- It’s lightweight! (JS: ~2KB gzipped, CSS: ~0.5KB gzipped)
- No dependency (just Vanilla JS)
- Fully customizable
- Themable with css
- With JSON data structure
- Compatible with AMD and CommonJS module styles
- Works with jQuery and Bootstrap plugins
Do you need to fetch one row from your table and display its fields to any input elements in your page? You can do it easily using this simple jQuery plugin. I name it jQuery FetchRow.
QuickQuiz is a simple and powerful test and/or survey creator which resulting product can be published in an HTML page.
- Eight types of questions: single answer, multiple answer, sequence, pairing, long answer, short answer, scales and rating.
- Different answer formats depending on the type of question: buttons, checkboxes, radio, select, sliders…
- Several display options: Number of buttons per row, aside or background images, main color, etc.
- Pages. We can create the entire quiz in either one or several pages, selecting the number of questions in each one.
- Video and audio. We can create a page with video or audio with questions displayed at certain times of the playback.
An easy to use table generation JQuery UI Plugin.Tabulator allows you to create a table with in seconds from any JSON formatted data.
- JSON, array or AJAX data loading
- Column sorting
- Custom data formatting
- Resizable columns
- Auto scaling to fit data/element
- Many theming options
- Custom click and context Events
- Callbacks at every stage of data processing and rendering
A jQuery plugin for administrative tables that are able to build themselves, on the basis of the input data.Supports client and server side pagination; client and server side search; custom filters views; automatic menu to hide and reorder columns and support for custom tools. Client side export feature into: csv, json and xml formats.
Jquery Filters is a plugin to easily create search filters for your backoffice.
folderselect.js is a jQuery plugin that let’s you display hierarchical data in a folder structure similar to the explorer in Windows. The goal with this plugin was to have a kind of hierarchical select box.
A web browser based XML editor. It provides a general use graphical tool for creating new or modifying existing XML documents in your web browser. Information is extracted from an XML schema (XSD file) to provide the user with information about what elements, subelements and attributes are available at different points in the structure, and a GUI based means of adding or removing them from the document.
jQuery Form Serializer is a plugin for serialize forms to JSON objects in a friendly way.