Heatmap is a simple jQuery plugin to display the visualization of proportion data corresponding to geometry locations.
jQuery Maps Plugin & Tutorials with Example
The utility has no dependencies, weighs ~5kb (sans GeoJSON), and also comes with a simple wrapper to use with jQuery or Zepto.
StatMapSVG is a jQuery plugin to display statistical data in the form of a map such as the number of people in each area, the location and distribution of data, grouping data based on the value of a specified interval, and others. StatMapSVG takes map files in SVG format and makes them interactive. You can use StatMapSVG for country maps, province maps, city maps, floor plans and others.
jQuery plugin for editing latitude/longitude pair with Google Maps window. Features (optional) geocoding of address text with Google Geocoding API.
GeoDirections is a simple but useful and customizable geolocated directions map. It allows you to create a “target marker” (for your office, your shop or whatever you want) so when your user / customer wants to find you, he is automatically geolocated and a direction between you and him is drawn.
A jQuery plugin that will provided shortest route through a series of one or more svg maps from a given start location to a destination using routing information encoded into the svg file.
This plugin can be useful for kiosks and interactive digital signage.
Twism is a clickable SVG maps jQuery plugin.Well, it works for any SVG that has IDs on the clickable regions. I made it for rolling out quick maps, though. You should probably use D3.js or Raphael if you want a robust, tested library for manipulating vector graphics.
In short it provides the following:
- UI for users to “select” a place (you get a callback detailing what they picked)
- UI for adding “custom” places
- Support for firing a map up full-window (without having to create a DIV on the page)
- Add searching to the map
- Add/Edit and update your own “custom places” (i.e. not those in the Google Places API doesn’t know about, but you do)
- Works with multiple maps on the same page
- Doesn’t require JQuery UI. The only requirements are JQuery and GoogleMaps API
- Allows to pick an area with specified radius
- Automatical binding to UI components (bidirectional data exchange)
- Autocomplete for address input
- Navigation by cordinates as well as by address
An advanced jQuery plugin that wraps the Google Maps API’s Geocoding and Places Autocomplete services. You simply provide an input that lets you search for locations with a nice autocomplete dropdown. Optionally add a container to show an interactive map and a form that will be populated with the address details.