, Podcasts or SoundCloud.
- Support for unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks.
- Powerful API included.