Pusher Chat , is a Facebook like chat jQuery plugin using Pusher API.Now you can get easily a chat application on your site.
- easy to Customize with css
- manage friend list via json
- use Pusher API
- detect message typing
- detect message receiving
- supported by all new browser ,IE8 & need some css fix for IE7
- …& all what you need to add a chat to your web application
- Over 30 UI components
- Customizable look and feel (theme support)
- Flexible layouts
- Declarative JSON-based UI
- Easily extendable
Simple and ultra-fast templating tool to generate HTML from JSON data.The representation (HTML) and the logic (JS) remain totally separated.
zTree is a multi-functional “tree plug-ins.” based on jQuery. The main advantages of zTree includes excellent performance, flexible configuration, and the combination of multiple functions.
- The code of zTree v3.x has been seperated according to the various functions. You can only load the code you need.
- zTree v3.x uses delay loading technique, which can easily load tens of thousands of nodes in seconds even in IE6 browser.
- Support for JSON data.
- Support for static and asynchronous data loading node.
- Replace the skin / custom icon flexibllly.
- Support extremely flexible checkbox or radio selection function.
- Flexible editing (add / delete / change / search) functions, such as drag and drop nodes,you can even drag and drop multiple nodes.
- To enhance performance, zTree transforms the js & css structure to provide excellent browser compatibility and make the development more easily
jtwt.js is an easy-to-use jQuery plugin that allows you to display your recent tweets on your website or elsewhere.jtwt.js comes with a bunch of options to create the best experience for your users.
jtwt.js is contributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license. You’re free to use jtwt.js in personal and commercial projects.
MagisSuggest is a auto-suggest combo with bootstrap theme using jQuery.I needed to create a highly flexible auto suggest combo box in the line of Bootstrap themes.All the combos I’ve seen didn’t have all the options I needed so I went and rolled my own.
A plugin to grab your recently played tracks from Last.FM’s api using jQuery and Json. Future versions will support other feeds such as favourites and most listened.
It’s very simple! I’ve always found plugins like this irritating when they force you to use their HTML. For people without jquery knowledge digging around in the plugin file to change that HTML is pretty annoying. For this reason I’ve made the Last.FM plugin very flexible.
- jquery based
- MIT licensed: you can reuse everywhere
- json import-export
- manage task status –> project workflow
- manage dependecies
- manage assignements (resources, roles efforts)
- server synchronization ready
- full undo-redo support
- cross browser (at least for recent versions)