formbuilder is a Wufoo style jQuery and HTML5 form builder allows you to create user forms by dragging and dropping form elements.
This form builder is using JSON to load existing form structures and serialising existing form structures back to JSON when the save button is clicked.
jQuery Tokenize is a plugin which allows your users to select multiple items from a predefined list or ajax, using autocompletion as they type to find each item. You may have seen a similar type of text entry when filling in the recipients field sending messages on facebook or tags on tumblr.
- Intuitive UI for selecting multiple items from a large list
- Easy to skin / style purely in css, no images required
- Supports any backend which can generate JSON, including PHP, Rails, Django, ASP.net
- Callbacks when items are added or removed from the list
- Select, delete and navigate items using the mouse or keyboard
jQuery plugin offering an interface to create complex queries.
QueryBuilder can be used on advanced search engine pages, administration backends, etc. to build complex queries or filters. It is highly customisable and can be used with many jQuery widgets like autocompleters and sliders.It outputs a structured JSON of rules which can be easily parsed to create SQL/NoSQL/whatever queries.It can also directly create a SQL WHERE statement.
The utility has no dependencies, weighs ~5kb (sans GeoJSON), and also comes with a simple wrapper to use with jQuery or Zepto.
Revolution Lightbox is a full blown multimedia responsive lightbox that runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, iOS, Android and Windows8. It has support for image, video (mp4), audio (mp3), Vimeo, YouTube, iFrame, AJAX, HTML content, Google maps and flash.
Revolution Lightbox has high performance using OOP code and the latest CSS3 techniques, ready for mobile with swipe support, very flexible, easy to setup and extremely customizable. The playlists / content can be created using simple HTML markup or JSON, plus the visual and programmatic settings can be modified at runtime, this allows to have different themes with various settings in the same.
The table displays data in a tabular format and offers rich support to radio, checkbox, sort, pagination and so on. The table has been designed to reduce development time and to require no specific knowledge from developers. It is both featherweight and feature-rich.
- Created for Bootstrap 3 (Bootstrap 2 supported)
- Responsive web design
- Scrollable Table with fixed headers
- Fully configurable
- Via data attributes
- Show/Hide columns
- Show/Hide headers
- Get data in JSON format using AJAX
- Simple column sorting with a click
- Format column
- Single or multiple row selection
- Powerful pagination
- Card view
tableExport is a jQuery plugin to export HTML Table to JSON, XML, PNG, CSV, TXT, SQL, MS-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Powerpoint, PDF.
Vimuse HTML5 Media Player is a jQuery plugin that allows you to play both audio and video in a modern and sleek interface. You can choose to play your own audio/video files or videos from Youtube/Vimeo or even Shoutcast streams. The player features a fluid responsive design and can fit in any screen size ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers. The player is also optimized for retina and touch screens and provides the feel of a native app.
- Play video and audio files.
- HTML5 playback with Flash/Silverlight fallback.
- Playlist data is passed through JSON.
- Special layout for audio-only mode.
- Play videos from Youtube/Vimeo.
- Pull videos from Youtube user, playlist or search query.
- Pull videos from Vimeo user, album or channel.
- Play Shoutcast streams and show track info and cover-art.
- Extract audio info from ID3 tags – cover, track, artist, album.
- Build playlist by scanning folder for mp3 files.
- Several layout options.
- Player API functions and events.
- Mobile, retina and touch screen optimized