EasyLocator is a jquery plugin to load locations with Google Maps in any website using a google spreadsheet or an array of objects.
jQuery Map Listing by createIT generates a searchable list from your map markers.A must have plugin if you have multiple shop locations!
- Live search with custom search radius
- Fully customizable map and components
- 9 unique design styles
- Support different map styles
- Full control of map elements
- Sidebar with optional list of locations
- HTML5 and XHTML strict compatible
- Mobile devices ready
- Cross-browser compability
Travelmap plugin help you to pin your visited cities and countries on Google map with jQuery.
Plots the GPS data of the photos in a slideshow on a map.
This jQuery plugin takes advantage of Google Maps API version 3 to create an easy to implement store locator. No back-end programming is required, you just need to feed it KML, XML, or JSON data with all the location information. How you create the data file is up to you.
jQuery Mapael is a jQuery plugin based on raphael.js that allows you to display dynamic vector maps.
- based on jQuery and raphael.js. And optionnaly based on jQuery mousewheel for the zoom on mousewheel feature.
- Interactive. Set href, tooltip, add events and many more on the elements of your map.
- Plottable cities Cities can be plotted on the map with circles, squares or images by their latitude and longitude.
- Areas and plotted points colorization. Mapael automatically sets attributes like color and size to each area and plotted point displayed on map and generates an interactive legend in order to build pretty dataviz
- Easy to add new maps. Build your own maps based on SVG paths
- SEO-friendly. An alternative content can be set for non-JS users and web crawlers
- Resizable Maps are easily resizable.
- Zoom Zoom and panning abilities.
The perfect plugin to research and locate custom services and equipments in a city, among other things, Activ’Map is a JQuery plugin using the Google Maps API V3 and Bootstrap 3.x which display a map with markers sorted by categories.
This module provides a responsive graphical interface to users for adding markers and drawing polygons, rectangles, polylines and circles in order to create maps online. Users are able to add/edit/delete objects on Google Maps. Also users can enter title and description for all objects they create.