A beautiful showcase for your music that works on every screen Clarity is a jQuery plugin that’s easy to customize and has an extensive API.
jQuery Media Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Show videos from Vimeo into a chic gallery with jQuery. Unlike from Youtube, Vimeo does not allow you to create custom playlists to display your videos. Thinking about it I created a plugin that when passing a list of urls videos from Vimeo, you create a carousel with information coming from Vimeo, and videos can be seen through the prominently on the page.
Revolution Lightbox is a full blown multimedia responsive lightbox that runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, iOS, Android and Windows8. It has support for image, video (mp4), audio (mp3), Vimeo, YouTube, iFrame, AJAX, HTML content, Google maps and flash.
Revolution Lightbox has high performance using OOP code and the latest CSS3 techniques, ready for mobile with swipe support, very flexible, easy to setup and extremely customizable. The playlists / content can be created using simple HTML markup or JSON, plus the visual and programmatic settings can be modified at runtime, this allows to have different themes with various settings in the same.
UbaPlayer is a simple jQuery plugin that plays audio natively in modern browsers and uses Flash where native playback is impossible.The jQuery HTML5 Audio Player with Flash Fallback.
- YouTube and Vimeo Support
- Customizable Color Scheme
- Responsive Design
- Mobile Compatible
- Playlist With 3 Versions
- Multiple Parameters
- Fixed And Full Width Versions
- 16 Photo Transition Effects (only for images)
- Layered Text Elements (only for images)
- Link For Each Slide (only for images)
- Touch Screen Navigation (only for images)
- Circle Timer (only for images)
MP3 Sticky Player WordPress Plugin is a powerful responsive HTML5 mp3 player for your wordpress website that can be added at the top or bottom of the window, it runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android, Windows8.There are five playlist types, the first playlist type is the normal type that allows to add tracks (mp3’s files) with a high degree of customization, the other four playlist types can be created with a single data source URL that can be loaded from Soundcloud, Official.fm, Podcast or generated from a folder with mp3 files.
Make your HTML5 video behave like a background cover image with a simple jQuery extension.
Vimuse HTML5 Media Player is a jQuery plugin that allows you to play both audio and video in a modern and sleek interface. You can choose to play your own audio/video files or videos from Youtube/Vimeo or even Shoutcast streams. The player features a fluid responsive design and can fit in any screen size ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers. The player is also optimized for retina and touch screens and provides the feel of a native app.
- Play video and audio files.
- HTML5 playback with Flash/Silverlight fallback.
- Playlist data is passed through JSON.
- Special layout for audio-only mode.
- Play videos from Youtube/Vimeo.
- Pull videos from Youtube user, playlist or search query.
- Pull videos from Vimeo user, album or channel.
- Play Shoutcast streams and show track info and cover-art.
- Extract audio info from ID3 tags – cover, track, artist, album.
- Build playlist by scanning folder for mp3 files.
- Several layout options.
- Player API functions and events.
- Mobile, retina and touch screen optimized
- Auto create playlist from folder(s) of mp3 files
- Shoutcast (Internet Radio)
- SoundCloud (user tracks, single track, user favorites, user groups)
- Youtube (single video, playlist video)
- Official FM (single track, playlist tracks, project tracks)
- 5 skin for Player
- Add media albums (songs, videos or both of them)
- Read files with ftp
- Read file from folder
- Add files with direct link
- Read ID3 tags and fill them automatic
- Show items lists
- Share on social networks like facebook twitter google+
- Keyboard navigation
- Drag and Drop : You can play your own music or video by Drag and Drop of covers.
Royal Video Player is a powerful responsive video player that can play local videos, streaming videos from a server or Youtube videos. It only requires the mp4 format (the best and most used format on the web) and it will work on mobile devices and desktop machines no matter which browser is used including older browsers like IE7/IE8, this is made possible by incorporating four video engines into the Royal Video Player, basically it has built-in a HTML5 Youtube video engine, normal video engine, flash Youtube video engine and flash normal video engine. Royal Video Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited videos. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, video folder or youtube playlist.