Best jQuery jSON Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
The jSon Slider is a multi purpose jQuery plugin. We can crate slider, carousel & timeline.It is a responsive and fast-loading slider with built-in search functionality and other powerful features.
- Very fast-loading slider
- CSS3 & jQuery animation
- Carousel (Option for setting different numbers of slides for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile)
- Testimonial, Tab & Timeline
- Search within slides
- YouTube and HTML5 videos in slides
- Full screen
- Thumbnails, bullets or HTML
- Multiple sliders allowed on one page
- Slides can be selected using a GET method in URl
We are trying to make it easier to draw, change, and publish maps. Some of the most important geospatial data is the information we know, observe, and can draw on a napkin.
geojson.io aims to fix that. It’s an an open source project built with MapBox.js,
This plugin is used to bind json data into html containers (usually div tags) using jb-bind, jb-context and jb-event-* attributes.
.A substantial improvement over the data range sliders in jQueryUI and Twitter Bootstrap.
- HTML5 ready. Use the new elements with confidence
- A touch friendly data range slider
- No code bloat
- Formats input to JSON
- Tallys amounts from each range slider to provide a total
- Can be re-styled any way you like in CSS
.Columns is an easy way of creating JSON data into HTML tables that are sortable, searchable, and paginating. All you need is to provide the data, and Columns will do the rest.
- It’s lightweight! (JS: ~2KB gzipped, CSS: ~0.5KB gzipped)
- No dependency (just Vanilla JS)
- Fully customizable
- Themable with css
- With JSON data structure
- Compatible with AMD and CommonJS module styles
- Works with jQuery and Bootstrap plugins
Do you need to fetch one row from your table and display its fields to any input elements in your page? You can do it easily using this simple jQuery plugin. I name it jQuery FetchRow.
QuickQuiz is a simple and powerful test and/or survey creator which resulting product can be published in an HTML page.
- Eight types of questions: single answer, multiple answer, sequence, pairing, long answer, short answer, scales and rating.
- Different answer formats depending on the type of question: buttons, checkboxes, radio, select, sliders…
- Several display options: Number of buttons per row, aside or background images, main color, etc.
- Pages. We can create the entire quiz in either one or several pages, selecting the number of questions in each one.
- Video and audio. We can create a page with video or audio with questions displayed at certain times of the playback.