StoryMapJS is a simple tool to help you tell stories with maps. If you want information on creating JSON with your own code and embedding it, see the “Advanced” documentation on the StoryMap website.
Best jQuery Maps Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Simple jQuery Plugin to show your stores on Google Maps.
- load your data from a json file.
- list and a detail site, fully customizable with jQuery template.
- ability to set custom icon or for categories
- ability to detect users location or by type his location
- ability to use markercluster
- customizable filter navigation
- get a google maps panorama view for detail site
- ability to use a route planner
- simple search filter for list
- customizable google map style
A jQuery plugin that creates an interactive minimap of an element and its children.
A jQuery plugin to convert a simple text input to a fully featured google maps address picker.
Today we’d like to share a little 3D experiment with you. The idea is to show a mall map with all its floors in perspective. Additionally, we have a search in a sidebar that allows to filter mall spaces. Once a floor is selected, we show some pins as indicators for the different stores/spaces. When clicking on a pin, we show some more details of that space. We’ve mostly used CSS trickery for this, applying transitions that will rotate and move the levels by adding or removing classes. The levels are represented by inline SVGs.